Happy Birthday Shona!

GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Kehne ko Jashn-e-Bahara hai, Ishq yeh dekhke hairaan hai...

Winter Solstice is very special, more so because a beautiful person was born this day. She is a very innocent and kind-hearted soul. In a way, she's everything you expect a woman to be; delicate, sweet, nurturing, confident, upfront, patience with the right amount of drama and naughtiness.😉 

The first thing I knew about her, apart from her name which is so obvious from her username, was that she is a fan of Roger Federer.😎 and I knew we'd hit off well. I remember looking forward to the episodes more than ever 'cause I couldn't wait to analyse the daylights out of them with my new found gang of friends. 😆

Those were the days *sigh* Why'd Gul have to take away my fun?😒

But this isn't the place for THAT rant.

She gives me undue credit saying the first time I spoke to her, I behaved like we were friends all along but seeing the number of friends she's made here its no surprise that anyone would react differently. She is mature, understanding and an extremely emotional person. 

Don't be fooled by her I-dunno-anything-I-am-so-naive-disposition. As they say, the silent ones can't be trusted. 😲
Her favorite songs tell a lot about what she likes *nods*

Yeh raatein, yeh mausam, yeh nadi ka kinara..
Zara zara, behekta hia, mehekta hai, aaj toh mera..
Jadu hai, nasha hai, madhoshiyaan..
Inn lamhon ke daaman mein..

Besharam ladki😡

Thankfully, they aren't her only interests  *sends a quick prayer to the Almighty* Our Kishore Kumar fan is a great artist and I am one of the three lucky girls to get a personalized greeting card. 
Booyah Ranjini! 😛 

*gets a punch from Shruti to continue with the task at hand*
*returns to typing grudgingly*

She's a total foodie! Loves Dosa (Come hither yo! South Indian Breakfast FTW😎)
Add some chicken penne pasta with mushrooms to side with Garlic Bread and its difficult to stop her from leaving the dining table. What can I say? She has great taste👏

Patrick Dempsey's Derek Sheppard is the kind of man she'd be with. If there are any stalkers who already want to date this wonderful girl, you gotta be strong with your English shows. Our Birthday girl is a big fan.⭐️

I think I've dragged it too long but it isn't hard to guess the Birthday baby, Anushree a.k.a Shona.
Happy Birthday my dear🤗
I hope that your birthday is as much fun as you are, but that sets a very high standard.😳

I know you are busy with your exams and also want to take a break from the show. I really hope you drop in frequently because we all miss you so much and frankly, the CC's so dull without its main members.

P.S: Narges! I owe this thread to you🤗

Edited by GredandForge - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GredandForge thumbnail

My dear Shona...firstly...a very very very happy birthday to you🤗🥳 

I had a hard time deciding as to what should I do to make your birthday special...an IV or a VM or a greeting card (although I am not 0.000000001% as creative as u are😳)...but then I decided to do what I think I know best...and that is..speaking from the heart😳

You are one of the sweetest, cutest and most genuine people I have come across in real or in the cyber world...there is a certain innocence about you which is extremely endearing...it makes me wanna give u a big, tight jhappi...😳

Whatever that I have known of you since we became friends, there is one thing that I admire a lot in you...u are in touch with your emotions and are not afraid to show if you feel hurt or vulnerable...it's not everyone's cup of tea and it takes hell of a lot of courage to do that..most people hide their emotions...but I am glad u don't..shows how brave and straightforward u are...👏😃

Ok...too much of philosophy..😆...I absolutely loved the fact that I found another Dexter fan...and managed to add another fan to the TDK list of fans😃...I won't forget the cold showers😉😆 we had to take due to certain entities...it was fun ripping them apart😆..sometimes..it still is...

Have a great year ahead...may you be the best in whatever u venture to do and get more success with each passing day...happy birthday yaara🤗

And here are special wishes from the Agent of Chaos😳😆

P.S: As always mere dimaag ki batti apne aap nahi jalti...hamesha ki tarah Anu ne isko jagaya...a small dedication to our friendship...from my side...I am so thankful that I am friends with you and everyone else here...😳...so this goes out to our birthday girl and all my wonderful friends here😳

Bholi si surat, aakhon mein masti door khadi sharmaaye. 

Shona, I've always felt that this song describes you best. Bholi si surat because you are innocent and naive at times. Aankhon mein masti because at the same time you are also not so innocent and say the most shocking things 😆. Door khadi sharmaaye because sometimes when we are talking you don't contribute much because you don't understand what the hell we are talking abt!!! 😆 

Apart from the above you are my super cute behna and extremely adorable Shona bachcha. 😃. You are quite matured for your age and someone with whom I can have meaningful conversations. 

Ek nazar dilhlaaye kabhi, kabhi aanchal mein chhup jaaye. You are a rarity on IF now and I miss you so much darling. Please come more often at least on the CC. I know you are studying and busy but try and come as often as you can when you get free time.

I remember we met on Del's threads and we hit it off instantly because I was Anu and so were you 😆. We had so much fun on LH CC and still do off and on whenever you log in 😃. I love teasing you. Lol. 

Here's wishing you a very happy birthday and a wonderful year ahead. May all you dreams come true. All the best for your exams. Be successful and find your prince charming soon and have kids of your own 😆. Since you love kids and get along well with them and they do too, I'm sure you will make a great mom. :) 

God bless you behna. I love you loads mera Shona bachcha 🤗. Enjoy and have a blllast!!!

Cheers!!!

Wishing a very very very Happywala birthday to my dearest little Shona. I wish you the best for the coming year and the years to follow. May all your dreams come true and you continue to achieve the best in your life. Every conversation with you has been memorable and am looking forward to making many more memories together. I surely wish that you can come back to the CC more often but totally understand your reasons for not coming. But do drop by every now and then.

Lots of hugs and kisses

Rivs

My dearest Tamatar,

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you a very Happy Birthday! 
You are a very special my friend, in fact my very first IF friend. You are like my younger sister. The moment I saw you, I just knew it that you are my Tamatar. Sweet, innocent, cute with a big and beautiful heart. Enjoy this day, the spotlight is on you ;) 

Cheers to many more years of friendship, because we are here to stay!!!
This is just a teaser... Picture abhi baaki hai meri dost :) 

Lots of hugs and kisses for you!
Love you!!! ❤️🤗
From your one and only Rabbit!!! 

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yo Shona😎

Unlike the TM who went on and on & tested the readers' patience, am gonna try my best to keep it short..After all, great things come in small packages😃 Ah well, there are exceptions but you get the gist😆😆 Lemme start off by wishing you a very very happy birthday🤗 Hope you have an awesome year ahead😳 Ah wait, am i supposed to say nice things about you in this post cos its your birthday? Shit Lemme try😆 Am being really honest here when i say that you are one of the friendliest members on this forum😳 Kudos to the fact that you sound so innocent and cute despite your head being filled with not-so-innocent thoughts👏 How do you manage to do that re?😲 Mujhe bhi batao na😳😆 On that note, i miss chatting with you man..Please take time off from your boyfriend and chat with us too😭 I know i cant give you what your boyfriend can but we can atleast talk na😭😆 Ah well, i guess it got a lil lengthy😆 Lemme wind up with my prayers for you😃

Here is hoping you get to go on a date like this-😳

Do a guy like this-☺️

Marry and make babies with a guy like this👏-

High expectations right?😆 Never mind..Aim for the sky and you'l reach the stars😎😆

Oh and hope your life is as romantic as your favorite couple😳😆

And your SR is as hot as this-☺️😆

Haww..Don look at me like that😭

Ye chalega?😳

Ah, am sure its fine😃 Here is hoping you are super successful in life & always have time to watch some random show and post on IF😳😆 Oh and your birthday gift?😲 Well, i hope Fed wins both Oz Open and Wimbledon next year..Thats your gift from my side..Rogerrocks yo🥳😆

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE🥳 Have fun😃

Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
GredandForge thumbnail

Hi Anu, on this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAVE A BLAST!!!!

Pyaar, Mohabbat, Dosti... Duniya ki best feelings milti hain free... Pyaar, Mohabbat, Dosti... Duniya ki best feelings milti hain free... Aur bade pyaar se kehte hain hum, Happy Birthday Anushree! Cute, loving, analytical... quality ismein bhari hai har Cute, loving, analytical... quality ismein bhari hai har Aur hum sab pyaar se ise bulate hain, humari pyaari tamatar Mile tumhein, chaand, sitaare, khushiyaan of the whole sanssaar But sabse zyaada we wish you, kisi Asad ka pyaar...

Have a great Birthday 
When I joined LH my first conversation was with you.You are a very cute sensible  and innocent kid but not anymore.All the PMs we have discussed were  laughter riots in making you to understand certain issues.Our liking for IPK got us even closer.I know you were obsessed with QH and you hated a lot of things and still upset about this show but forget that and enjoy life there is more than QH and this same QH brought us together.Wish you get a great guy in life. 
All the best for your studies and have  great and a bright future..

Nazare dekhe jab tumhein woh bhi bahekte hain,
jidhar se tum guzar jateh ho woh rasteh mehekteh hain.

Today, you're a year younger than next year.
Isn't that worth celebrating?
Hurray! It's your birthday!
You are an amazing person. May God give you all his love and warmth in every step of yours. Wishing you a very
 Happy Birthday! 

Dear Anu,

Happy happy happy birthday! I hope and pray that your day as well as your entire year goes wonderfully for you (: Actually I had another plan for your birthday, but you know what happened to me out of the blue haha, so the plan will have to wait. Here's wishing you all the happiness in the world on this special day! Love you very very much (:

Lovelots,
your green! (:

P.S. Maine bohut hahas delete kiya, after I was done typing the message :P

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Here are a few siggies from our side..All your favorite characters..You have good taste dude😎😆

Credit-GredandForge aka Ne👏

Credit-MissHumptyDumpty aka Ankie👏
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy waala birthday to you Shona...🤗...have a wonderful day...enjoy and have a total blast!!!
And here is your birthday cake!!!

Blow the candles!!

And make a wish!!!🤗...have an awesome year ahead!!!

Edited by starsinmyeyes - 10 years ago
nautanki_anu thumbnail
It's a hap hap happy birthday,

May you live to be,

A Hundred And Three,

It's a hap hap happy birthday,

A HAP HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

May God bless you with all the happiness in this world my darling behna. Bahut mazze karna. Achha khaana khana. Aur aaj ke din gym mat jaana 😆. Jis din milungi toh tumhaare gaal zor se kheechungi mera Shona bachcha 😆.

Lots of love ad Pots of kisses 🤗
Edited by nautanki_anu - 10 years ago
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Shona,
First of all am very very sorry. After the wonderful thread u made me, I did not even get time to write u a OS. Thoo hai mujh pe.😭

But Happy Birthday girl. I promise u a OS asap. I have the idea and have started. I will give u a cute AsYa Christmas OS too as a bonus. 

Now lemme wish you since I have that off my chest.

Wishing you a very very happy birthday. I wish for you the moon and the stars and everything else u have ever wanted. May God bless you with his choicest blessings on your day. 
We miss you a lot but we know that you are busy with more important things in life. But please do not forget us while life goes on. 

I miss you and love u a lot my cute cuddly teddy bear.

Rivs 
Edited by QueenOfMyCastle - 10 years ago
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
SHONA
VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAVE A GREAT FUN FILLED YEAR WITH ALL YOUR DREAMS COMING TRUE 

GIFTS

CHAMPAGNE

PARTY HARD 

Edited by nebuna - 10 years ago
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wish you a very very very happy sweetheart..🤗
hope you are having great day 😳
i wish you lots of love,happiness and success in every aspect of life😃
i wish you fulfil your each and every dream...and get a hot and loveable husband and cute kids i know you love kids😳
you are like baby sis to me and always will...i love you and always will😳
take care and enjoy...😃
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago