Not nice guys to say that about Benezir

brownprincess25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I been noticing some people calling her names based on her body,which is so rude and not to mention immature.
When a girl is skinny she is not cute, but boyish  or stick like, but when a girl is curvy she gets called animistic names. WOW so true aurat aurat ki dushman hai.

I understand she is creating problem but make fun of her character not her weight- so uncalled for and honestly she is not even "fat" she is curvy and is in pretty good  shape for being 5'4. 

So, I suggest people stop using such terms for her as it is against forum rules. Not going to name those people, but you know who you are. 

EVERY female should ABHOR this!

Edited by brownprincess25 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think baby people here just are irritated with her present track so comments did get out of hand. I am curvy myself for a 5'4, and I love my curves. I could not part with it. I apologize in everyone's behalf here for getting carried away.๐Ÿ˜ณ
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Being curvaceous is actually an asset.
The problem here is not the actress, but the character "Benazir".

The clothing  as it is  minimal and barely fits her (HATS off to the emperor for spending his valuable time in designing these clothes) and in the process it does look a bit vulgar.

As it is her role does irk  to some extent and to top it the clothing doesn't help either..
Hence the comments..
We all on different occasions have ridiculed (within reasonable limits) every character... including Jodha and Jalaal. This one ain't any different.

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Being curvaceous is actually an asset.

The problem here is not the actress, but the character "Benazir".

The clothing  as it is  minimal and barely fits her (HATS off to the emperor for spending his valuable time in designing these clothes) and in the process it does look a bit vulgar.

As it is her role does irk  to some extent and to top it the clothing doesn't help either..
Hence the comments..
We all on different occasions have ridiculed (within reasonable limits) every character... including Jodha and Jalaal. This one ain't any different.

Yes, I agree her clothes do not fit the 15th century criteria and have also made a post about that. I was imagining anarkali dress.

But making fun of her weight and calling her names is something different and as mentioned immature.

Yes, people say things about other characters in the show, but it is within the context of the show itself. That's the difference!!!!  Calling her animal names is highly unreasonable and irrelevant  to the context of the show. 

Make fun of her clothes, self-praise comments, and her sharp eye weapon extravaganza make-up, but WEIGHT/BODY IMAGE is a no-no!

Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

I think baby people here just are irritated with her present track so comments did get out of hand. I am curvy myself for a 5'4, and I love my curves. I could not part with it. I apologize in everyone's behalf here for getting carried away.๐Ÿ˜ณ

That's nice, you are a lucky girl then๐Ÿ˜‰ Oh lol people SMH

princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree that people shouldn't be made fun of because of their weight. Whether the person is stick skinny, curvy, or on the heavier side it is their body. I feel bad that people are making fun of Benazir because she is a bit curvy, but I do think a lot of it has to do with her clothing choices. Well it's not really her choice. If she were to wear the clothes that she was wearing when she was sword fighting with Jalal(Jodha's clothes) at all times, then I am sure many people wouldn't have a comment to pass. Most do not care of her size, they care about her clothes. All in all, that is still unfair, but I don't think people would make fun of Benazir's size if she wore better clothes. I don't think it is her fault because I am don't think she gets to pick her clothes which makes it unfair for her to get taunted for her weight, nevertheless, the production house should keep in mind what looks good on who. They should pick clothing keeping into mind the person's body frame. Regardless of that they should pick clothes keeping into mind what era they are in.

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: brownprincess25

That's nice, you are a lucky girl then๐Ÿ˜‰ Oh lol people SMH

people tell me my body is the shape of Mermaid, but am hour glass figure ,and try to maintain that figure.โ˜บ๏ธ
melodica thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ppl were just angry wid the track dear..
XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you! BUT..'When a girl is skinny she is not cute, but boyish  or stick like'...that is bad.  People who are skinny..reading this must be hurt. 
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like her, I think she beautiful...but let her stay away from our Hero:-)
However, I am loving the storyline. She is a spice to the storyline ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ