Reshmaxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi meri bhabhi fanatics!!!!!

So recently with the action that's happening on MB, I have gone completely CRAZY over this show especially when it comes to Shranal and have been having all sort of dreams of them. So I have decided to join the bandwagon and write a story based on one of the dreams I had.

(p.s. I don't know Hindi that well so I have done it in English and I'm not from India so if I make mistakes with the scenery, please forgive me.)

So here it goes, ( hope you will all like it)

My vision was blurry. Tears were streaming down my face as I ran as fast as I could to get where I am supposed to be. The streets of Delhi were packed making it difficult to get through.

"Why Kunal...why...How could you do this to me??.. I never meant to...I thought you loved me."

I stopped for a moment, taking a breath.

"There is no way...I'm going to reach by running...have to get a rickshaw"

I began questioning myself as to why I didn't take papas car...would have reached by now.

I began searching for a rickshaw. Many were declining me, refusing to take me there. However I stood my ground and managed to convince a driver. I sat myself and took one glance at the vehicle mirror. I looked like a mess.  My hair was messed up, mascara dripping down from my already puffy red eyes. I grabbed the end of my dhupata and wiped my face clean. I looked at my phone to see the time and saw I had missed 20 calls, all from Kunal. My phone began to ring. I quickly took it without checking who it was.

"Kunal!"

"No didi it's Kittu"

My hopes faded. It was Kittu, my bhabhi and also my lover's sister.

"Have you reached didi" Kittu asked. You could sense the anxiousness in her voice.

"No Kittu, it will take me awhile to reach, there is too much traffic!"

"Kittu, I'll call you back. I going to try and call him."

"Ok didi. Be careful and all the best"

I looked through my contacts list and saw his name. There was a sense of hope that rushed through once I hit the called button. I just wanted to hear his voice but my hopes faded as his phone.

It had been at least half an hour since I received the news that Kunal was going away forever.

I remember Kittu running into my room. Her eyes were puffy and red. Tears continuously streaming down her face.

"What happened Kittu??? Why are you crying?"

"Kunal..."

"Wha...what happened to Kunal?"

"He...he is going"

"Going where Kittu" I said more firmly but the tension was building up.

"America didi. He is leaving forever"

There was a long moment of silence. I slumped down into the side of the bed.  It felt like a part of me had left me. I stared blankly into Kittu's teary eyes. I had no words to express what just happened. Why did he take my words so seriously that he is actually going so far away from me?

"Shraddha didi, are you ok?"

I couldn't bring myself to say anything. Kittu somehow understood what I was feeling.

"Go didi, quickly. I'll manage everything here. Kunal needs you and you need Kunal. You guys were meant for each other. He loves you too much Shraddha. You both love each other too much. If you let him go you may end up regretting this moment for the rest of your life. This moment will never come back. He will never come back."

The last sentence struck me. Realizing the mistake I had made, I got up quickly and raced out the door. There was no plan nor was I thinking of what I would do when I reach. All I wanted to do was reach there in time.

The rickshaw stopped just in front of the doors to the airport. I quickly paid the driver, not caring if I was giving extra. All I wanted was Kunal. I raced inside not thinking the worst that could possibly happen.  The airport was packed. People where seen everywhere. It all became too confusing, unsure as to where I will be able to find the one I'm looking for. Suddenly a soothing female voice spoke from the intercom.

"All passengers flying to America may now broad your flight from gateway 8. Any remaining passengers please make your way to the departures immediately. Thank you."

A sudden panic arose in my stomach. I began running towards the departures area in the airport, dodging the people who stood in my way, the unattended trolleys, ect. I stopped to get a glimpse of the board that showed the times fights that were scheduled for the day. One glance and there was a slight sick feeling knowing I had a small amount of time left. I raced off quickly to where my destiny awaited. I had finally reached but there were hardly any people around. My fear was starting to come true. I ran towards the guards to where they were letting the departing people through the gates towards their flights. I begged them to let me through but they had no heart to let me in. I collapsed on to the soft carpet floor but even that wasn't going to comfort the loss that I had incurred. Tears began flowing down from my eyes. From that point I realized my mistake. He was gone forever. He was never to come back in my life again. All I will be left with is his memories.

❀️
Thank you for taking out your time to read this. Please feel free to comment, critique or anything. I would love to hear what u guys have to say. Please tell if its good or not and hopefully I'll be back with the next part as soon as possible.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Another FF..yayy!!
Reshma..you're an awesome writer!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
The scene was so beautiful..i loved it!!!❀️❀️
Right now i'm badly missing shraNal scenes & your story made me really happy dear!!πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ
Waiting for the next part..😳😊
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome. Very well written. waiting for the next part.
virmanxyz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice story very filmy as well has kunal left hope not cntnue sn
-Shobha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nice post, you have inspired me. I am going to write something too that has been playing in my head too.
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shobha1975

Nice post, you have inspired me. I am going to write something too that has been playing in my head too.

waiting!!πŸ˜‰
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wonderful dear
I'm glad that finally there are more FF popping up and everyone is doing such a phenomenal jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Back to your FF, it was awesome and you remember your dreams and i can hardly recall mine. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lovely FF and i could imagine this scenario, very descriptive and i felt for shraddha. she is lost her chance to be with him and i hope she struggles and is actually is head over heels in love because she just can't easily get him like that.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳if the CV's want to do this angle i hope it goes like this. Very wonderful FF dear and please continue its really phenomenal. 

Btw im in the same boat as well as i don't know Hindi that well either and don't live in India but its okay u did a phenemonal job and please, please continue it was really lovely to read i can't wait to read more of ur workπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shobha1975

im waiting πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Reshmaxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Another FF..yayy!!

Reshma..you're an awesome writer!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
The scene was so beautiful..i loved it!!!❀️❀️
Right now i'm badly missing shraNal scenes & your story made me really happy dear!!πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ
Waiting for the next part..😳😊

Naww THANKYOU sooo much β€οΈπŸ€—
Never been a great writer but tried to make it a good read.
Glad this story make you happy.😊
Next part will soon be up.πŸ˜›
Reshmaxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Awesome. Very well written. waiting for the next part.

thankyou😊