AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Rabir OS : The hug..

Characters are same as in the serial...

Background: Its been three months since Rachna is working under Kabir as an intern and today there is a very big  presentation.Rachna has been given the duty to finish some important designs...at home studio and the carry thrm to presentation area..

Kabir and Nitya are in the office where the presentation is to be given...

Kabir: Nitya..U prepared?

Nitya: of corse Kabir..everything is done...accept Rachna's work she wud be here any moment...

Kabir: ya just call her once...

Nitya: I already called her Kabir...She is done and will be coming here soon...

Kabir: Ok..so lets start ..

Kabir and Nitya start presenting ..the mannequins ...

Kabir's home studio..

Rachna is done with dresses and is getting them loaded in the car...when suddenly Dadi comes...

Dadi: Rachna ..how r u beta?

Rachna: I m f9 Dadi ..ap bataiye...

Dadi: I m also gud...wait I have something for u Darling...

Rachna: Ok..

DADI goes to her room n opens the cupboard and takes out a pendant she bought for Rachna ...

After a few minutes Rachna hears sound of something..falling..n rushes inside..

Presentation area...

Rachna hasn't  arrived and Kabir is furious and somehow manages to get the rest of the presentation delayed..

Kabir: I don't believe this ...that girl she cud be so irresponsible...

Nitya: calm down Kabir...

Kabir : calm down..u r asking me to calm down..

Rachna enters..

Kabir: there u r...wt for??

Rachna : I m really sorry KT..ACTUALLY..

Kabir: just shut ur mouth ..u r fired...I don't need such people..

Rachna ia teary eyed and is trying to tell Kabir something but all in vain...

The rest of the girls there smirked..at having got rid of Rachna...

Kabir receives a call and immediately turns to move out...

Nitya: Kabir is everything okay?

Kabir: Nitya ..u are in charge here now..just do wtever u like..I m leaving ...

Kabir reaches the city hospital..

Kabir(at reception): Room no.19?

Receptionist: go straight sir..

Kabir rushes there n finds His Dadi lying unconscious with her hand and head bandaged...he finds Rachna's friend Chaya sitting next to his Dadi n there is the doctor treating Dadi.

Kabir(is in tears..n is trembling with fear): Doctor..Dadi id ok na...she is gonna be f9 na...

Doctor: ofcourse Sir ur grandmother is f9...She got to the hospital in time...thnks all to those two girls..oh!!one is here only...

Chaya leaves The chair besides Dadi...n Kabir sits on it..taking his dadi's hand in his..

Kabir: dadi..why do u do this..u know ki I have no one else except u..n u...?

Dadi opens her eyes as if she was waiting only for her nanhe..to come...

Dadi: oh!!come on amn ..I m absolutely f9..all thanks to these two angles Rachna n Chaya...

Kabir(to himself): Rachna..oh!!this is the reason for her being late and I said so much to her..oh!god..

Kabir(to dadi):Dadi..How did this happen..

Dadi: beta ..I was getting down stairs...n then I fell unconsciously from them...thank GOD rachna came and brought me here..

Doctor: yes sir..today ur grandma has been saved by these girls only..otherwise seeing the rate at which blood flowed..a one second cud have finished everything.

Kabir: Dadi...u f9 na..I will come back here in some time...Chaya thnk u so much...Plz be here..fr some more tym..

Chaya: Its ok...I will do anything for Rachna's ake..

On the way he cud only see the tears in Rachna's eyes...and The doctor's words were moving in his mind..

He got down and ran like running for his life towards..the presentation room.To his bad luck the presentation was over n only Nitya was there...

Kabir: Nitya where's Rachna?

Nitya: she just went out from the other way with rest of thegirls..ANYTHING IMP..

Kabir: yes ...n moves towards that direction...

As he rushes out...He sees Rachna coming in his direction ..She had come to bid Gud bye to Nitya..after all in these three months Nitya was her only support..as she came towards Kabir..he moved forward towards her blocking her way...

Kabir bent towards her and took her in his arms..

Kabir: I m really sorry Rachna ..U did so much for me n I shouted at u..

Rachna cud fell that Kabir was sobbing and tears were dropping from his eyes...She too responded by giving response from her hands...

Kabir felt satisfaction when her soft hands twirled around his muscular body..n she said in her soft gentle voice...Its Okay KT...while everyone there felt jealous of Rachna n her proximity with Kabir..except Nitya..who knew the whole story...bcz Rachna already told her...

Put down ur comments its important...

Edited by angelinasingh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
how many of u think i shud continue wriring such short stories..fair opinion plzz
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely OS.
Nice Ending.
Drashti.surbhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Well i guess..  I'm falling in love with your writings... And you should continue writing short stories... In fact, I don't really watch the shows but love reading stories about them.. I guess there r some really amazing writers in india-forums ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
linu82 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh it s lovely os, well described if something like that happened in the show.it would have been the same way. U understand well the charactere and describe well their emotions. Please carry one writing small stories like that, it s always a pleasure to read them. [=D>]
PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww i must say you should not stop writing ðŸ˜‰ Keep giving us wonderful short stories ðŸ¤— Thanks for PM
MahimaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As usual you made my day ðŸ¤— Love the whole story. Thanks for giving a wonderful story. Please continue writing and do focus in studies as well ðŸ˜‰
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
absolutly amazing,
i love it ,
you should definitly write more ,

this was too short, it should be long and it should show us a real love story about RABIR,

thanks for  pm
RabirLover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowww...very well written!!! U an awesome writer..!!! continue yaaar!!!!!!!
flipfl0p thumbnail
You already know, I am a fan of your writing. Please continue to write.