Mahabharat Written Update 19 Dec 2013 Sri Rukmini Krishna ki Jai

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Sree Vasudevaya Namha

The episode begins with Lord Kridhna telling Subhadra to go inside Dwarika while he and Arjun will go on their errand. Subhadra goes and stares at Arjun while going. Sri Krishna smiles knowingly

Krishna and Arjun leave. onthe way we are given a Krishna bhajan and a quick recap of Krishna bal leela.

They reach a mountain top looking over a town. Krishna says this is the capital of Vidarbha. Arjun says but main gate is the other way. Krishna says we cant go from there. Arjun says but you said we have invitation to attend the wedding. Krishna says I have invitation to get married not attend the wedding

Arjun says but princess Rukmini is to be married to Chedi King Shishupal whole aryavrat knows.

Krishna says no she is to be married to me and only you know

Then Krishna gives a letter to Arjun to read in Which Rukmini says that she has accepted Krishna as her husband and to take her away .

Arjun says he can defeat them alone but Krishna tells him to to as they cannot do battle they have to find another way

Krishna takes the form of a shepherd and Arjun takes the form of a woman called Brihanalla. Jrishna and Arjun enter the city/ Arjun says what kind of get up is this. Krishna says who knows you may need it in future so practice.

They reach the palace gardens where Prince Rukmi is standing. Arjun says I hope he does not get to know who you are. Krishna says when even you don't know who am I, how can he.

Kridhna goes and touches his feet and takes ashirwaad. Then says that Rishi Durvasa has sent this Prasad for the bride and the groom but only they can touch iy. Rukmi says ok your sister can go and give it to Rukmini.

Arjun asks Krishna why did you touch his feet. Jrishna says because he is elder brother of Rukmini. And who knows I may not get the chance.

Then Arjun asks did Rishi Durvasa really give you he Prasad. Krishna says yes ofcourse I had gone there and asked for it. Then he eats the Prasad for the groom saying he is the groom.

Then he tells Arjun to bring Rukmini to Maa Parvati temple.

Precap: Arjun reaches near Rukmini but he sneezes and his wig flies off. Rukmi sees him

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
thanks sharing
Beautiful epi with Leeladhar ki Leela n  Krishna-Arjun bonding...

debaleena_tunai thumbnail
thanks for the Written Update... ðŸ˜ƒ
Loved natkhat Krishna and so much confused Arjuna... ðŸ¤£
SauHeer Rockzzz... ðŸ¥³
Edited by debaleena_tunai - 10 years ago
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Man ati prasanna huwaa uski leelaa dekh ke.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU, Nandini! :D 
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For The Written Update
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U dear for WU :)) rocking epi with Natkhat Kanha & Shaheer as Brihnalla too good
Surish thumbnail
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you for the update Nandini di.