princesssheena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

The Lovers

Hey Guys ok this is my first attempt to write a Meri Bhabi FF usually i only write Arshi ff's so i hope u guys like it :)  I will only continue based on response :) I am continuing from today's episode 

Prologue 

After informing the Shergil Parivaar about what their eldest son had just done an angry Kunal walked out of their house but as he was about to leave a soft wind blew in stopping him and he turned back to see a crying Shrada who was standing at the stair case. She heard each and every thing that Kunal had just narrated to the family. The two lovers had an intense eye lock that didnt go unnoticed by Anand and the rest of the family. Kunal took a deep breath and turned around and left the house. 

Zhore walked up to Anand in an angry fashion and looked at his son in the eye and asked him in his deep voice 

Zhore: Tell me this is not true 

Anand looked at his father blank not knowing what to say to him. An angry Zore thundered with anger once more and yelled 

Zhore: How dare you take such a step (he questioned) How dare you ask her to leave this house. She is not only your wife but she is the daughter in law of this house and dont you dare forget she has always put this house before herself. (She growled)

No one in the family including Amrit had ever seen Zore so angry like this before. The whole house became quite no one said a word even Jaya never dared to taunt. 

Shradha came running down and looked at her brother with crying eyes as she spoke in a soft frail voice

Shradha: Bhai what is Kittu's fault in this why is she being punished please don't do this to her (she begged her brother who looked at her with stone cold eyes) Please Bhai don't punish Kittu for my mistake. If you have to punish then punish me. (she said as she placed her hand on his shoulder)

Anand turned to the right looked at his crying sister and removed her hand off his shoulder. Shradha looked at him shocked Amrit came and took Shradha to the side and then Anand decided to break his silence. He looked up at both his parents and said

Anand: Papa I don't know whats right and whats wrong all I know is that this is equally Kittu's as it is Shradha's and Kunal's. Had Kittu not planned all this and gone against us we wouldn't have to see such a day. I blame Kittu for what has happened today. So You can decide either Kittu stays in this house or I stay. (he said coldly)

Amrit: You are wrong I agree it is Kittu's fault but she does not deserve to be punished like this. She has done wrong but such a harsh punishment is not right. Anand you are making a very big mistake

Anand: I have had enough and I don't want more. This is my final decisions. Either I stay or Kittu stays

The room is filled with silence it was a shock to every one with the way Anand was behaving and talking. Zhore looked at his wife who had tears in her eyes and then said in a sad tone

Zore: What have we done less. Where have we gone wrong in teaching them the meaning of what life is and how to live in the correct way.

Amrit doesn't know what to say to him and then Zhore said

Zhore: Anand what you have done is wrong and I am not happy with it. But I will not take any decisions for you. Its your life you decide what is right and what is wrong. (Then he turned to Shradha and said) The same goes for you. If you feel that you want to marry Kunal then marry him I have nothing to say. All I know is that I am ashamed and hurt that I wasn't able to teach my children well.

Saying that he walks out of there with Amrit following him leaving a shocked house a crying Shradha and an egoistic Anand behind.

Kittu is sitting in her room looking out at the night sky. Flash backs came into her mind of how Anand had told her how their relationship had ended. A lonesome tear fell from her eyes as she thought of what had just happened. She did not expect her own husband to turn against her. It was a shock to her that Anand would do such a thing. She was deeply hurt but at the same time she was glad that she took the step to try and get her brother married to her nanand. It was the right thing to do. They are madly in love and they deserve each other and more than that she knew Dhruv would benefit the most. She took a deep breath when she heard the door click open. It was her brother who just walked in. He came towards his sister and sat down. Kunal looked at a crying Kittu and wiped her tears off and said in a soft voice with his head down

Kunal: I am sorry

Kittu: (nodded her head from left to right and said) No don't be why are you sorry

Kunal: Its all because of me that your in this state

Kittu: No Please don't say that. I only did what is right and the right thing was to unite you and Shradha didi

Kunal: What is the point you tried to unite us but she ran away she slipped and left

Kittu: Bhaya you have to understand that whatever she did was under the pressure of Papa and mummy. She didn't do it on purpose. I know her. Her heart belongs only to you and from inside I know she must be very hurt for what has happened.

Kunal: Do you really think so that she still loves me

Kittu: Yes I do because I have seen it in her eyes how much she loves you. Bhaya Shradha didi is your angel she cant stay without your for so long

Kunal: Kittu you are Anands Angel 2. He will come and get you

Kittu: (looks at him nervously and then said) Forget it tell me have you eaten on not

Kamini enters in at this point in an angry and huffy tone she starts to speak

Kamini: I told you to stay away from that girl why didn't you. You ruined your life as well as your sisters. What will I show the world now that both my children are failures?

Purshtom: Stop it!! (he yells back at her)

Kamini: Why should I stop why don't you do something why don't you start to take matters in your own hands and sort this mess out.

Purshotom: You don't think I am doing that. I will and I am doing that but going to their house at this time is not the right thing to do. We need for the situation to calm down.

Kamini: Never mind Ji but the more time you take the more this will get worse. I don't know about you but I am going to sort this matter out.

Purshotom: Enough is enough (he held Kamini's arm and said) You are not going anywhere. (he calmed his posture down and then said in a serious tone) I have decided that tomorrow we are going to go to the gurdwara. It will be goof for the family if we ask for gods guidance.

Both kunal and Kittu agreed and Kamini huffed and made a face in anger. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join my FB page it will give u updates on upcoming chapters of all my stories and will also inform you on spoilers and upcoming stories that i write :) 

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Sheenasstorycorner

Index

Chapter 1: Page 3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Buddy me if you want PM's 

I dont accept requests from Newbies. (minimum 30 post)

Silent readers please comment 

Thanks 

Sheena 

Edited by princesssheena - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwishCrawley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yay! Welcome to the Forum. 
And thank you for sharing. πŸ˜Š

Keep posting, please!  πŸ˜ƒ
princesssheena thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swish_07

Yay! Welcome to the Forum. 

And thank you for sharing. πŸ˜Š

Keep posting, please!  πŸ˜ƒ

Hey :) Thanks :) Yes I will all depends on the response but :) Its nice to write for MB as well :) I hope people like it :) 
Edited by princesssheena - 10 years ago
-Shobha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Throughly enjoyed reading it, nice post😊
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Sheena..Welcome to the forum dear!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
It was very well written & beautiful !!❀️❀️
I was like..'Am i watching tomorrow's episode today itself?'πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
I loved it...please continue..😊
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow. this is brilliant .. glad to find some ff onthe leads. u have portrayed the emotions really well. eagerly waiting for the next update :)
btw Shwetha here:)
princesssheena thumbnail

Originally posted by: shobha1975

Throughly enjoyed reading it, nice post😊

Hey thanks :) glad u liked it :) 
princesssheena thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Hello Sheena..Welcome to the forum dear!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

It was very well written & beautiful !!❀️❀️
I was like..'Am i watching tomorrow's episode today itself?'πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
I loved it...please continue..😊

I hope this happens in tomorrows episode :) 
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princesssheena

I hope this happens in tomorrows episode :) 

yeah..hope so!😊
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to forum😊
very well written ...liked it...πŸ˜›
please continue..