Of Your Dreams And My Dreams

_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
res
I wasn't in the right mind the past couple of days and that's why I couldn't make posts. Sorry for that.

But now as my life is back on track, I am back to making posts again. 

Of Your Dreams And My Dreams

Hello my Lovelies...

Just so to inform you, I was insanely happy with the dance yesterday. And was happy with the fall too. It just showed how hurt and scarred Reyaansh is. 

But then, when the CVs are getting Rey's side of story so correct, I don't know why they are messing up Kria's side so badly. 

Before I get into the deep stuff, I'll squeal. 

Squeal because I am finding SwaRon so cutesy wutesy pies! I just wanna eat them both up. Bas.

Done squealing now. Will get to the deep stuff now.

Remember a few days back, I had been super happy with Kria's right reason to be back? And most of you were happy with me. Wasn't Kria's reason to be back NOT Rey? Wasn't it to achieve forgiveness? Wasn't it to finally live guilt free? 

Then... What in the name of all that is holy is happening to her brain cells now? 

But before that... 

Aaj for the first time in the history of D3, my bhai sat with me throughout the whole episode. The only thing he usually does is crib and cry about what shit I am watching on TV. But then, when the rehearsal hall scene came, when Kria was crying and asking 'Kya itni buri hu mai?'... You know what he said?? 

He turned to me, and said... "Ek ladki ko yeh kabhi pata nahi chalta naa ki woh kitni buri tarah se ladke ko screw up kar deti hai jab woh chodh ke jaati hai?" 

See, that my lovelies, are golden words. 

That is exactly why, I am refusing to understand what is wrong with Kria anymore. 

Let us just put on our thinking hats, and THINK.

The one she had made promise to, the one who told her never to meet Rey, or never dance again, is DEAD. 

Now then, if she is already dancing, she had broken the vow she took, right? 
So, the not meet Rey clause is also null and void?

That, logically speaking, means that she should tell him why she left by now. If not, he WILL CONTINUE to be like this only. And no matter how many liters of tears she cries, nothing will CHANGE. 

Tell me, please... Why not the TRUTH? Because the extent of hurt that she has caused will only be healed by the truth, and nothing but the truth. So what the f**k is she crying all bechari ban ke for? Because I DO NOT understand...!! 

Next, I'll come to the main point. It was okay with me when she sacrificed her LDS Dream to make his Dream a possibility... because, then, she had told me that she had come back to make her life light and guilt-free. Then how the f**k, did everything go from guilt-free to Rey ki jeet mei meri haar chalegi and bull-shittery? 

How did her sole purpose for a comeback become Reyaansh? How? How? How?

And how did everything in the world just started existing solely for Rey? This isn't what is supposed to happen! 

Where did this Kria come from? For whom Rey ke liye sacrifice karna is the purpose of life? Hain?? 

And the irony of this situation is, that even though the poor guy is not at fault anywhere, he'll come out as being the VILLAIN for the whole and sole world.
Which is so wrong. Because its not his fault that he is in the dark. That nobody bothers with telling him the truth at all. 

Precap: The Ohoho was creepy for me. I mean WUUUTT?? I did not get why that Ohoho? CVs, even if you guys don't give us random Ohoho, we'll be happy with you if you treat the story sensibly. Like I personally want Rey to see the Pic of Smriti with the sandalwood garlands instead of Ohoho... Cause that would be progression. Not the stupid random finger-lip touch. 

Ciao.

Much Love.

A Very Rejuvenated Anks. 

Edited by _SenbonZakura_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
RES πŸ˜ƒ
UNRES

I am so happy that u are back Anky di...really missed ur posts πŸ€—
Yesterday's dance was like totally W-O-W 
And I loved the fact that Rey's reason for dropping Kria was bcoz he was totally mesmerized by her and not a purposeful thing which would have been damn stupid
I totally agree with ur point πŸ‘πŸΌ
Kria had promised her Mom to stay away from dance and Rey...now that she is following her dancing dream...what about the second half???
I don't think she has ever really tried to make him listen to her and explain everything that happened patiently
And that 'Mere haar mein Rey ke jeet' crap is getting irritating...especially when she actually cried in front of everyone today!! 
I want Kria to stop being a damsel in distress...it is portraying her as a weak character and Rey a moustache-twirling Don πŸ˜†
About the precap...the Ohhooo tune is my weakness...neck-to-neck with chocolates so chahe kitne bhi stupid scene ke saath dikha de, it always makes me melt πŸ˜³
But yeah, I want Rey to see Smriti's photo too and understand the hardships Kria's been going through

-Anushka πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Arshalicious - 10 years ago
princessSonia thumbnail
Nyc title...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I got my place...πŸ˜‰
-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ankyπŸ€— i missed ur posts...

coming to wat u said i completely agree.. but i don't know y but feel they ll not show d actual truth n give something else coz doesn't she know y he s hating her??? n wat she did to make him hate her???? only d truth ll make him realize y she went n story ll move forward...

even i wanted rey to c smrithi's photo with garland around it than this finger-lip touch.. but still am into KR land seeing d finger-lip scene... 

i agree with ur bro's words... kria must come out clean with d truth...

swaron scene s awesome n magical.. loved d way they showed swayam coming slowly back to his lover boy image... he s missing sharon  n s hallucinating her n sharon pinching swayam to bring him back to normal was awesome.. loved d way swayam said he wanted to touch her n c if she s really there.. n sharon keeping his hand on her cheeks to make him believe was awesome.. i was eeping n smiling seeing some progress in swaron story... their LLHH awww... they both were so so so adorable..
Edited by vaishu88 - 10 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He he he...
I am just seeing how many f**k's you used..

See honestly... The Rey thing you put up is apt... That she is able to tell it...

But now I have something to raise... Will truth be enough? I mean just think it will never be enough... I mean mera pehla toh yahi rehta hai... Why should Rey believe him? All of all.. she might be lying... But obviously Serial hai toh inna logical nhi hoga...

I mean before venturing into past shouldn't see test the water's depth she is about to venture into? I mean truth will raise sympathies... But not it will erase the guilt...

About the precap... I think it is Rey's twisty ways... I mean that's my thought...

PS: Maine sirf main points daale.. mereko lamba ppost karna tha... par khoob aalas.. and the fact kal ek aur b'day apart from the one jiska main help maanging... 

SO lets start.. ^_^
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Dekh, truth ka matlab yeh nahi ki woh bole ki mere saath aisa aisa hua tha.. buhuhuhuhuuu.. and Rey ko lage ki jhoot jhoot jhoot! 
Nahi. 

Truth se mera matlab hai, that his heart should be put to ease. That this hatred and hurt that he has been harboring should be put to ease, so that he can finally forgive her. 

And yes, the truth is always enough bacche. Cause it leads to peace. 

precap: Poori duniya bol rahi hai he will use her. Kal ka dumbass dance kisi ko yaad nahi hai kya? 

Bewakoof bhondu jaisa... itta dum kahaan se laayega? 
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
And I didn't use that many f**ks! -__-
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okay I over-exaggerated number of f**ks... :/
Sorry..

Am just saying... truth wouldn't put ease... Thats my belief.. See peace tab aayega nah jab he will be able to forgive himself...

Jab tak khud pe nhi aayega tab tak dusre pe aayega...

Me return at night kya?

abhi My mind is set at Gift... :/
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshalicious

RES πŸ˜ƒ

UNRES

I am so happy that u are back Anky di...really missed ur posts πŸ€—
Yesterday's dance was like totally W-O-W 
And I loved the fact that Rey's reason for dropping Kria was bcoz he was totally mesmerized by her and not a purposeful thing which would have been damn stupid
I totally agree with ur point πŸ‘πŸΌ
Kria had promised her Mom to stay away from dance and Rey...now that she is following her dancing dream...what about the second half???
I don't think she has ever really tried to make him listen to her and explain everything that happened patiently
And that 'Mere haar mein Rey ke jeet' crap is getting irritating...especially when she actually cried in front of everyone today!! 
I want Kria to stop being a damsel in distress...it is portraying her as a weak character and Rey a moustache-twirling Don πŸ˜†
About the precap...the Ohhooo tune is my weakness...neck-to-neck with chocolates so chahe kitne bhi stupid scene ke saath dikha de, it always makes me melt πŸ˜³
But yeah, I want Rey to see Smriti's photo too and understand the hardships Kria's been going through

-Anushka πŸ˜ƒ

Haahaa!! Chocolates le le yaar jitni leni hai! but aise Ohoho?? matlab Aise?? Kyaa yaar Anu! 

Dekha, akele meko hi irritate nai kar raha yeh yaani.. Sab ko karna chaahiye! 
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vaish-

Okay I over-exaggerated number of f**ks... :/

Sorry..

Am just saying... truth wouldn't put ease... Thats my belief.. See peace tab aayega nah jab he will be able to forgive himself...

Jab tak khud pe nhi aayega tab tak dusre pe aayega...

Me return at night kya?

abhi My mind is set at Gift... :/

haan babu.. jaa.. gift ka kar pehle kuch..!