"jab aap bhudde hojate hai... romance bhi bhudda hojata hai"

ShazK.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I get so happy when an episode starts with RaYa... And this episode started with RaYa and NeVik... Priya reassuring Neha that there will be no farak in their friendship because of whatever Sammy decides was so sweet... Such a cute scene, especially because of Priya's repetitive "listen to me, listen to me"... But it worried me too... This constant talk of their friendship makes me worry about it, because the more they reassure each other that everything will be alright, the more certain I am that cvs are planning to cause a rift between RaYa and NeVik... I hope I'm proved wrong and really nothing affects their friendship... Neha and Priya's hug was so cute.. I think I heard a kiss... Did anyone else?

Awesome foursome ❤️ Ram's smile at the mention of "kuch meetha" 😆 so cute... And Priya covering her face with her hand 😆 their contrasting reactions and expressions were absolutely amazing! Ram's way of convincing Priya... I swear, aye shapath 😆 and his plan of just having a taste and then giving the rest to Priya... then running away with it 🤣 too cute... Awesome foursome scenes are always amazing.

RaYa's car scene in the rain this rain scene was more beautiful than the other rain scene (which I will talk about later 😆) their bickering was so funny... Hahahaha "jab aap bhudde hojate hai na toh aapka romance bhi bhudda hojata hai" 🤣 Lagta hai Priya doesn't know about my new term.. "Naughty at sixty"... Ram ko pata hai isliye usne kaha ki "mere paas romantic hone ke bohot saare tareeke hai"... Arey, not fair Mr. Kapoor... Hume bhi dikhaiye yeh bohot saare tareeke... Future husband ko bhi pata chalna chahiye yeh tareeke... Lekin mera favourite rain romance hai... Baarish mujhe bohot accha lagta hai... Pata nahi aur kitne baarish ke din mujhe akele mei enjoy karna padega 🤣 aur England mei baarish humesha hota hai... So rain romance almost everyday hoga 😆 lekin pehle future husband ko mere zindagi mei aana padega hahahah 🤣
I loved the way Ram pulled Priya back into the car thoda romance gaadi mei bhi kar sakte the... Unique rain romance for a unique couple... They could have romanced in the car... While it was raining, staying dry, keeping each other warm 😉... A different kind of rain romance 🤣 instead of romancing IN the rain, they could romance in the car, which was in the rain... Romancing to the sound of the rain 🤣 hahahahah... Naughty sharan's naughty thoughts 😉 I blame RaYa. Priya was very wrong... "Usse kehte hai romantic hona" she couldn't have been more wrong... Those two people susu were outside in the rain "romancing" but there was no chemistry... So that crap was just crap not romance... Romance is what was happening in the car... The caring Ram ❤️ who was worried about his wife's health... hopefully future husband will be that worried about my health too 🤣 uff the way Ram was looking at her while she was wiping her face... And then the way they were both looking at each other and smiling... Hayeee, maar daala.. This is what you call romance... They didn't even have to touch or hug, yet the intensity of the romance and chemistry in this scene was off the charts... And all they did was look at each other... It's all in the eyes... Their love for each other is visible in their eyes... No one has to question whether RaYa are in love... Because you can just see it. "Band kardijiye na AC" uff the way Priya said that... ❤️ loved it... Sakshi's voice was too cute ❤️

Priya sneezing, Ram's concern, Ram offers to make food and then Priya's teasing... Loved how Sakshi was laughing as she said those lines about not needing a doctor but if she has Ram's food then she will need one 🤣... Such an entertaining scene...

Ram in the kitchen making food and Priya at the door watching, admiring and smiling at him actually yeh toh pehle se mere list mei tha... "Future husband has to make me food"... because of Naseem 🤣 lekin now in my list I've added "x2" to it... So that my parents know that this is a very important point... Actually... Mai yeh list apni parents ko nahi dikha sakti... 🤣 kyunki some things are a little bit besharam and naughty 🤣 (not my fault, blame RaYa)... So I will have to look for future husband myself 🤣 or I will show my parents an edited version of the list and then when I meet the potential husband... I will have a checklist of the naughty things and ask him during the first meeting 🤣 anyway back to the scene.. Lovely kitchen romance... Ram in a confused state and Priya in a teasing mood... Perfect blend I loved the end of that scene where he picked up whatever he was cutting and then that noise Priya made 🤣 so cute...

Same frame RaYa throughout the whole episode... Thank you to Ram & Sakshi for that! ❤️... Ram was looking so cute throughout the episode... Portraying the caring, dutiful husband excellently... And also expressions and reactions were excellent in each and every scene... Whether it was the confused look, the naughty look, the smiley romantic look... Perfect ❤️... Sakshi looked absolutely stunning... I loved her sneezing scenes... They seemed so real and my favourite was the bit where RaYa were talking by the KM door and then that last sneeze of the scene once Ram had gone, once she sneezed, and her hair came in front a bit, she then flicked her head slightly so that her hair would go back... These small things make the scene seem so realistic.Edited by ShazK.123 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShazK.123 thumbnail
LOL scene of the day:
Actually it's more of a LOL word haha... When Suhani walked out of the washroom... Sammy said "SuSu-hani" did anyone else hear that, or was it just me 🤣 susu hahahahahahaha!!!

Crap scene of the day:
SaSu rain crap... I'm not even going to call it romance... What crap? 🤣 why does it always rain whenever Suhani runs away from Sammy in anger 😆 tum hi ho in the background... CRAP (not the song, just the fact that it was used for them again) and an aashiqui 2 scene copy.. (Being in the rain, hugging and covered with some clothing)... CRAP!!!... Put simply, everything about that scene was crap crap crap 🤣

2nd best thing about the episode (1st best is RaYa): NO JUHI!!!

The actress playing Pihu is doing an excellent job... She is portraying her character very well... You can see how deluded she is by her eyes... I was very impressed with the actress today...

Pihu's accident: being prone to accidents... She learnt this from Priya... So she does have one trait from her mother 🤣... Actually if you think back to season 1 Shipra was also accident prone... So it's passed on from the Sharmas to the Kapoors... Hahaha... You would think that after Priya's accident... The Kapoor's would be more careful... Drivers should be appointed to the Kapoor girls... Especially Priya and Pihu 😆 Pihu has now experienced what happened to Priya 7 years ago... But how did she fly out of the car again? ... New promo... Seven years leap, Pihu in a coma 😲 and RaYa naughty at 70 🤣... Only joking don't take that seriously that wasn't a real promo 🤣

Time to go back to RaYa heaven... Good morning!! Good afternoon!! Good night... It's sleepy time for me, except I won't be sleeping, I'll probably watch Monday and Tuesday's BALH episodes again... Who needs sleep? 🤣 definitely not me... Unless I have RaYalicious dreams.Edited by ShazK.123 - 10 years ago
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fully raya, priya kitne hints de rhi hai rambabu ko ki romantic ho jaaye. I wonder priya iss baar sasu ko dekh k gussa kyun nhi aaya? Aayesha sid ko dekh k bahot irritate hogayi, must be bcoz pihu was around. Anyways leave the crap here. I don't bother about sasupi,
OYe kulfi ka bowl leke bhagnewalike scene I just couldn't control my laugh n the angry n worried priya. Vikram bhi raya ko dekh k bilkul hamare jaise expression deta hai.😆😆

Cheenk n car romance hayye,, fully rayalicious. Sakshi was looking so seductive while she waste watching ram cutting palak. Kaatne me itna ajeeb hai tum khaati kaise ho. Lol
She was laughing in the car aapke umar me na ye sab bakwas lagta hai, romance bhi buddha hojata hai. Has has k pagal hogayI thi mein.
Fir w/o priya ka hasna, ram k sudden irritation wala mood change karke priya ko dekhna, aur baarish ki paani car k glass pe girti hui, raya k hasi ko aur romantic bana diya.

Ye hai hamari jodi the best, classic example of love n romance, inki expression n guestures, moves, body language , voice modulation, laajawab, din mein kitne baar inpe marte hai, ye sirf raya ians hi jaante hai.

Sharan, mom dad ko edited list hi de dena, thodi decency maintain karo, itna future husband future husband karti ho, jab eo saamne aayega shayad checklist sab bhool jaavogi😉😆, IF k friends izzat aapke hawale😛😆
shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice take. Absolutely loved it. It was a nice episode. RaYa just set the screen on fire, with their chemistry.
peeyara thumbnail
hi sharan,
 kal jab ram was cooking in the kitchen i was thinking ab sharan kya karegi yeh cheez toh list mai sabse pehle add huyi thi k future husband should know cooking, i really felt bad for you 🤣
but see one thing twice means, this quality should definitely be present in FH 😆
raya barish mai kab bheegenge 😔
kal jab priya ne kaha k barish mai bhegte hai ek pal ke liye laga k shayad bheegenge  but ram ne mana kardiya😡😆

aashique movie ka scene copied...this movie is my bro's fav movie aur jab bhi is film ka gaana sasu pe play hota hai he curses ekta kapoor for using this song  "khud ki movie ka song use karo na, itna accha song waste kyu kar rahi ho" 🤣 🤣

aur rahi baat tumhari health ki fikar karne ki toh dont worry FH tumhare pasand ko ya na ho wo tumhari health ki fikr zaroor karega😉 arey agar tum har dusre din hospital chali gayi toh uske ghar ka khayal kaun rakhega aur uski salary waste hogi so alag😉 🤣...ki bhi itna bada risk nahi lega😉

yes i too have starte liking sonia balani(girl playing pihu)...she has improved alot unlike others and her sccene with sammy was too good😛...dont wonder if ever i made apost on pihu in her support since this girl has kept her words of impressing audiences and she is doing it😊
Edited by peeyara - 10 years ago
soaplovers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As usual.. vry nice and detailed write-up..
vishakupp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShazK.123

I get so happy when an episode starts with RaYa... And this episode started with RaYa and NeVik... Priya reassuring Neha that there will be no farak in their friendship because of whatever Sammy decides was so sweet... Such a cute scene, especially because of Priya's repetitive "listen to me, listen to me"... But it worried me too... This constant talk of their friendship makes me worry about it, because the more they reassure each other that everything will be alright, the more certain I am that cvs are planning to cause a rift between RaYa and NeVik... I hope I'm proved wrong and really nothing affects their friendship... Neha and Priya's hug was so cute.. I think I heard a kiss... Did anyone else?

Awesome foursome ❤️ Ram's smile at the mention of "kuch meetha" 😆 so cute... And Priya covering her face with her hand 😆 their contrasting reactions and expressions were absolutely amazing! Ram's way of convincing Priya... I swear, aye shapath 😆 and his plan of just having a taste and then giving the rest to Priya... then running away with it 🤣 too cute... Awesome foursome scenes are always amazing.

RaYa's car scene in the rain this rain scene was more beautiful than the other rain scene (which I will talk about later 😆) their bickering was so funny... Hahahaha "jab aap bhudde hojate hai na toh aapka romance bhi bhudda hojata hai" 🤣 Lagta hai Priya doesn't know about my new term.. "Naughty at sixty"... Ram ko pata hai isliye usne kaha ki "mere paas romantic hone ke bohot saare tareeke hai"... Arey, not fair Mr. Kapoor... Hume bhi dikhaiye yeh bohot saare tareeke... Future husband ko bhi pata chalna chahiye yeh tareeke... Lekin mera favourite rain romance hai... Baarish mujhe bohot accha lagta hai... Pata nahi aur kitne baarish ke din mujhe akele mei enjoy karna padega 🤣 aur England mei baarish humesha hota hai... So rain romance almost everyday hoga 😆 lekin pehle future husband ko mere zindagi mei aana padega hahahah 🤣
I loved the way Ram pulled Priya back into the car thoda romance gaadi mei bhi kar sakte the... Unique rain romance for a unique couple... They could have romanced in the car... While it was raining, staying dry, keeping each other warm 😉... A different kind of rain romance 🤣 instead of romancing IN the rain, they could romance in the car, which was in the rain... Romancing to the sound of the rain 🤣 hahahahah... Naughty sharan's naughty thoughts 😉 I blame RaYa. Priya was very wrong... "Usse kehte hai romantic hona" she couldn't have been more wrong... Those two people susu were outside in the rain "romancing" but there was no chemistry... So that crap was just crap not romance... Romance is what was happening in the car... The caring Ram ❤️ who was worried about his wife's health... hopefully future husband will be that worried about my health too 🤣 uff the way Ram was looking at her while she was wiping her face... And then the way they were both looking at each other and smiling... Hayeee, maar daala.. This is what you call romance... They didn't even have to touch or hug, yet the intensity of the romance and chemistry in this scene was off the charts... And all they did was look at each other... It's all in the eyes... Their love for each other is visible in their eyes... No one has to question whether RaYa are in love... Because you can just see it. "Band kardijiye na AC" uff the way Priya said that... ❤️ loved it... Sakshi's voice was too cute ❤️

Priya sneezing, Ram's concern, Ram offers to make food and then Priya's teasing... Loved how Sakshi was laughing as she said those 

Ram in the kitchen making food and Priya at the door watching, admiring and smiling at him actually yeh toh pehle se mere list mei tha... "Future husband has to make me food"... because of Naseem 🤣 lekin now in my list I've added "x2" to it... So that my parents know that this is a very important point... Actually... Mai yeh list apni parents ko nahi dikha sakti... 🤣 kyunki some things are a little bit besharam and naughty 🤣 (not my fault, blame RaYa)... So I will have to look for future husband myself 🤣 or I will show my parents an edited version of the list and then when I meet the potential husband... I will have a checklist of the naughty things and ask him during the first meeting 🤣 anyway back to the scene.. Lovely kitchen romance... Ram in a confused state and Priya in a teasing mood... 

Same frame RaYa throughout the whole episode... Thank you to Ram & Sakshi for that! ❤️... Ram was looking so cute throughout the episode... Portraying the caring, dutiful husband excellently... And also expressions and reactions were excellent in each and every scene... Whether it was the confused look, the naughty look, the smiley romantic look... Perfect ❤️... Sakshi looked absolutely stunning... I loved her sneezing scenes... They seemed so real and my favourite was the bit where RaYa were talking by the KM door and then that last sneeze of the scene once Ram had gone, once she sneezed, and her hair came in front a bit, she then flicked her head slightly so that her hair would go back... These small things make the scene seem so realistic.

Love your takes and the way you catch the samall nuances. See bold
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpatil3

Fully raya, priya kitne hints de rhi hai rambabu ko ki romantic ho jaaye. I wonder priya iss baar sasu ko dekh k gussa kyun nhi aaya? Aayesha sid ko dekh k bahot irritate hogayi, must be bcoz pihu was around. Anyways leave the crap here. I don't bother about sasupi,

OYe kulfi ka bowl leke bhagnewalike scene I just couldn't control my laugh n the angry n worried priya. Vikram bhi raya ko dekh k bilkul hamare jaise expression deta hai.😆😆

Cheenk n car romance hayye,, fully rayalicious. Sakshi was looking so seductive while she waste watching ram cutting palak. Kaatne me itna ajeeb hai tum khaati kaise ho. Lol
She was laughing in the car aapke umar me na ye sab bakwas lagta hai, romance bhi buddha hojata hai. Has has k pagal hogayI thi mein.
Fir w/o priya ka hasna, ram k sudden irritation wala mood change karke priya ko dekhna, aur baarish ki paani car k glass pe girti hui, raya k hasi ko aur romantic bana diya.

Ye hai hamari jodi the best, classic example of love n romance, inki expression n guestures, moves, body language , voice modulation, laajawab, din mein kitne baar inpe marte hai, ye sirf raya ians hi jaante hai.

Sharan, mom dad ko edited list hi de dena, thodi decency maintain karo, itna future husband future husband karti ho, jab eo saamne aayega shayad checklist sab bhool jaavogi😉😆, IF k friends izzat aapke hawale😛😆

I thought the same... She didn't get angry at the public display of affection this time.

Ahaha agar decency ho toh thoda maintain karpaungi 🤣 ... "Mai na bhulungi, mai na bhulungi inn expectations ko..." Hahaha 🤣 list and checklist is too important to forget 😆
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

hi sharan,

kal jab ram was cooking in the kitchen i was thinking ab sharan kya karegi yeh cheez toh list mai sabse pehle add huyi thi k future husband should know cooking, i really felt bad for you🤣
but see one thing twice means, this quality should definitely be present in FH😆
raya barish mai kab bheegenge😔
kal jab priya ne kaha k barish mai bhegte hai ek pal ke liye laga k shayad bheegengebut ram ne mana kardiya😡😆

aashique movie ka scene copied...this movie is my bro's fav movie aur jab bhi is film ka gaana sasu pe play hota hai he curses ekta kapoor for using this song "khud ki movie ka song use karo na, itna accha song waste kyu kar rahi ho"🤣🤣

aur rahi baat tumhari health ki fikar karne ki toh dont worry FH tumhare pasand ko ya na ho wo tumhari health ki fikr zaroor karega😉arey agar tum har dusre din hospital chali gayi toh uske ghar ka khayal kaun rakhega aur uski salary waste hogi so alag😉🤣...ki bhi itna bada risk nahi lega😉

yes i too have starte liking sonia balani(girl playing pihu)...she has improved alot unlike others and her sccene with sammy was too good😛...dont wonder if ever i made apost on pihu in her support since this girl has kept her words of impressing audiences and she is doing it😊

I was very sad that they didn't romance in the rain 😔 everyone else but RaYa romances in the rain, lekin Priya loves rain the most and she doesn't even enjoy it... Naughty Ram, rain mei kab naughty honge? 🤣

Hahaha I agree with your brother! Pata nahi kyun acche songs, not acche logon pe use karte hai...

Agar future husband mere pasand ka na ho, toh mai definitely har din hospital mei rahungi 🤣 actually... I should be careful with my health... Agar salary hospital pe waste hoga toh meri shopping habit aur chocolate addiction ko kaun fund karega 🤣