Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar to end

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar to end; Papiya Sengupta and Melissa Pais to feature in concluding episodes

Summary: The extension did not last long. The latest is that this cookery fiction show will air its last episode on 20 December 2013. But before the show ends it will witness a few entries. As per a reliable source, veteran actor Papiya Sengupta and Melissa Pais will play prominent roles in the upcoming episodes. The delightful Papiya will enter the show as Aditya's (Arjun Bijlani) elder sister, a loud yet sophisticated Punjabi woman who would be very vibrant and optimistic in nature. However, her husband will have a personality completely contradictory to her. While he would have problems with every little thing including eating certain vegetables, Aditya and Suhani (Shweta Gulati) will try and convince him to eat vegetables as they care for his health a lot. This is when the USP (learning to cook new dishes) of the show will flow in the plot. Aditya and Suhani will cook a dish where he (Papiya's character husband) will end up eating all vegetables. Next in another episode, Melissa Pais will be seen as Aditya's college friend who will come down to meet him. However, her entry will make his wife Suhani feel insecure but at the end of the day things will settle for the best.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
shreya i saw the article a few min b4..

very very shocking and saddening news... 😭😭😭😭... y cudn they wait for two more weeks?atleast this show wud hv complete the DESERVING 50 epis...nw the show is gonna end at 40 epis..!!

i knw the end ws near...i thougt it wud end around or at 50...bt this much soon...very shocking n very saddened..!! dnt wanna say nythin more..😭😭😭...
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I feel like crying 😭😭😭😭
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

shreya i saw the article a few min b4..

very very shocking and saddening news... 😭... y cudn they wait for two more weeks?atleast this show wud hv complete the DESERVING 50 epis...nw the show is gonna end at 40 epis..!!

i knw the end ws near...i thougt it wud end around or at 50...bt this much soon...very shocking n very saddened..!! dnt wanna say nythin more..😭😭😭...

It is absolutely shocking. I didn't expect it to end so soon. That's this Friday and we're on Tuesday. Meaning we have only 3 episodes left. 
premana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kamse kam is saal ki ant mein to end kar sakta tha.wo vi nehi kiya.
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Article about JBSKP coming to end has been posted on Arjun's FB fanpage also 😭
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
JBSKP Last Day Shooting Pic by India Tv Forum ..😊

Yday[18-12-2013] ws the last day of shoot.. ..

http://india-tvforum.com/scoopsnews/?p=467
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its really sad that its ending πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ as i was loving this show
As aditya and suhani romance was awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘ n from this show we was learning such tasty dishes n was loving this showπŸ˜›

they could have ended the show after this new year or utna nahi toh 50 episode complete karne dena tha 

but really felt sad πŸ˜­
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Disappointed with this news..wish it didn't go off air.which show is replacing JBSKP?