"Aaj bohot mood mei lag rahe ho" ;-)... DEAD!!

ShazK.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hayeee... This episode belonged to RaYa, so this is only dedicated to them... (Baaki sab ke baare mei baat karna padega mujhe, varna neend nahi aayegi mujhe... Toh yeh sab baad mei maybe as a comment haha so if anyone wants to avoid it you can lekin kuch toh kehna padega mujhe 🀣 lekin pehle RaYa ❀️) uff... Mar gayi... Anyone who wants to know what heaven is like... I will tell them one thing... Watch BALH... Actually no (ab BALH pata nahi kaise kaise scene dekhate hai aur kehte hai ke yeh "love" hai, toh specific hona zaroori hai) watch RaYa... RaYa dekh kar, sab heaven ko experience kar sakte hai... RaYa heaven hayeee... Ek din, yeh dono mujhe sach mei maar denge... Phir police mere murderers ko nahi pakad paayenge kyunki RaYa sirf reel mei hai... Actually agar RaYa real hote bhi, police phir bhi nahi pakad paayenge, kyunki marne se pehle mai in dono ko ek kamre mei band kardungi aur chaabi bhi hide karungi 🀣 toh phir while the police are looking for them... Ram aur Priya saath mei, akele honge, aur Ram can sing "hum tum ek kamre mei band ho aur chaabi kho jaaye" to Priya... Aur jee bhar ke romance kar sakte hai (with no interruptions by people I will speak about later 🀣) aur mai, RaYa heaven mei yeh sab dekhungi πŸ˜† (kuch bhi bolti hoon mai 🀣 lagta hai jaise RaYa aur NeVik ne champagne peeya, aur mujhe nasha char gaya... RaYa nasha 🀣)

Anyway, the saucy RaYa scene from the moment Ram pulled Priya by the arm, mujhe pata tha, ke kuch toh hoga... Aise pehle bhi arm pull kiya hai Ram ne aur baad mei kya hua hum sab jaante hai πŸ˜‰ uff... Ram ne impatiently, thoda aggressively lekin pyaar se bhi kaise Priya ko pull kiya so dominating... Hayee he was so eager to get her in the right place ❀️ Ram aur hum sab bohot impatient the... Ram (aur mujhe bhi) Priya ki koi baat nahi sun ni thi, until after gud gudi ... His hands on her shoulders, then complaining about her old earrings "pichle janam mei kaha tha", Priya's reaction to that... Then the way Ram lifted up the organza bag with the new earrings... And that killer smile on his face... Priya's cute reaction to this surprise, her beautiful smile... so sweet... Actually if we go by that "rasam"... That raat ko agar "kuch kuch" πŸ˜‰ hua toh phir next day gift milta hai... πŸ˜‰ then we should assume na, ki kuch toh hua in dono ke beech 🀣... Actually nahi "naughty at sixty" tab hoga jab RaYa phirse shaadi karte hai... Aur vaise bhi, raat ko kuch hone ki zaroorat nahi hai for Ram to gift something to his wife... Contrast dekho... Yahaan RaYa ke relationship mei... Out of the blue Ram ne kuch gift kiya Priya ko, not as a gift because something happened at night, and Priya didn't even expect or demand it unlike some other people πŸ˜†... This is the definition of a special, perfect, lovely couple... How perfect was this scene? My favourite line "aaj bohot mood mei lag rahe ho" πŸ˜‰ Ram ji toh hamesha mood mei hote hai madam... Aur jab Ram "mood" mei hote hai toh hume bade acche lagte hai, kyunki aise scenes milte hai hume... Uff, hopefully future husband ko bhi yeh mood ke baare mei pata hoga aur earring romance bhi πŸ˜‰ hahahahahaha I loved the way Ram took the earring out of her hand and said "mai laaya hoon toh mai pehnaunga" I was thinking of course Ram, haq se pehnado... Aur Ram ne haq se pehnadiya aur "HUG" se bhi

Their expressions during the earring scene were so so so amazing... Priya closing her eyes in anticipation, pulling his arm from his shirt's sleeve to stop him... I loved how Ram was going to put the earring in her ear, but then noticed her neck, and how he was looking attentively as he was teasing her with the earring on her neck... The movement of Priya's head, tilting it as he was tickling her, their smiles, their blushes... Priya's "mat kijiye na" and that giggle Everything was perfect. Beautiful, romantic, RaYalicious scene... RaYa ne mujhe practical explanation dehdiya of what gud gudi is, toh ab mujhe pata hai... Future husband ko bhi pata hona chahiye na? 🀣 Nahi pata hai, toh mujhe unhe yeh episode definitely dekhana padega... Aur bhi accha hota agar waist gud gudi ka demonstration bhi dekhaya RaYa ne... Lekin koi baat nahi, next time πŸ˜‰ Naughty RaYa ne mujhe bhi naughty kardiya 🀣... I also loved the actual earring pehnaying (obviously this is not a word, but I couldn't think of another word to replace it πŸ˜†) scene, the struggle, the concentration, the delicacy and Ram's "haan shh"... Uff it was so perfect and realistic... As if that slight struggle was unplanned... And then they stood there staring at themselves in the mirror... Seeing what we see every time they're together, saath mei kitne perfect lagte hai... "Thank you", smiles and blushes... And I think I'm speaking on every RaYa maniac's behalf- Humari taraf se bhi thank you kyunki this scene left big big smiles on our faces... Aur actually this scene and the following scene left us blushing... This is called the RaYa effect... But big mistake watching this with a room full of people... I was too busy watching and blushing at this scene that I didn't notice anyone looking at me... Until after when my sister made a comment "you're blushing so much as if you're imagining that it was you and your husband" uff, potential husband milega toh imagine kar sakti hoon.. Agar abhi se imagine karungi toh no face sirf body imagination mei hoga... Jab milega phir properly imagine kar sakti hoon na?

BACK HUG... What a treat!! Hum sirf gud gudi expect kar rahe the, aur phir kya mila? Uff, maar daala, agar kisine mujhe pinch kiya na, toh mai kissi se baat nahi karungi 🀣 (Priya style)... I want to just stay in RaYa heaven... The excitement in Ram's voice when he says "Yeh huyi na baat ab dekho kitni pyaari lagti ho" and "SO NICEEE", Priya leaning back, placing her hand on his hand which was placed on her stomach (Ram should have taken this chance to tickle her here a bit too 🀣... Actually this scene could not have been more perfect... 2 minute ka scene mei kitni baar hume maar daala... Aur pata bhi nahi chala mujhe ke kab scene shuru hua aur kab scene khatam..

The way Priya said "hogayi aap ki baat" was so light, delicate and seductive πŸ˜‰... Aisa laga mujhe ke Priya ne "hogayi aap ki pyaar" kaha... Aur Ram ne reply kiya "Nahi huyi abhi toh shuru huyi hai" mai soch rahi thi ki Ram kitne naughty hai, aur besharam bhi... πŸ˜‰ kitni confidently kaha nahi abhi toh shuru huyi hai, aur biwi ne ek jhatke mei "mood" ka the end kardiya 🀣 hahahaha don't worry future husband... Mai aise nahi karungi, in fact mai koi aur baat ke baare mei sochungi bhi nahi 🀣 hahahahahaha!!! Priya ne kahaan rokha Ram ko... "Baat" abhi baaki thi... Kya pata Ram keh sakta tha "ABCD padh li bohot, ab karunga tere saath gandi baat" (perfect song for RaYa... Kyunki Priya teacher thi, aur lecture bhi karti hai bohot 🀣)

It was good to see that each one of the awesome foursome worries about the same thing... That because of Pihu and Sammy, they're worried that this will cause problems in their friendship... Hopefully the fact that they worry about it means that they won't let this SaPi issue come between them...

Same frame RaYa NeVik scene was so entertaining... I love watching the awesome foursome... These four are too good... Their off screen chemistry is clearly visible in their on screen chemistry... RaYa showed up on their doorstep with flowers (isn't Ram allergic) and champagne (alcohol at NeVik's means talli Priya na?)... Neha's constant talking and justifications for why she didn't answer Priya's call was so funny! These four never fail to leave a smile on my face... And whenever RaYa come for dinner, NeVik always leave them standing at the doorstep for ages 🀣 "acche ideas iske thodi hote hai" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... I was very sad for Ram that only paneer was made... Butter chicken phirse nahi khaane ko mila πŸ˜” but then as a vegetarian I was glad 🀣... During the dining table scene, the little little actions were so perfect and realistic... Priya hitting Ram's arm, then holding his hand as they were getting up when they threatened to leave, nudging him when he brought up the Sammy topic... Even Priya's gesture to Neha to tell her the food is good... Excellent scene! Ram is so cute... Constantly bringing up the Sammy topic, then realising... The look on his face every time was so adorable... And then he blames it on the champagne but then gulps down more πŸ˜† then when he's getting told off by Priya... The fear in his face 🀣 and then like a good obedient husband he listens to her and agrees... But then because of the alcohol πŸ˜‰ he speaks about Sammy again.. And his "kya kiya maine?" Was so cuteee I wanted Priya to pull his cheeks!!... The chaabi, thala bit was so cute and Priya's irritation and slamming the imaginary chaabi on the table 🀣 perfect, funny and entertaining scene! Ram's ideas were good... Holiday... Awesome foursome holiday!! and international wedding was good... But not for SaPi... A RaYa international wedding would be brilliant

Precap: hitler Priya! πŸ˜† love her strict orders... And then Ram's aye shapath 🀣 hahaha same frame RaYa again tomorrow!! Pehle champagne ab kulfi... Season 1 nostalgia I would have loved a talli Priya scene though... She had champagne in front of her at the dinner table... Lekin lagta hai, Priya nashe mei nahi hai... How sad :-( but never mind... RaYa scene again tomorrow!!

Now onto the actor/ actress... First Ram... Loved how he enacts everything so perfectly... The naughty, teasing husband, then the cutie dining table scenes... His expressions in every scene were perfect... I especially loved the scared look on his face when Priya was telling him off and his smile is just a killer .. Sakshi... Expression queen ❀️... Every expression was on point... And again my favourite was her strict, telling off look... I love what she does with her eyebrows when she is acting out a "telling off", strict scene to show her sternness. Needless to say how stunning she looked ❀️...
Edited by ShazK.123 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShazK.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL scene of the day:
JuSi ka juicy hug 🀣 so unexpected... I didn't even notice it because I was so dazed by the RaYa back hug... I only realised when I watched the repeat at 1am πŸ˜† hahahaha JuSi romance! Lekin mujhe bohot gussa aaya Juhi pe... She never learns- why can't she knock... Why does she just barge into the green room? Very irritating... Actually, Priya's green saree would have been perfect for Juhi... Green= envy na? The jealousy on her face πŸ˜† and then the tantrum in the black JuSi room was so funny πŸ˜†

Crap scene of the day:
Obviously SaSuPi πŸ˜† aur kya crap hoga 🀣 but naughty night + chakkar= pregnancy na? I learnt this from BALH only 🀣 no need for a doctor's diagnosis 🀣

Face-palm scene of the day:
Idiot Suhani ko pata nahi chala ki the ring Pihu showed her was Priya's ring they had seen at the store? :/ and because of her misconception she is shouting at Sammy... Good he deserves it but still, she didn't realise? Doctors are supposed to be smart and they're supposed to have an eye for detail! Scene was irritating... But Sammy's "wash you face" made me die laughing 🀣 I was very worried that they'd do a season 1 RaYa washroom copy! But thank god that didn't happen! Pihu's attitude was bad... But I liked it... I mean I liked the way the actress was acting.

Don't want to go into much detail about them because the episode belonged to RaYa so I'm controlling myself and will stop here...

Good morning to you all, and goodnight to me 🀣Edited by ShazK.123 - 10 years ago
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

superb post..i didnt watch d epi bt aftr reading ur post i m feeling d same Gudgudi lol...
details description 😳

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved to read ur take on the episode shaz u have done very good analysis on the episode and especially on raya i loved the scene of raya and awesome foursome they are worth to watch
shaz aap apne future husband ko yeh episode zaror dikayega so when r u getting married
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

haha gd night , sweet rayalicious drms...
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shaz, I always look forward to your naughty takes on RaYalicious scenes...pehle toh hume RaYa maar daalte hain itne cute scenes karke aur rahi sahi kasser tum nikaal dehti ho superlicious take dekarπŸ˜‰ Seriously yaar, how can they be so cute and always leave us drooling for more...not fair! Hopefully, the droolathon will continue for the rest of the week ( wishful thinking...lol)
Nupur68 thumbnail
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Madam good morning hui ki nahin , or you are still in Rayaland. 
Watched the scene after reading your write up both were awesome .speculations are a waste of time ., shall watch again in a loop😳😳
Waise future husband ki list mein one more requirement added , romance ho toh aisa  ho πŸ˜›
Happy dreaming in Rayaland
Love 
Nupur
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx for the lovely blushing wala, hogaya aapka wala gudgudi post.πŸ˜†
I m still in the gudgudi n chaabi wala raya mood, I couldn't come out of it😳😳. Ek din koi mujhe pagal samjhke zaroor nimhans pahuchadega.πŸ˜† What a lovely couple they are. 
I don't have words too, I mstill reminiscing their scene, hayye. πŸ€ͺ.
Lovely lovey dovey. 
Good lovely happywala, blushwala post sharanπŸ‘, hum bade mood mein hai priyaji, aise raya ko dekhne k baad mood Kahi jaane Ka naam hi nhi le rhi hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Uff neha, vikki raya, scenes too adorable.

Precap kulfi sharing hayye waiting for it. Taste karenge baad mein priya ko dedenge ramπŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ☺️
Edited by bpatil3 - 10 years ago
peeyara thumbnail
arey waah! aaj mood mai lag rahi ho..do do seperate post in siingle post πŸ˜†
raya aur rest of family ke beech mai deewar banadi aur unhe seperate kardiya πŸ€£

tumne raya scene itni detail mai explain kiya hai k kisi ke liye kuch choda hi nahi haiπŸ˜†
uff..tumhare future husband ko kitna kuch sikhna hai πŸ˜†
you know mai jab bhi balh dekhti hoon tum mujhe bahot yaad aati ho especially juhi ke scenes ke waqt πŸ˜†

but tumne juhi ke saath bura kiya  kal pehli bar she realized n accepted that she cant get ram aur tumne usey shabashi nhi di..not fair πŸ˜†

jab juhi bolti hai na mai yeh coat abhi wapas kardeti hoon toh mujhe laga k shayad laundry wale ko wapas de degi ya kisi servant ko degi πŸ€£ but wo ram ko hi wapas karne gayi πŸ€£

aur raya ke room se wapas aakar usne khud ko galat kaha aur kaha k it was her mistake k usne socha k usey pyar milega(exact dialogue yaad nhi hai but aisa hi kuch tha πŸ˜†) mujhe bada accha laga πŸ˜†

from new cast i only liked the boy playing kush but this girl who plays pihu has forced me to like her, she is indeed good actress compared to others and infact her potrayal of pihu had helped me ,to some extent, in understanding the pihu.

suhani, as strong headed girl, i am liking it. i thought she'll end up crying n will never question sammy but i am liking it that she is giving verbal slaps to sammy and also kal pihu ko bhi accha jwab diya k agar wo naam batayegi toh pihu ka dil toot jayega, i so wish k wo pihu ko bolde but serial hai nhi bolegi πŸ˜†

precap was too good..i so wanted one episode with awesome foursome and see they have given us one, bas aaj neha priya ko phirse champange pila de, bahot time se talli priya nahi dekha hai, i want it πŸ˜›
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can only say..i m still in RaYa land..
RaYalicious epi it was.. ❀️
Aai Shapath epi as well as Precap was too good...waiting for tonight's epi..

Sharan u came back from RaYa land or still living there.. πŸ˜‰