Mahabharat Written Update 16th December 13 Yudhisthira's Rajyavishek

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Vashudevaya Namahah!

The Kauravas and Pandavas remained on the either side glaring at each other as if ready to start the fight when suddenly duryodhan kept his gada near yudhisthiras foot. He folded his arms and announced that he agrees along with his brothers accept yudhisthira as the new samrat of Hasthinapur.

Saints bathe him in milk and tamarid to complete his rajyavishek and then he was crowned. Yudhisthra took blessing from all the elders and his mother. Karna was not happy with the decision and so was Dhritarashtra. When everyone in the hastinapur started cheering for this new rajkumar Druryodhan tried hard to control his anger.

Pandavas were having their fun time mocking Duryodhan comparing him with the bitter gourd. Their assumption was that he cannot change. Yudhisthira asked them to think positive.

Gandhari listens to duyodhan's vemon coated words against Yudhisthra and asked him to follow the dharma. But he said only people who are weak follows dharma. And fulfilling his wishes doesnot make him immoral. He declred that he had only one dream, and that was the kingship of Hastinapur.

Bhishma was speaking his heart out with his mother and was seeking her permission to grant this death. When Ganga made him understand that he can only leave when he will be left with no string. And Responsibility is one of the strings and until and unless heis left with no responsibility. Bhishma asked who was it who will guide him to see when he could leave this world to which she said there will be someone who will come very soon and guide him.

Krishna's sayings

Dharma is one topic which has been discussed time and again and by everyone. But where everyone actually understood dharma in real? Dharma is something which can always give happiness. It destroys all the evil things. But how was it possible not to fight? Whenever there is love there is a fight. And when there is fight love is left alone and after that anger, want grows but not love. But when love arises all anger, all want dies down. And the would will be free of anger. People forget very easily and the world fills with adharma. And then the super power himself takes birth to remind effected people and show them right path.

That was the reason Vishu took birth as Krishna to release the saints, to destroy those who took immoral path, to bring back dharma.

Precap : Arjuna dives into the river current to save subhadra.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Apppyyy!!!!🤗
Did I see Takku kidnapping Subi😕 Haye haye My dear Takku is here...!! Dil garden garnden🥳
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Apppyyy!!!!🤗
Did I see Takku kidnapping Subi😕 Haye haye My dear Takku is here...!! Dil garden garnden🥳

Who is takku 😕 jis k aane ki khusi mana rhi h 😆
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 22pundirabhi

Who is takku 😕 jis k aane ki khusi mana rhi h 😆

The Kidnapper who has kidnapped Subbi...the same guy played Tarkasur in  DKDM...Mera Takku😳😛
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Raj Premi is Kalyavan here. He is a good actor. Sad his role will be over within 1 or 2 epi. Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

The Kidnapper who has kidnapped Subbi...the same guy played Tarkasur in DKDM...Mera Takku😳😛

Ohhh 😊 not watchg DKDM 🥱
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
missed today's epi, so tomorrow is the day when the taaranhaar will come in the story, to protect the good and distroy the wicked, to restore dharma he comes again and again.
debaleena_tunai thumbnail
Thanks for the WU... ðŸ˜³
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Thanks for the update.I think Krishna's entry will be at the end of tomorrow's episode.
Koeli thumbnail

Apppyyy!!!!🤗

yes yes yes... and i loved subi... he was fab in DKDM