ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
ShraNal OneShot: The Musicals

Kunal looked at his reflection in the mirror for the last time before he would go and greet the girl at the door. Running his fingers through the wet-strands of his, turning the knob of the door, he took a deep sigh before pushing the door wide open. 

There she stood with a smile adorning her face, her twinkling eyes - they were full of liveliness. She looked at him; he had one of his baggy trousers on paired with a blue-transparent shirt - that stuck to his well-built abs, which seemed to be irresistible at times. Her eyes caught his almond-shaped orbs staring at her and her lips curved into a victorious smile. Finally, Her efforts were paying off - after all she had spent those 2 long hours, Just in front of the dressing table- to grab some of his attention. Though, tonight it was just two of them, he wouldn't be able to drop his attention elsewhere. It was her tonight. 

"Kunal" She almost whispered. "Yeah" he found himself acting stupid, which he wasn't supposed to be.  His eyes never leaving hers, it was getting tough for her to stand at the door - anymore. But here he was effortlessly staring at her - no doubt she had taken the pains to make a good impression - after all first impression is the last impression.  She signalled him to let her in, to which he foolishly replied, "Oh! Yeah, please get it." He moved inside, making space for her.

"Kunal" He looked over his shoulder.  She had her lips pressed hard; he had random thoughts going through his mind. He surely doubted her intentions, her actions made him think over it. Firstly, she had informed him about the inconvenience to practice for the concert in the evening at the academy and then suddenly- out of the blue calls him up and fixes a practice session this late- but he had to agree, after all he was supposed to train her. Thankfully, he had convinced her to keep the practice at his place rather than hers. Secondly, These gestures and expressions she possessed was really giving him double thoughts. "Is this the way you greet your guests?" She whined complaining. The very next second, she flung into his arms, surprising him, but soon he engulfed his arms around her. It felt good, that way. Moving back, she proceeded towards the hallway and flopping her handbag at the couch and settled with her legs crossed, on the other.

"So, shall we start?" he settled besides her, "what do you mean by start? You haven't yet shown me around and won't you even ask me for something?" She was complaining a lot today. "Girl, we are here to practice and not for any stupid hangout. So please concentrate."  This wasn't something they were meeting for, he thought.

"Kunal, manners!" she sternly warned. "Whatever. Can we start, please?" he hissed between his gritting teeth. He didn't want to lose his cool, or for that matter his control.

They started with the piano sessions. He was highly getting pissed, there she had to perform in front of an audience which would be in thousands and lakhs but here her notes were still sounds like that of an unprofessional. "No this note is going too high. Be soft, gentle. It has to be a bit low." He tried to explain her things, but it seemed nothing was going in her head.

She, on the other hand, purposely made mistakes or else he would just listen up, give tips and call it for the day, just like every other day. "Being gentle and soft is so not me." He looked up at her, not believing what he had heard but her eyes were so intense that he did take her statement the other way. She wasn't in a practicing mood today, at least not piano, she had something else listed in her mind- which he was sure of, but what was on the list was something doubtful.

"Kunal, can we take a small break? Please." She looked at him with hopeful eyes. "Okay!" he gave a gentle nod and moved away.

"I will get some coffee" he announced stepping into his kitchen. "Till then can I see your house?" she chirped. There was no way to stop her doing things she decides, and she had already marched to explore his home-sweet-home. "Do I have any option?" he muttered.

While he was busy making coffee, her scream threatened him beyond limits. "What happened?" he came running to her rescue, but all he saw was that she had her mouth wide open staring something. He helplessly shook his head. Rubbing off the sweat from his temples, he shook her and asked, "What's the matter? Why did you scream?"

She looked at him and then gazed back at the shelf hung at the wall; he arched a brow to her. "What are these weapons doing here?" came out a few words from her o'-shaped lips.

"Aren't these beautiful?" He admired those weapons, while she had been utterly shocked. "These are weapons, how can you find them beautiful?"

"Why not, and they are not just weapons but antiques. They are one of the most beautiful creations. Not are just fought with, but they are creations- which are so delicately created, carved so beautifully. Don't you think it's beautiful?" His eyes gazed at her for once and then moved back at those set of weapons.

She thought of him to be violent due to his love for these antique weapons. "Anything antique attracts me." He husked behind her ears before leaving to the kitchen back to his coffee. Whilst she was left astonished, she felt as though he was indicating something- but she didn't know what.

Yes, anything antique attracts me and so do you, was the only thought in his mind.

"Coffee" he placed the tray at the table and settled besides her. "Sugar?" He asked pouring some milk into the cups without even glancing at her. "Sugar? Sugar is sweet. And sweet is so not me." Her voice coated with a pinch of seductiveness, he was awestruck while she continued placing her hand over his shoulder, kneeling a bit into him, "I like it strong." He snapped his eyes at her; this girl has definitely got something which she shouldn't have had.

Is she trying to seduce me?, he thought. She just shrugged away taking the cup in her hands.
Finishing their coffee, they restarted with their piano session, "Sharaddha, soft and gently. Please." Handing her the notes, he continued, "And please, don't give me that statement that - Gentle and soft is not you. The audience and judges won't care a damn what you are or how you are? All they would care is how good you are with the piano, and understanding it." She made a face. "Stop making faces, it's not going to work. Concentrate."

How am I supposed to concentrate, she questioned more than to him it was for her.

She again got the notes high, gentle, soft, low pitches were far away from her reach today. Kunal sighed, "Let me help you." He went behind her and placed either of his hands on hers, gently playing with the instrument- unaware of the havoc being created in Sharaddha's mind. She would tilt a little more to him, just to feel him. Whereas, he was left nothing more than the determination to concentrate at least until they were through with their practice session.

"I guess, now it's far better. Let's call it for the day. You can practice the rest on your own." He moved back, he was losing on to his determination. "I don't think I will be able to- not without you." Her eyes stared in his, her voice was far different then her usual one, She was behaving different- not just throughout the practice session- but now with this statement of hers, she had made him think over what exactly her words meant.

Yes, she did had a flirtatious tone many a times, but her words, they meant a lot more than just Flirting.

"Sharaddha, what's cooking in your head?" She stood facing him, her eyes not leaving his.
"The same that is been cooking in yours." She moved closer to him, "tell me the truth." He snaked her arm at her back, while holding the other he held her close against himself. "Desperate. Huh!" She teased.

"Kri, I don't want your double meaning shit, not now." He retorted being highly pissed as he couldn't make sense to any of her words, any of her statements- at least not in a straight sense- but only the other way.

"There's no double meaning to it. It's just that you can't make sense out of these straight statements." The pout at her face, made her look more seductive. He did doubt at times, that how did she manage to look so innocent as well as seducing at the same time. He always had to suppress the urge to capture her lips, when she pouts, the feeling to have her in his arms when she would jump in excitement, to watch her emoting every expression- all throughout his life. But how would he do that, at the end he was her trainer and trainee and trainers' relationship is similar to that of a student and teacher, there is a steep line of limits- one has to follow, respect each-other and not to feel lust for the other, But what he felt was not lust- it was more to it- he had fallen for her. No matter that she might just be attracted to him- just a mere attraction- which would end up in a few days, but he had deep feelings for her.

She just saw him lost in his own world of thoughts, she so wanted to pour out her feelings- she had been giving signals to him about her feelings- thinking that he would get at least slight hints, But he seemed to be unaffected. She tried to get rid of his grip, he didn't seem to reciprocate the same feelings.

"Stay here, right here." He tightened his grip around her and popped a question to her, "Do you mean it?" She was clueless of what he was asking. Looking into her eyes, he searched for something he could justify her statements with.

Leaning over to her, splashing the warmth of his breath at her shivering lips he hissed the words, "Do you mean it?" She couldn't help but close her eyes, her free arm encircled around his neck, pulling him more. Her heartbeats sped, her breathing went uneven making her curves heave against his broad muscular chest. Grinning at her reaction, he placed his lips over hers. Nibbling slowly at her lower lips, he gently took her into a soft kiss and broke apart, and voiced out his heart, "I love you." taking her into another breath taking kiss.

Hey guys, I have nothing more to say.. just a random OneShot.. With hopes that you all would enjoy reading it..

Though I am not hopeful over writing a full fledged story but at times I might post Oneshots out here.. and this thread would make as an Oneshot gallery for my future ShraNal OneShots.. if I ever attempt any

Please do leave your valuable reviews. And criticisms are always welcomed. Feel free to share your views.

Regards,
Shenz
Edited by -shenz- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail
Index:

in case I need any
Edited by -shenz- - 10 years ago
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely dearπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Fantastic!!!! Please continue!!!!! Really detailed and all i have to say is Kunal's abs...Kunal well built abs!! That's all i have to say.😳😳😳😳😳😳
Thank you for sharing and please continue very soon!!!! ur a wonderful writer
Edited by najialuv88 - 10 years ago
niki_987 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely dear
fantastic 😊

kbn1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely, Fabulous, Awesome!
Loved it! 
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: najialuv88

Lovely dearπŸ€—

Fantastic!!!! Please continue!!!!! Really detailed and all i have to say is Kunal's abs...Kunal well built abs!! That's all i have to say.😳
Thank you for sharing and please continue very soon!!!! ur a wonderful writer

Najia kuch aage bhi bol do...

And I am just going to post all my ShraNal One Shots here and not full fledged story and most of it would be just another Version of ShraNal from my other workd...

Most importantly my write ups depend on the kind of a response I get πŸ˜›
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki_987

lovely dear
fantastic 😊

Thanks ..
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: StunningSanz

Lovely, Fabulous, Awesome!

Loved it! 

I am glad you did.  Thanks for the appreciation.. pays off my effort
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So beautifully written by you shahnaz...❀️❀️❀️.you are just aweosme!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Lovely story & wonderful work dear..i loved it!!❀️❀️
Do write more darling..this was fantastic..!!⭐️
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shenz-

Najia kuch aage bhi bol do...

And I am just going to post all my ShraNal One Shots here and not full fledged story and most of it would be just another Version of ShraNal from my other workd...

Most importantly my write ups depend on the kind of a response I get πŸ˜›

great..waiting for it..πŸ˜ƒi'm sure everyone would like it!!πŸ‘πŸΌ