Mudassar Khan And Ishita Sharma: Surprise ;)

-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Heyy! πŸ€—i got a surprise hope everyone loves it πŸ˜‰ Open the links and taa-daa:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTHD4FLi7ng

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9cNTigKhTo

Hit the like button and comment on hows it?

Edited by Komal1004 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suhana622 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS kiran!πŸ€—. 
Just like how Moody's sis said, he looks really cute!
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suhana622

TFS kiran!πŸ€—. 

Just like how Moody's sis said, he looks really cute!

koi shaak!! shak hai hi naahi yaar!! he is hawwt and cuteπŸ‘
Suhana622 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal1004

koi shaak!! shak hai hi naahi yaar!! he is hawwt and cuteπŸ‘

I have never felt like this for any actor!  TRUST ME!  I was a very "I hate all male celeb even if they r really hawt" type!  And now I am just flat for MK
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail

I have never felt like this for any actor!  TRUST ME!  I was a very "I hate all male celeb even if they r really hawt" type!  And now I am just flat for MK

really??? Kyun yaar aise kaise??
Suhana622 thumbnail

really??? Kyun yaar aise kaise??

Well, my BFF made me like this!  She was like such a fan girl of drashti and vivian!  And then her effect was coming to me.  Like u know the type of people u hang out with, that is how u r going to become.  So now here I am!  Mudassar khan's fan girl! πŸ˜†
Suhana622 thumbnail
Sorry kiran!  It was really nice talking to u, but it is like 5:00am here and I really have to go to sleep.  I wish I could chat more with u but it is like almost morning.  So I will create the chat club tomorrow.  If u want, u can create it, at least we have permission from jyoti so go ahead!  πŸ˜Š so have a great day! or night!  πŸ€£ I guess it must be day there.  Okay bye!
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
yea sangati ka asar ho jaata hai πŸ˜ƒ Mujhe meri best friend ka bhi ho gaya hai vo Barun ki bahut badi fan hai and mujhe pagal kar diya hai ussne :) 
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail

Sorry kiran!  It was really nice talking to u, but it is like 5:00am here and I really have to go to sleep.  I wish I could chat more with u but it is like almost morning.  So I will create the chat club tomorrow.  If u want, u can create it, at least we have permission from jyoti so go ahead!  πŸ˜Š so have a great day! or night!  πŸ€£ I guess it must be day there.  Okay bye!

oh...5 am!! where are you living girl?!!! yea sure go to sleep its fine :) see u tmrw :) here its 6 pm\
Bye, i will create it! :) if thats fine with you?
Suhana622 thumbnail

yea sangati ka asar ho jaata hai πŸ˜ƒ Mujhe meri best friend ka bhi ho gaya hai vo Barun ki bahut badi fan hai and mujhe pagal kar diya hai ussne :) 

Oh I was also once a Barun and Sanaya fan!  I thought I will always be loyal but obsession needs time and I don't have that πŸ˜†