Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MajorPeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: niksidfan

see its kushal who have to get into bollywood...and not u...so unlike you he must be careful not to take any panga with powerful people related to the industry..and whats wrong when salman was just telling him dat

sachin joshi is actually a very much influencial person and specially his dad...i dnt knw much but dis is what i read so why ruin ur career before starting it...its good for kushal only
the way u bashed sachin is ok for u because u dnt have to deal with him in any way but may be kushal had to so he must knw about it before only

salman is a big actor, not a professor !! Kushals got a great family business, maybe he dsnt care enuf to lick some gutka freaks arse !!
salman need not waste our 1 hr wid his stupid advice ! 
vivek oberoi took panga wid sallu and he has 2 100 crore movies this yr while sallu has none
gopiManchurian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Salman advising the contestants is okay, but Salman pulling selected candidates down every time and keeping them punching on and on, while treating his favorites with kid gloves is - NOT COOL, in his own words.
Also, he is not presenting a good picture of himself doing a postmortem on personal lives of contestants. 
GManda72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is Sachin joshi god?
Salman disappointed today!
gopiManchurian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mark_aryan

Jaise Gauhar aur kushal ka dimag waise usko support karnewalo ka dimag, Aree Murkh buddhi, Sachin ki Shaadi mei Sharukh ko sign kiya thaa sirf Nachne Kee liyee, Isseee uski aukat ka pata laag gaya hoogaa tumhe,,, You should Thank Salman, that he try to open the eyes of those two dumb people,indirectly salman try help them, that if they want to excel in acting field, then they have to be sweet with some of the highly influential people, Joo Jooo Kushal Nee Bola hai Sachin ke baare mei, tujhee kya lagta hai, Sachin chup baithega, Aree Bheekh Magyayega Gauhar aur kushal see, Bigg Boss see nikalne kee baad, Koi Kaam Nahi dega, haan kushal kee Pappa jee, Lakhoo call kee kee Kaam maang Sakte hai appne bete kee liye, Phir Bhi DOubt hai ki koi kaam milega..

Why such vicious hatred in your posts? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜²
MajorPeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mark_aryan

Jaise Gauhar aur kushal ka dimag waise usko support karnewalo ka dimag, Aree Murkh buddhi, Sachin ki Shaadi mei Sharukh ko sign kiya thaa sirf Nachne Kee liyee, Isseee uski aukat ka pata laag gaya hoogaa tumhe,,, You should Thank Salman, that he try to open the eyes of those two dumb people,indirectly salman try help them, that if they want to excel in acting field, then they have to be sweet with some of the highly influential people, Joo Jooo Kushal Nee Bola hai Sachin ke baare mei, tujhee kya lagta hai, Sachin chup baithega, Aree Bheekh Magyayega Gauhar aur kushal see, Bigg Boss see nikalne kee baad, Koi Kaam Nahi dega, haan kushal kee Pappa jee, Lakhoo call kee kee Kaam maang Sakte hai appne bete kee liye, Phir Bhi DOubt hai ki koi kaam milega..

ppl are strong when they beliv they r strong !
ppl like u wud lick anyones feet for a job ! everyones not like that, kushal and gauhar can get a movie if they have the talent...

shahrukh ko nachvake he dsnt bcum god ! have some self respect dude, the day we stop eating his gutka raste pe aa jayega wo !

ur blindly worshipping the rich and powerful ! 
Naaima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gopiManchurian

Why such vicious hatred in your posts? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜²

Did you mean 'why such vicious truth'???
. This person said nothing wrong. Why get so worked up over someone you dont know. After so many years in the film industry and being as successful as Salman is, he has earned the right to advise people trying to make it big into the industry. 
Har cheez mein personal attacks and vicious hatred nikalna is a true sign of being a Gaushal fan, i guess.
Edited by Naaima - 10 years ago
PiaT thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't even understand why Salman made such a big deal about it..
What did Kushal do..he just sulked talked to Gauhar and Ajaz about why he felt bad about Sachins comment and called him a short guy..seriously!!

Give him a break ..that's just normal human reaction..he didn't shout in bigg boss house or create any Tamasha..

Salman is just taking out his personal animosity with  Kushal.

Ajaz rocked! He said if you say something then also it is wrong if you stay quiet then also it is wrong..

Edited by piataylor - 10 years ago
TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MajorPeev

msg the "MODs" and ask them to not allow Caps in Topics..

as long as its allowed I ll do what I want...

I think caps are not allowed in topics already ðŸ˜• maybe, ðŸ˜• I m not sure ðŸ¥±
AriaNeci thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When it comes to BB house and kushal, Salman has selective Amnesia...
He forgot about the way Tanisha treated Sunny, but he remembered Kushal's word about that Sachin...

Atleast kushal has a reason to say something like that about Sachin... But what I don't understand is Tanisha's behaviour with Sunny...