SALMAN SHOWS HIS CHEAP CLASS-SACHIN JOSHI BAHUT HI POWERFUL INSAAN HAI

Posted: 10 years ago
A tight slap this time to all the ppl who still think their sallu rocks
hes proven to be a douchbag time and again...

he had probab watched live feed for 7 consecutive days and decided that these are 2 things that Kushal and Ajaz did wrong , lets attack them... 

The remn 6 dun even exist for him anymore !

Being a Gutka baron doesnt make u powerful, it makes u a killer !!
A cheap person who makes money on poison to make sleazy films with himself as hero is ur role model I guess...
Hes a shorty and sorry thats the truth ! 

U suck Salman , I hope Jai ho is a major flop, dsnt look better than bullet raja, himmatwala or Boss ðŸ˜† game over fatso

then who do u expect to give ajaz/gauhar a movie?

powerful movie directors/producers na. then why are u hitting ur own leg with a kulhadi
salman is right yaar...why take panga with powerful people even before entering the film industry? it is clear stupidity
salman is showing him the right path and  this stupid kushal ,telling about the bulk of votes to the whole janta...how much stupid can he get 
Will you stop with the caps. 
Salman kee bohat beizzati hui hai kay Kushal came back although he didnt want it. Now every saturday he finds some shit topic to bash him. Salman is a real low life and has serious ego issues. A new comer like Kushal has more support than him and he cant hack it. Damn old budha sallu. Today he was also threatening kushal kay agar mujhse yoon baat kiya to.. Zabardasti key pangay lay raha hai Sallu kushal sey. How insecure that old man is.

Sachin joshi is a dog who barked when he came into the house. Kushal also expressed his opinion on that dog. Sallu budhay kee kyun jali? What an insecure old man that crappy host is. Disgusting.
and GO SALMAN! You rock. 
Originally posted by crazykamli

NO why dont you take off your blidners first you typical Bhaitard 🥱
LOL hold up let me put on another set of blinders. ðŸ˜Ž
Originally posted by amy22

Salman kee bohat beizzati hui hai kay Kushal came back although he didnt want it. Now every saturday he finds some shit topic to bash him. Salman is a real low life and has serious ego issues. A new comer like Kushal has more support than him and he cant hack it. Damn old budha sallu. Today he was also threatening kushal kay agar mujhse yoon baat kiya to.. Zabardasti key pangay lay raha hai Sallu kushal sey. How insecure that old man is.

Sachin joshi is a dog who barked when he came into the house. Kushal also expressed his opinion on that dog. Sallu budhay kee kyun jali? What an insecure old man that crappy host is. Disgusting.
see its kushal who have to get into bollywood...and not u...so unlike you he must be careful not to take any panga with powerful people related to the industry..and whats wrong when salman was just telling him dat
sachin joshi is actually a very much influencial person and specially his dad...i dnt knw much but dis is what i read so why ruin ur career before starting it...its good for kushal only
the way u bashed sachin is ok for u because u dnt have to deal with him in any way but may be kushal had to so he must knw about it before only
Salman was just being practical. Soon Bigg Boss will end and these people, who are struggling actors, will have to face the harsh reality of real life. There is  life outside Bigg Boss and fans like you will forget these guys once Bigg Boss ends, But these people have to make a career in Bollywood. Salman was just cautioning them to not burn many bridges for this show which is temporary when their whole career is ahead of them. And he is an industry veteran so he knows more than star struck fans

Originally posted by Yankees

Will you stop with the caps. 

msg the "MODs" and ask them to not allow Caps in Topics..

as long as its allowed I ll do what I want...