#WeSupportKsg #3 always there with you (Completed)

HoityToity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
The Story So Far

Tanveer gave zoya her father's address on the condition that she will never meet asad ever again in her life. Zoya swered on him that she will never meet asad again in her life. She decided to leave for new york in a week. She went to asad to ask if he can help her to book tickets as she failed to book herself. Asad agreed with a heavy heart. The same day it rained heavily and seems like luck wasn't favoring him that day, asad's car broke down while returning back. He decided to go on his foot. He got completely drenched. The next morning zoya went to asad's room to call him for breakfast as ordered by dilshad but was surprised to see him still sleeping. When she checked she got to know that he was suffering from high fever she blamed herself for his condition and decided to leave the khan's villa the same moment. Soon asad got back his consciousness and heard tanveer talking to someone on mobile that the person should not reveal her secret that nothing had happened that night she had just trapped asad. Aasd got to know the truth. Tanveer had to face asad's anger and leave the house. Asad went on the search of zoya as he got to know that zoya had left KV. That's when he got to know that zoya had met with an accident and he rushes to the hospital. Where he got to know that zoya don't remember anything that had happened in past 2 months. She was suffering from amnesia. Zoya was soon taken back to home. Asad took care of her. Unknowingly zoya assures asad that everything will be fine just he should not loose hope.

Zoya got to know the actual date  when she surfed her i-pad. She asks asad about it and got to know that she don't remember anything happened in past 2 months. Asad tells him each and every thing happened in past 2 months on her demand. He apologized for hurting her so much. They both were teary and hugged each other

Asad got to know that it was zoya's birthday next day so he decided to   do something special. Next morning zoya woke up only to find a gift placed on her side table. It was a beautiful dress gifted by asad. She got ready wearing the same dress. As she stepped out of the changing room someone wearing a face mask kidnapped her and took her to the garden. Zoya slapped the kidnapper tight resulting the kidnapper to moan.The voice of kidnapper seemed known to her which forced her to pull the mask off the kidnappers's face. It was asad. Zoya was left shocked. Asad narrated the whole story how he wanted to kidnap her and take her for a day out. Zoya apologized for the slap. 

Asad amazed zoya by first taking her to meet MS dhoni then taking her to see the shooting of Salman Khan's movie that's when zoya realized she loves asad with the bottom of her heart. As the Third surprise by asad, there car next stopped before and beautifully decorated hall. They made her way inside. Asad confessed his love and after that they cut the cake. They both had fun applying cake on each other's face. Asad gifted zoya a beautiful diamond pendent. They decide to talk to dilshad about their nikah the next day.

Next day asad tries to talk to her but ends up stammering. The same day they went on a walima function where zoya drank cocktail accidently. Asad decides to take her back to home. On the way to home zoya irritates her by singing songs and asad asks her to shut up. Due to which zoya gets emotional and says him that he neither himself never talk openly nor allow others. That's when she decides to talk to dilshad about their nikah on her own. Asad failed to stop her from talking to dilshad. Zoya expresses her desire in front of dilshad and began ti feel dizzy. Ordered by dilshad, asad took her to her room. Zoya asks asad not to leave her. Soon sleep overtook them. Asad slept lying on the floor and resting his head on zoya's bed. They both slept holding each other's hand. 
Edited by hottytotty - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoityToity thumbnail

Index
98065750                finally going to be one
Chapter 18 (a)              you are my love
chapter 19                The night of love
Epilogue
HoityToity thumbnail
a/n- thank you so much buddies specially my Nan sense monkeys
thanks for appreciating my work and taking it to another thread
ps. buddy me for Pms. 
ruhiluvzaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congo on new threadπŸ‘πŸ‘
hope update got soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by 11sinal - 10 years ago
HoityToity thumbnail

Originally posted by: 11sinal

congo on new threadπŸ‘πŸ‘

hope update got soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

thanks and exams mein update not possibleπŸ˜†
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ₯³New thread ab jaldi se story update kar

HoityToity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guguminti

πŸ₯³New thread ab jaldi se story update kar

xams ke bich mein ye update kiya bohot nahi haiπŸ˜†
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hottytotty

xams ke bich mein ye update kiya bohot nahi haiπŸ˜†

Exam?? Eee kon si chidhiya kaa nam haiπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations Ankita,,,πŸ‘
Do pm me from next update...
why I did not see it before...
angel2930 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
YUHUUU...

CONGRATULATIONS FOR NEW THREAD...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

loved the story till now...revision ho gaya...πŸ˜†

thnks fr the pm...😊

and update soon...πŸ˜›

i know i know...ab exams hai bologi...πŸ˜‰

koi gal nahi...chillax...all the best fr the exms...and once done with tht MUSIBAT...πŸ˜‰

update dena...we are waiting...