Mahabharat Written Update 13/12 The premonition of HIS entry!!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Keede pade channel pe😡 Repeat bandh kar diya! ! Haye haye!! I have to update so early in the morning😭
Mein aa gai...Channel ke keedo ke saath😳😆

So Durri drops in to Black mail Karna🤢 And starts by Taunting Karna big time...that Karna is now on a superior pedestal than Durri...Poor Karna is unable to digest the whole plan and falls for Durri's emotional atyachar!! And finally agrees to Durrri's condition of leaving Dharma for him as Dharma always has been the biggest hindrance to his "Great Journey towards the throne"🤢

Karna finally succumbs and Durri hugs him...Karna asks him when are they going to attack HP and defeat Pandavas...Durri says he has a plan ( I wonder when are they going to show Karna as the Danveer Karna...I loved that side of his..but in here he is busy being Durri's friend and playing insult insult with Pandavas!)
Yudi is in his room (And did I see a peacock feather with a message?? Maane HE is coming ka news aa gaya via Kabutar??😳) Oh by the way I LOVED Yudi's room...Ekdum bright and Ventilation wala😛

Dhittu enters Yudi's room to copy his son in emossional atyachar and on the other side Sahadev gets a premonition of some problem...he tells it to Arjun about it and Arjun who is busy practising with his bows and arrows hurries up to Yudi...

Dhittu tells him about the Great Dhamki of Durri to revolt...And asks Yudi what to do ...Yudi tells him that in this case you should be ready to fight...🤣 (Dhittu has come so that Yudi will give him consolation and Yudi is advising him to wage a war against his dear kunchu punchu son🤣🤣)

Dhittu scrambles to stand up 🤣

and then mumbles and fumbles and then requests Yudi to give up his throne for Durri..so that Durri's wish will be complete and he would not be deflating from his Dharma (Wah...Mein toh kucch na karu and tum sab mar jao khudkhushi kar ke!!)

And then he feels someone else is in the room too and he says Arjun and Sahadev...
Yudi is surprisded
(And ofcourse for all "Arjun Lovers")😆

Arjun says that his wish is out of question...Dhittu loses his goody goody masks and Yudi is totally confused at this Jackyl turning into hyde😆

Arjun comes and says that every wish of Dhittu is an order for them...And Dhittu is again happyshappy...Arjun asks him that in the beginning of the monsoon,,,,a king takes the plough and ploughs the field first and then gives it to the farmers for farming..why so...

Dhittu is all good good and says that it is because many insects die during that ploughing and the king takes on the sin of killing those insects on his head!! and that is why even for a short period of time, after his death, a king suffers for his sin in Hell...
Arjun asks why does a King does such a thing which would condemn him to hell...(Arjun is the net, Dhittu is the fish😛)
Dhittu smiles and says that it is the duty of the King to...AND it hits him...what Arjuna had been driving at!! (Fish phans gai😛)

(Cant seem to stop taking snaps from this one... I just loved this room...Does anyone have some contacts with the CVs...since now this room is hardly going to be shown as they all have shooted past Virat Parva...Can I have the round Rangoli tile😳 Mast hai na😛)

Arjuna says that cant a King make someone else do the Yagna of the first plough and save himself..and change the rules of Dharma...?

Dhittu is silenced...and then Dhittu tells Yudi that tomorrow morning ...You will be crowned as the Prince...He leaves stomping and the brothers share an eyelock😛 ( I really liked this scene..but I would still repeat and say that I liked the silent Arjun...and this whole dialogue was more of Bheema...Anyways..atleast they could have put all the brothers present..somehow the Pandava clan on the screen makes my heart go fuzzy😳)

The next morning they are removing ornaments from Yudi and on the other side they are putting the armour on Durri who is getting ready to fight...🤢

on the other side the Pandavas are all happy shappy seeing Yudi...The Devrani Jethani duo are chit chating on the Crowning ceremony and Gandhari says that she is sad that Durri lost his eligibility test but glad that Yudi is eligible...Kunti is worried that this will create barrier...Gandhari says that in the days of pain they were together and now Kunti is going to see happy days...Pain brings people together and happiness separates them...Kunti is sad hearing this...

The crowning ceremony begins😃

Yudi enters ..flanked by his brothers😳

Yudi does prani pat to everyone (But forgets his mother😕) Kulguru does his puja and on the other side we see Durri and company entering (Are they going to declare the fight inside the Mahal😕 )

Everyone hears some big footsteps and see Durri and company are here...

For the first time I am loving Durri standing in midst of his bros and Karna...The red looks awesome on him!!

Precap : HE is coming ( do I need to say more?? *Sigh*)
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Aww .. ðŸ˜’
No worries, Srush. 😉 
Short Update de dena! 😆 
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Aww .. ðŸ˜’

No worries, Srush. 😉 
Short Update de dena! 😆 

Awwwiiieee!! Thank you meri PFWBOJ🤗
PrincessN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Srushti... ðŸ¤—... mast update...😊

btw,, what is Yudhiii doing in the second pic..??
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessN

Thanks Srushti... ðŸ¤—... mast update...😊

btw,, what is Yudhiii doing in the second pic..??

Tank UUU🤗
I think Yudi was answering a letter..the letter had a peacock feather so probably it was from Mohana😳
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for lovely update with screenshots :)) really Yudi room is beautiful with light BG & colors..Arjun silent attack was good & dhriti machli phase hi gayi 😆
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the Written update with screenshots...
I liked yesterday's epi ab to bas Krishna ka intezaar h...
-Srushti- thumbnail
@Nowrin..Dekho What Yudi was doing😛

Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank You for the Written Update with pictures
sonanai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Tank UUU🤗
I think Yudi was answering a letter..the letter had a peacock feather so probably it was from Mohana😳

i think the letter from SHREE tht i am coming in form of Draupadi for you all...better behave yourself...😉😉