Farhan Khan back with Yeh Hai Aashiqui

MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Farhan Khan back with "Yeh Hai Aashiqui"!

Lost Boy Productions and BBC Worldwide Productions' Yeh Hai Aashiqui on Bindass, will soon air yet an other emotional love story.

Farhan Khan who was last seen in Sony TV's Chhanchhan opposite Sanaya Irani, in which he later got replaced by Anuj Sachdeva, will soon be seen in an episodic of Yeh Hai Aashiqui.

When spoke to Farhan Khan about the show and on being back to TV again, he replied, "I did choose the show as I liked the love story. Love stories are contemporary, so I am liking this experience. It is great to be back and I love it".

Farhan Khan has already started shooting for the show and the episodic will be on air in the coming weeks time.😳

http://www.urlremoved/farhan-khan-yeh-hai-aashiqui/

Edited by MesmerizingSanz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS. Wishing him all the best.
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Liking it just for you Isroo ðŸ˜³
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MesmerizingSanz

Farhan Khan back with "Yeh Hai Aashiqui"!

Lost Boy Productions and BBC Worldwide Productions' Yeh Hai Aashiqui on Bindass, will soon air yet an other emotional love story.

Farhan Khan who was last seen in Sony TV's Chhanchhan opposite Sanaya Irani, in which he later got replaced by Anuj Sachdeva, will soon be seen in an episodic of Yeh Hai Aashiqui.

When spoke to Farhan Khan about the show and on being back to TV again, he replied, "I did choose the show as I liked the love story. Love stories are contemporary, so I am liking this experience. It is great to be back and I love it".

Farhan Khan has already started shooting for the show and the episodic will be on air in the coming weeks time.😳

http://www.urlremoved/farhan-khan-yeh-hai-aashiqui/

TFS.
@ red- No wonder they cast him!!😆😆😆 Not at all surprised.. 

When i saw the title of the post i thought, who the hell cast him, and then I open and  see this.. They are just justifying their name..🤣
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

TFS.
@ red- No wonder they cast him!!😆😆😆Not at all surprised..

When i saw the title of the post i thought, who the hell cast him, and then I open and see this.. They are just justifying their name..🤣

True
The name suits so well 🤣
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: T.R.A

TFS. Wishing him all the best.

ur daughty nd Dhanu will be very hppy

tfs Isra

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
😃