Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome update...

maan got his mother back...but why chachaji is not telling maan abt the culprits...why he is hiding dem?

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...
anjalisen85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice👏👏

emotional update😭

feeling sorry for maans mother😭

update soon
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely hearat wrenching update...te way my maan seeing his mom and te way she sleeping on his lap like a baby and my maan caressing her was lovely emotional touching scenes..te way sanjay came to know my maan is sia's son and te way his emotional was lovely..te way sanjay showing my maan te painting drawing by his mom and my maan ki feelings and tears was lovely emotional..te way sanjay said abt his mom and how he saw her, oh god my maan ki mom went thru so much, bechare my maan lost his mom and his childhood too, but once he cum to know who was behind all tis he wont leave them..i love te update kutty
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Desigirls12

wow lovely hearat wrenching update...te way my maan seeing his mom and te way she sleeping on his lap like a baby and my maan caressing her was lovely emotional touching scenes..te way sanjay came to know my maan is sia's son and te way his emotional was lovely..te way sanjay showing my maan te painting drawing by his mom and my maan ki feelings and tears was lovely emotional..te way sanjay said abt his mom and how he saw her, oh god my maan ki mom went thru so much, bechare my maan lost his mom and his childhood too, but once he cum to know who was behind all tis he wont leave them..i love te update kutty

And i love u too kutty🤗
mauaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
after a loongg time.. but lvd it... v nice update.. good job dear!!😃
gurti30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update dear😊
maan met his mother after so many years it was so emotional seeing them trying to believe if its reality .she was living with geets family
maan's mom has gone through so much and maan wants to take her revenge by punishing those who hurted her 

nikkirockssss thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome painful emotional n sad update siri...feeling bad for maan's mom...uff unhe kitna suffer krna pada...grrr i really hate maan's father...
oh god jb maan ki mom k saath ye sab hua tb wo 3months pregnant thi...kaun the wo log jinhone maan ki mom k saath ye sab kiya?????
eagerly waiting for nxt update
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi dear! Emotional sad update! Maan;s mom suffered so much! well written, update soon
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG what and upate yaar 
finally maan apni maan se mil gaya 
aur ek beta apni maa se it was so much emotional
sahana was sanjay's god sister and geets bua
it was so sweet
but after hearing sahana's half life 
i m also angry on maans so called father
how could he do that 
and poor maan is feeling so helpless as he was unable to save his own mother from the hands of those monster
hope everything goes right soon
waiting for more
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 66
awesome...
OMG thats terrible...
poor his mom...
no woman should face this...
and what did Pammi do?
cont soon dear...