The Bollywood Guests List Of Koffee With Karan Season 4

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

The Bollywood Guests List Of Koffee With Karan Season 4

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of Koffee With Karan (Season 4) click here...]

The red carpet had been spread and the guests have had started arriving, chatting, enjoying, creating controversies, winning hampers and then making space for another guest on the couch.

Two episodes of Telly towns most anticipated talk show Koffee with Karan has been aired already, and from the looks of it, the season 4 is short of nothing. With a bigger and heavier hamper as prize the rapid fire has been more sizzling and Karan as promised is taking you down behind the scenes.

And right beneath the sheets

From Salman's admission of being a virgin and his status quo with Sharukh Khan to Kareena's open flaunt about Sister in law to be Katrina and a blushing Ranveer... all this and more has kept media circuit and the audiences talking for the week and eagerly waiting for the next show, next guest and off course when its Koffee with Karan for next controversy that will make the rounds.

The Next Guests...

The Promo's for the weekend has already been making rounds and getting everybody into their excitement gear... Just see it for yourself before we go further.

Click here to watch the vedio...

Well!! Well!! Amir Khan and Kiran Rao are making their debut on Koffee with Karan. On Karan's straight forward question to Amir about his resistance from the three seasons Amir Bluntly said "I didn't know you well two three years back and whatever little I knew about you, I didn't like it."

Well we know the actor and his wife are on fire and ready for Karan's question, but was Karan ready for all their answers, well the answer lies in waiting and watching.

The Guests after the Next:

Well this is where it gets super interesting... not just the next but we know who is next to next;p. Cutting the long story short here is: The list of celebrities that will be entertaining you on Koffee with Karan this season.

Episode #

Date

Guests

Episode 1

1 December

Salman Khan & Salim Khan

Episode 2

8 December

Kareena Kapoor Khan & Ranbir Kapoor

Episode 3

15 December

Aamir Khan & Kiran Rao

TBA

TBA

Sidharth Malhotra, Varun Dhawan & Alia Bhatt

TBA

TBA

Madhuri Dixit & Juhi Chawla

TBA

TBA

Priyanka Chopra & Deepika Padukone

TBA

TBA

Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor

TBA

TBA

Freida Pinto & Nargis Fakhri

TBA

TBA

Farhan Akhtar & Vidya Balan

TBA

TBA

Aditya Roy Kapur & Shraddha Kapoor

TBA

TBA

Farah Khan & Abhishek Bachchan

Believe it or not most of the Guests have already made there rounds to Karan's set and have had recorded the show we are eagerly waiting for.

• A different avatar of Ranveer Singh is waiting for you with his Gunday Companion Arjun Kapoor who is making his debut on the show.
  • Karan Johar's Students' Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra and Varun Dhawan will be making their debut on the show. Now here we expect them to not only spill the beans of there life's but also some about Karan's life, after all he has been their Director and mentor.
  • Aashiqui 2 jodi Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor will also be on the show this season again making a debut. Their chemistry in the film had rocked the nation will it be same or even better when Karan ignites the fire.
  • Nargis Fakhri and Freida Pinto, these ladies had so much fun on their debut on the season that all of them have tweeted about it : Karan said:

Just shot the most hysterical Koffee episode with 2 very naughty girls... Freida Pinto and Nargis Fakhri!!!

To this Nargis responded:

hahaha my face n stomach still hurts! Love u Karan!

The ladies too apparently had a whale of the time on sets with Freida thanking Nargis after the interview.

And thank you @NargisFakhri ...you elegant goofball for being the best partner in crime.#KoffeewithKaran

@BecauseImFreida hahha u r so awesome ur energy put me at ease! I'm so happy we met. See u soon I hope! Xoxo

• Priyanka and Deepika both are not new to the show but are making the rounds first time together. While Deepika gave one of the most controversial episode with Sonam, we are wondering what will be result of these Newest BFF's interview.
  • Madhuri and Juhi Bollywood beauties Madhuri Dixit and Juhi Chawla, who were rivals in the early 90s, are all set to share the couch on Koffee with Karan' this season. The two will soon be seen in Abhinay Deo's Gulaab Gang.
  • Farhan Akhtar and Vidya Balan, who come together for Shaadi Ke Side Effects, also graced the show. Tons have been said about their pairing on screen for the movie. Let's see what new comes our way after the show.
  • Abhishek Bachchan and Farah Khan The duo is definitely not new to the show, they have made their rounds with different celebs but not together. Better late than never as both of them are known and enjoyed for their wittiest self... Wonder who will win the hamper this time.
  • Sharukh and Kajol well this better be the Grand Finale... Mr. Khan has been an integral part of the show and so is Kajol. All three of them know each other and their secrets as well, since Karan has promised some bean spilling we expect him to get his best friends from the industry also talking.

Well, don't you guys worry... I know the wait is achingly long for every episode, but we promise any gossip that reaches our ear will reach you; after all we are here for you.

So while you wait for the shows to be aired, why don't you tell us whom are you most excited to see, who do you wait for , who wins your chip for the hamper and who do you think is expected to bring more fun than ever.

Waiting for your  Views, Reviews, Suggestions and Remarks... Waiting... Till then Keep Watching, Keep Enjoying and Keep Reading!!!