Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lincy_Lins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow..superbb update dear..loved AarYa's cute romance..waiting for nxt chpt.
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jhil...that was sweetest update dear👏👏👏👏👏...
believe me all over the update i had sweet shy and content smile over my face ...i just loved ur way of conveying the feel of the story...too good in that 👏👏👏👏👏

and now wow jhil...thatwas amazing moment to share when finally they confessed 😳😳...
more than that when aarthi silently cried looking at shoba...like requesting her to make a come back to her lovely daughter to help her in every step like before😭😭...

and theway aarthi and yash supporting each other was so ⭐️⭐️...hmm...may beaarthi s father wanted her to do degree in commerce...thinking that that way she can do well in her career😕...but yes all the credit goes to aarthi as she is a obedientdaughter👏...but then like yash i too feel that she should listen to her heart like always😊

like the bond they had ...that just wonderful...bless them forever⭐️...aarya⭐️...entirely loved their teasing and naughty cute moments😉😳😳...

omg ...locked together in a room...😲😳🤢...u see jhil u r an expert now to stop at a right place 😡...

that was a reallyt amazing to read jhil👏👏👏👏👏
will be waiting dear

jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Wow Jhil this is superb and I love it so much. The way they tease each other and how Yash understood Aarthi tough she didn't speak her heart out. SO sweet.

I don't why Aarthi's father can't understand her but it's reality. Most parents can't understand their children but try to get them to do what they want.
I hope some day Yash will help her.

Jhil I liked the teasing part most. that 70 - 30 ,50-50 
I really love it.

Jhil I told you now you are a genius writer.👏👏👏

thank you so much di for loving it..  and thank you very very much for the amezing  cmmnt for me. its really means a lot...

you are right many parents force thr childrn bt here its li'l dffrnt. its nt aarti's fathr. everythng will clr in next 3 part.. 

thanx once again i tried to gv beautifull updt. hope u'll like th next also. tahnx a lot
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

'Am not good in Romance' - this sounds very cute and innocent.--- Jhil😊

Romance need not be expressed explicitly to be called romance. Your character conversation is quite romantic and felt.

The wait of Arti and me was worth it😆 simple story beautifully conveyed dear...and now that they are locked together...Jhil...many will be knocking your door...be prepared to answer the call.

Good job and waiting..

lol, i am really dull in romance. if you liked it so ths credite goes to my swt frnd cum teacher😉  
and yeah. smtime sm convo enough for romance.. thanx for undrstanding tht... thanx a lot for supporting. and yeah i know all can expct much now as both lockd in room. i'll try to fulfil th expctation..😊
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuraksha

wow..superbb update dear..loved AarYa's cute romance..waiting for nxt chpt.

hey, tahnx dear, will update tmrw or sunday😊  
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

jhil...that was sweetest update dear👏...
believe me all over the update i had sweet shy and content smile over my face ...i just loved ur way of conveying the feel of the story...too good in that 👏

and now wow jhil...thatwas amazing moment to share when finally they confessed 😳😳...
more than that when aarthi silently cried looking at shoba...like requesting her to make a come back to her lovely daughter to help her in every step like before😭😭...

and theway aarthi and yash supporting each other was so ⭐️⭐️...hmm...may beaarthi s father wanted her to do degree in commerce...thinking that that way she can do well in her career😕...but yes all the credit goes to aarthi as she is a obedientdaughter👏...but then like yash i too feel that she should listen to her heart like always😊

like the bond they had ...that just wonderful...bless them forever⭐️...aarya⭐️...entirely loved their teasing and naughty cute moments😉😳😳...

omg ...locked together in a room...😲😳🤢...u see jhil u r an expert now to stop at a right place 😡...

that was a reallyt amazing to read jhil👏
will be waiting dear

oh, thanx dear and i am grtfull it could brng th same exprssn on ur face which i had whn i was reading.. th swt, shy smile☺️ 

i just wantd to go ahed slowly, as its thr frst date so talks are imprtnt so kp sm swt childish convo..

thy alws have beautifull bond and moreover i wantd to show ths bond than anythng else

and in aarti's study case it'll clr soon, arti's fathr only nt in total fault,, smthng in aarti also whch suspnce. cant rvl it now, it'll cm in nxt 2 or 3 chpt, as only 3 or 4 chpt lft in past..

and nw thy lockd togthr. bt as i said before, dnt expct much frm me, i am nt so good in nrt romntc scn.. still i tried. its ready. will update tmw or sunday dffntly. no late, i knw all waiting and i want to knw th reactn fast.. 

thanx once agin, pls kp spprtng me😊
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update  so excited to next part
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Folla

amazing update  so excited to next part

thank you so much for liking it  
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail