Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dskxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
seethava than muttalakuranghana nammalayum serthu illitrate akurangha pa. thanga mudiyalaaa...

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aiyo... intha serial all time seetha cry cry only..  thangale... 
Only reason to watch it : Sudha Chandran.. 

Superb acting by her.. 

kmadhan thumbnail
I do not watch serials . However my wife does, and she tells me that this is the worst serial!
There is no logic to this stupid story, from what I hear. If a woman really likes a girl who does not 
know how to read and write and wants to make her a daughter-in-law. that is fine. But what will
a rich woman in that situation do? ARRANGE FOR TUiTION AND TEACH HER EVERYTHING.
but what does this story tell? Only thing the episodes show are the girl doing housework and keep on
believing a plotting step-sister!! what a load of crap.!!! I am happy that I do not watch this !!
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmadhan

I do not watch serials . However my wife does, and she tells me that this is the worst serial!

There is no logic to this stupid story, from what I hear. If a woman really likes a girl who does not 
know how to read and write and wants to make her a daughter-in-law. that is fine. But what will
a rich woman in that situation do? ARRANGE FOR TUiTION AND TEACH HER EVERYTHING.
but what does this story tell? Only thing the episodes show are the girl doing housework and keep on
believing a plotting step-sister!! what a load of crap.!!! I am happy that I do not watch this !!

😊Sir ithu enna cinema va, serial illaya, so intha tuition ellam varum ana lateee ah varum antha kodumayayum nanga vidama parpom n update eluthuvom😃
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jeffy

any help for updates???😊

Hi maa how are you 🤗 welcome back da. After so long seeing you around. Sure you can chip in if you want. Just pm laksr and check with her da.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Laks thanks lot da for the updates. I wonder what Chitra is up to by getting DIL to say that. Loved your comments about her not having brain ðŸ˜†
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Indha kadhai enna romba irritate pannudhu heroinku smartness suthamave illa  eppa paathalum aludhukitae iruka🥱 ava purushan tension irundha avankita argue panradhuku illama oppari vaikiraale😲Edited by santhiyaa_J - 10 years ago