~AShlokian of the Week#3 - MOTW~

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Salaam Namaste! Hola ! Bonjour IPKKND..EBPians πŸ€—

So all lovely Kirloskars and the mysterious Agnihotris out there , we are back with the  AShlokian of the Week (MOTW) of our forum, where in,  each week, we present to you a  a member, who will be gracing this "Hot seat" and whom, we have the liberty to grill/roast/toast  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† of course under IF guidelines !!

so here is the third member who is gonna enter the "Agnihotri house" to be grilled πŸ˜‰

She is one of the very active member, who gives a modular review of the characters in the episode and signs off with a  "cheers" !  

She is  am IF-rockerz  whose id is alphanumeric  πŸ˜‰

and she is from the "Lion City", Singapore !

Any guesses ?

I know, most of you might have got it by now !! πŸ˜‰

so here's presenting the next "AShlokian" of the week 

"prc_fan1"

aka 

Samridhi

Congratulations SamridhiπŸ€— here is your MOTW siggie which you can flaunt in your dabba for a week πŸ˜³
Siggie Credit -starry.phoenix

A few questions to get you started from here .. 

Name?

Date of Birth ? 

Interests/hobbies?

Profession/Education

How did you come across India-Forums?

How did you land up in IPKKND..EBP forum ?

What do you like the most about IPKKND...EBP ?

If you were given a chance to play one character of IPPKND..EBP what would that be and why ?

Favorite Actor/Actress (Bollywood and Tellydom)?

Favorite Sections(s) on I-F?

Best friend(s) on I-F?

How does it feel being the Member of the week? 

and the game begins... enjoy the hot seat until a week πŸ˜³

MOTW sig: starry.phoenix

DT Tag: Ravjot

AShlokian of the Week tag: appy_indy-KD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congratulations samridhi πŸ€— enjoy ur grilling, 😈 hav fun πŸ˜†
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulation SamπŸ‘

Have lots of fun...i will be asking questions tooπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats SamridhiπŸ€— enjoy your week on the hot seat:)
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! I wasn't expecting this. Thank you so much :)
Name : Samridhi

Date of Birth : 3rd November 1992

Interests/Hobbies : Singing, Dancing, Debating/Speaking, Vidding, Reading

Profession/Education : law student currently. I do theatre part time as well.

How did you come across India-Forums : through a person on YouTube who recommended IF to get videos on Prithviraj Chauhan & know more about the show's star cast. 

How did you land up in IPKKND..EBP forum : The first promo got me interested & also because I was a fan of Avinash since CB days so wanted to encourage him on IF esp. with so much negativity on the forum

What do you like most about IPKKND..EBP : Everything. I love everything about this show. 

If you were given a chance to play 1 character of IPKKND..EBP what would that be & why : Because I am a female so I can only play female characters. So I would like to play Astha because then I get to act alongside ShlokπŸ˜‰
However, if I were a male, I would love to play either Shlok or Niranjan. They are the most intriguing characters on the show & I would love to have a first hand experience at getting into the skin of their characters. 

Favourite Actor/Actress (Bollywood & Tellydom) : From Bollywood, I like Govinda, Amitabh Bachchan, Karisma Kapoor, Rekha, SriDevi & Vidya Balan. From television, I like Karanvir Bohra, Rajeev Khandelwal, Mishal Raheja, Vivian Dsena & Avinash Sachdev

Favourite Section(s) on IF : Videomix section, siggy section & fanfiction section

Best friends on IF : none. 

How does it feel being MOTW : I am in cloud nine. Feels great. Thanks a lot for all the appreciation. This has got to be the forum that I've been most active in all these years. 
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
@Asharkibiwi, Neelum, Minuu, Shruti : Thank you so much guys & yes Neelum looking forward to your questions :)
WinniethePooh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats Samridhi. Very well-deserved. Will be back with a long list of questions. 
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
I never grilled anyone...but now I want to...so ur d first bakra ...do answer me 😈

What are your nicknames? What do you
prefer to be called?
whom do u love most, ur mum, ur dad?
What's your favourite colour?
.What's your favourite animal?
What's your favourite television show?
What's your favourite food?
.What's your favourite style of clothes?
What's one of your favourite memories?
What's your favourite piece of literature?
What's your favourite film?
:What's your favourite music genre?
:.What's your favourite flower?
What's your horoscope sign?
: What's your biggest regret so far?
Do you hate anyone?
Do you have a crush on a fictional
character?
What time do you usually go to sleep
at?
what are you looking forward to in the
next month?
are you afraid of falling in love?
Whats the last movie you have ever
seen?
What's your favorite tv show, right
now?
Do you have any role models?
What is your favorite thing to do on
the weekends?
Do you have any brother or sisters?
Whats your favorite season?
What was the happiest moment of your
life? The saddest?
Who was/is the most important person in
your life?
Do you sing in the shower?
How many times a day do you look at
yourself in the mirror?
What was the best news you ever received?
What is your favourite song as of the
moment?
When was the last time you cried?why?
Describe your dream wedding.
How many roses did you receive last
Valentine's?
If you can change anything about
yourself, what is it?
Do you believe that first true love never
dies?
do u believe in love@ first sight
which is best, facebook, Whatsapp, twitter
What do you think of me?πŸ˜ƒ
Is there something about me that
you've always wanted to know but have
never asked?
Is this list too long for you? πŸ€”

with lots of love
Mariyam πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—Edited by Asharkibiwi - 10 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

I never grilled anyone...but now I want to...so ur d first bakra ...do answer me 😈

Thank you so much! Its my pleasure to be the first. 

What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called? This is a funny question because my mum gives me a new nickname everyday. But the most common ones are Samy, Sam. I prefer to be called by my name or Samy. But unfortunately, most people in Singapore can't pronounce my name well so I haven't heard my name for the longest of time. 
whom do u love most, ur mum, ur dad? Hmmm... I would say I love myself the most. 
What's your favourite colour? Black
What's your favourite animal? Polar Bear, Lion, Elephant
What's your favourite television show?  Kahin to Hoga, Remix, Choti Bahu Currently its EBP :)
What's your favourite food? Rajma chawal, Chole Bhature, Pizza, Pasta, Chocolates. Basically all the fattening food. 
What's your favourite style of clothes? Jeans with pullover/t-shirt
What's one of your favourite memories? When I was in secondary school. I used to be the most popular kid at school & it was the happiest time of my life. 
What's your favourite piece of literature? Carol & Duffy's poems, Jeanette Winterson's books, Psychological books (i hope i answered the question correctly) 
What's your favourite film? Too many films that I've loved. The most recent hindi movie that I liked was 'Oh my God' 
What's your favourite music genre? I listen to all kinds of music, depending on my mood. But I like soft, soulful music best. 
What's your favourite flower? Black rose. That's probably the only flower I like. I'm not a flower person.
What's your horoscope sign? Scorpio
What's your biggest regret so far? I feel that I haven't made the best out of my life. I need to work harder & not be so comfortable in my luxurious life.
Do you hate anyone? Nope. But I do have grudges against a lot of people in my life.
Do you have a crush on a fictional character? Yes. I did & I still do. Few characters - Sujal (Rajeev) from Kahin to Hoga & Yuvi from Remix. These 2 characters have affected a lot of my outlook towards life & people. Especially Sujal.
What time do you usually go to sleep at? 2.30/3am
what are you looking forward to in the next month? Hmmm... more work?
are you afraid of falling in love? Yes. Extremely. That's one of the only things I fear. 
Whats the last movie you have ever seen? The Conjuring
What's your favorite tv show, right now? IPKKND..EBP :)
Do you have any role models? Nope. I am amazed by every person who lives with his/her head up high & works hard to get what they want. 
What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends? Eat & laze around. I have a boring life.
Do you have any brother or sisters? 1 brother
Whats your favorite season? Winter. (we dont have the 4 seasons in Singapore though. Its average temperature here all year round)
What was the happiest moment of your life? The saddest? Happiest would be when I gave a talk to thousands of people telling them the importance to love themselves & this guy came up to me & told me that I was the most beautiful girl he ever met. Saddest would be the current phase in my life - family issues & death of some closed ones. 
Who was/is the most important person in your life? I don't know. I lived alone for 1 year last year & that's when I came to realise that I can pretty much survive on my own. Having said that, I can't deny that family & close friends are important.
Do you sing in the shower? Yes. Haha. Who doesn't?
How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror? Everytime I go to the toilet. Maybe 4-5 times? Will count tomorrow.
What was the best news you ever received? I don't know. I guess whenever I make people smile, I am happy. 
What is your favourite song as of the moment? Holocene, Bon Iver
When was the last time you cried?why? Few days back. It was a sort of break down with all the issues at home.
Describe your dream wedding. I don't dream about getting married at all. No interest in marriage. But if I ever do, I would want a simple wedding. I don't like the amount of money Indians waste in weddings.
How many roses did you receive last Valentine's? None.
If you can change anything about yourself, what is it? My weight. Have been putting on weight lately.
Do you believe that first true love never dies? I don't know. I've never fallen in love before. I believe that people come & go but memories always remain regardless of whether they are the first, the second or the last. 
do u believe in love@ first sight? No.
which is best, facebook, Whatsapp, twitter: I'm active in all 3. But I would say whatsapp because its free mesaging :)
What do you think of me?πŸ˜ƒ Honestly, I don't really know you so I can't comment. We should get to know each other! But yes, you're definitely a romantic aren't you? Which is why you heard disconnect as kiss karoπŸ˜†
Is there something about me that you've always wanted to know but have never asked? I would love to know you personally. The idea of a virtual friend is interesting.
Is this list too long for you? πŸ€” Wow I didn't realise but this took me quite some time to do. But great questions. Gave me a chance to look within :)

with lots of love
Mariyam πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
samy I really really realy loved ur answers...m happy to know u more..better .thank u dear πŸ€—

What do you think of me? Honestly, I don't
really know you so I can't comment. We should
get to know each other! But yes, you're definitely
a romantic aren't you? Which is why you heard
disconnect as kiss karo

OMG 😲 ohhh myyy gooodnesss 😲 nahiii ...I cant believe u still remember that kisss 🀣 when I read that line I hide my face n pillow, I still cant stop my laugh...plsss forget it 🀣 🀣 I never cant forget that dissconnnect kisss πŸ˜† a tight wala πŸ€— for making me laugh like a fool...love uu
and yes u r right m a romantic person 😳

and hope to talk with u moreee