Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: medha00

Oh krishna ... i read this in October!! ab to lagta hai pure internet pr kuch aisa bacha hi nahi hai Arjuna-Krishna related jo maine nahi padha😭 ... after reading everything, i got so irritated for i couldnt find anything to maine Mahabhrata ke saare 18 chapters hi paadh daale just to read all the Arjuna-Krishna interactions πŸ˜›... i am just that obsessed!!πŸ˜†

I could not read this full article and you read all their interactions πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: __Neha__

me too πŸ˜Š Hopefully cv's will show us their friendship soon πŸ˜³

Its your birthday.Tumne wish kiya aur Krishna ne sun bhi liπŸ˜†
Adr_Rush thumbnail

Its your birthday.Tumne wish kiya aur Krishna ne sun bhi liπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† woh toh kal ke epi se pata chal gaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Adr_Rush thumbnail

This is like a must read ... all those months ago, yehi padhne ke baad mujhe samajh aaya tha just how deep the bond ran between Arjuna-Krishna ...

Keeping aside all the Mysticism and godliness ... There sense of humor was truly what Glued them together eternally.

Remember, Amba-Bheeshma episodes and Krishnas seekh

"People are always busy planning their future or thinking about their past.In all this they forget to live in their present "Abhi". We all should live in our present and welcome are future cheerfully with whatever it brings and then tackle it."

Both Arjuna-krishna lived in the present, always cheerful, having fun in every moment.Travelling all around, playing and sporting whenever they could, gossiping and even conspiring against enemies together.

Ved Vyasa was truly a genius who had a real subtle sense of humor that you will only find if you read every line closely.

The way he wrote about the Incident with Yudhishtir asking Krishna about the reason for Arjuns misery and Krishna "reflecting on the question" ( this is ved vyas being sarcastic and informing us of the dramatic sense of humor that Krishna had.)
And when everyones attention is on Krishna, eyes will with tears and anxious for Arjuna what does he say??

" Its Arjunas cheekbones, Yudhistira. That Prince has cheekbones that are a little too high."

And in the whole court, no one gets the joke.Everyone accepts the answer because, well thats god himself giving you an answer after all.πŸ˜†

Only Draupadi does and she side eyes him like " Yeah, i know what you are doing Krishna. You cant fool me."

And Krishna-Krishnaa share a sakha-sakhi moment on the expense of Arjunas cheekbones.
Any guesses who else would have understood the joke?
Arjuna.

And Arjhenuna as Brihnalla defeating the whole Kuru sena alone while wearing girl clothes is just a comedic riot, truly. And t stealing their clothes to gift it to the girls he taught how to dance and sing is so sweet and naughty of him.Lol

It was all about the 4 Krishnas. the relationship of the three krishnas told by the 4th Krishna(Ved Vyas)πŸ‘

Thankyou for this Neha ... tumne aaj ek bohot hi achha kaam kiya hai apne birthday ke din ye post karke.Krishna bless you.

It makes me so happy that people are finally coming forward without having any fears of getting bashed for having their opinions,searching the internet about the very heart and soul of MB(I mean Arjuna and KrishnaπŸ˜‰)and taking the time to make posts and share it with others.this forums now finally feels like a place to be at if you really want to discuss the essence of MB.

Is Forum ko ab Taanashahi se mukti mil rahi hai ... its democracy all around.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I love your post πŸ˜³ specially the last 3 para's πŸ˜†