Attention QH fans, KSG fans and SJ fans!!!IMPORTANT

_Kannika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello all!!!!

Guys we know that our ranking has increased after like, 2 weeks drop out... and Our Leads ranks are low too... Karan at 5 and Surbhi at 9. I think we need to get together and increase their ranks, i know that we have people who watch qh only for KSG or SJ or some for the story line and some for both and for AsYa.. What ever the reason may be for your love towards QH, at the end of the day, we are a family,... on the whole... we all are on this platform and lets come together and make our forum no1 and our leads to top their ranks,

There are some people who comment only on KSG's profile and some people only on SJ's... i dont blame them!! its your choice but think once, what if you guys comment on both the profiles!! im pretty sure their ranks will shoot up, and it is at our benefit!! unless and until we are in the QH forum, the ranks of the lead depends on us!!

come on guys lets show our love towards our show, is it not embarrassing that our leads ranks are lower, but our forum rank is 2!! soon will become 1!! we need to make our leads take position 1 and 2!!, no matter who' at 1 and who's at 2 unless its qh leads!!

lets do it guys, if your commenting on one's profile,... please please do comment on the other too... its the reputation of our forum!! we cant see our lead's rank soaring!!
lets do it together!!

PS: this is not a bashing post!! Please make sure this thread is clean!!
PSS: i know some people post on both the profiles including me!! thank you guys and keep commenting!!  we shall make them to the top!!
Edited by zoyaaakhan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
koi faida nahi bolne ka ,look at ksg s comment no,fans r so lazy this days
_Kannika_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: annanyaksgian

koi faida nahi bolne ka ,look at ksg s comment no,fans r so lazy this days

We need to wake up!! make their rank go up!!
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well initially i was KSGian,, from last 6 years,,
buh last year i turned into Kabhian,,
buh soon realized this forum isn't fah Kabhians,,
so i swapped back to KSGian,,

i post on both,,, but majority wouldn't ever do!!

n i don't care about ranks that much by now,, i have killed mae brains fah that,, pm'ing people fah comments posting,,, but the answers which i got were kinda hilarious ps taunting...😡
Edited by -Maliha- - 10 years ago
_Kannika_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maliha-

well initially i was KSGian,, from last 6 years,,
buh last year i turned into Kabhian,,
buh soon realized this forum isn't fah Kabhians,,
so i swapped back to KSGian,,

i post on both,,, but majority wouldn't ever do!!

n i don't care about ranks that much by now,, i have killed mae brains fah that,, pm'ing people fah comments posting,,, but the answers which i got were kinda hilarious ps taunting...😡

I understand, but try and contribute to both their ranks, i dont care about the majority, atleast if a few people put hands together, i think we shall make it happen!! 😊
I know ranks have nothing to do with, who's the best and who's the worst, it cant decide the popularity with ranks alone, still as a part of the forum and for our satisfaction, to see our leads at top position, we shall do this,...

Love Kannika