shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

ShraNal OS/FF - Beautiful Stranger

Apologies! This isn't novel either 😳

Living alone in the beautiful Goa always kept me craving for a company. I had always heard about the beautiful churches in the state & I decided I'll visit them every weekend.
My weekly visit to St. Sebastian Church every Sunday got a very beautiful reason soon.

Every Sunday I'd reach early morning to pray & see her pretty face. Seeing her singing the canticle with a beautiful smile would give me goosebumps. But I never understood why her face always turned serious whenever our eyes met. I'd smile & she'd rudely look away.

One day I made a stern decision that I will talk to her . She was sitting with her eyes shut hard in prayers. I sat next to her. God knows what went wrong with me & I told her , "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

She turned red & was fuming with anger but soon her anger turned into gloominess , I can never forget that sadness in her innocent eyes , "Stay away stranger. Just stay away."

Her words shook. I was definitely in love with her.

Next week I wrote a letter expressing my feelings , telling how much I love her. I made that pass to her. She read the letter & her face reflected a mixture of grief & horror. She looked at me helplessly.

The next Sunday , she wasn't there. I felt a huge void inside me. A little kid came running to me & gave a letter with a rose.

"I love you too , stranger. But we can't have a love story.

-Shraddha"

Why did she say that? Why?

Months passed by & she didn't put up. The same boy came running to me with crutches in his hands. He handed me the crutches & a letter.

"Stranger.
I'd be no more when you'd be reading this. I was suffering from gangrene & was a handicap. I always knew I'd die. When you came to my life , I felt something I had not felt ever before. I fell in love with you as soon as I saw you. I didn't want you to be heartbroken , thus left you with silence.

-Shraddha."

This was my love story , where the girl I loved & who loved me , died without even knowing my name.

Criticism , likes , comments are highly appreciated 😳
I'd love to write non-ff oneshot but need time , an OS on ongoing track is definitely on cards 😊

Shubhika ❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its beautiful bt sad :-( i loved it <3 u are an amazing writer :-D
would love to read more of ur stories <3
keep posting ;-)
shubhika124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lumzz

its beautiful bt sad :-( i loved it <3 u are an amazing writer :-D
would love to read more of ur stories <3
keep posting ;-)

Thank you so much dear πŸ€—
shubhika124 thumbnail
What

No taker for this one? 😭

Mummyyy

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the story...just amazing...awww...that cut sooo deep. fell in love as strangers and never had the chance to take it forward...so sad...ur an amazing writer please, please continue writing more. just sad and too beautiful especially the ending part😭 Edited by najialuv88 - 10 years ago
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome story!!⭐️
You write so beautifully!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

these are my fav lines..❀️❀️

I was definitely in love with her

This was my love story , where the girl I loved & who loved me , died without even knowing my name.
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shubhika124

What

No taker for this one? 😭

Mummyyy

Oh.don't be sad..actually i missed it yesterday..sorry!!!
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Oh.don't be sad..actually i missed it yesterday..sorry!!!

agree dont be sad i went to sleep before i got a chance to read itπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

btw...love ur gif...really love that movieπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by najialuv88 - 10 years ago
shubhika124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: najialuv88

thanks for the story...just amazing...awww...that cut sooo deep. fell in love as strangers and never had the chance to take it forward...so sad...ur an amazing writer please, please continue writing more. just sad and too beautiful especially the ending part😭

Thank you so so much Jumoke πŸ€—
Im overwhelmed ☺️

shubhika124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Awesome story!!⭐️

You write so beautifully!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

these are my fav lines..❀️❀️

I was definitely in love with her

Thank you so much Im super glad you liked πŸ€—