Mansi Srivastav n Arhaan Behll have Zero Chemistry

ArhanAngadholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A new source said in there article that Mansi Srivastav n Arhaan Behll is having Zero Chemistry Arhaan debuted with Pratigya no doubt he is a brilliant actor but working again wid a newbie Mansi in DDBEDS is a bad call

So how many of u agree with this??
My opinion they make a good pair

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS ,,,..disagree that Arhaan made a bad choice ,his role is superb n its a welcome change to see him portray a exactly contrast character to that of KST ..😃 n  he is doing a awesome job at it 👏👏👏 as for chemistry ,may b they r lacking n all r very much used to see him romance a lot 😆 n here in this show  still no traces of it ,so may b feeling the void ,lets see when the romance kick starts ,how they will create the chemistry ,having a +ve hope .😊
m sure infact very very sure dat if LS will start dey will burn the screen :) Remember Saiyaara is DDBEDS mahaepi n Har kisi ko nhi milta in ZRA ;)
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with you friends I am positive about the upcoming track. I am sure when love story starts we will see Arsi as the hottest couple. 
In fact in that scene in temple I felt their chemistry . If Raghu came near Shivani that day they would burn the screen. 
Not just this scene. There are a lot of scenes which shows how much they are comfortible with each other which assures that they will look perfect in love scenes. I am afraid of one thing  . And that is if Shivani is shy in intimate scenes.😳
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dont agree.they make a good pair
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Disagree.. they make a lovely pair and have good chemistry... 😛
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Disagree wid the article..
They will make a good pair..
Waiting to start love track..agree we see Arhaan in pratigya is in different character and raghu is different and the way of romance is different..we have to wait ...😳😳
Krishna-Pratigya hv diff story n diff concept dere is one sided love frm begining of the show whereas Raghu-Shivani had diff story where there is no love frm any side n hw can they say dey hv Zero chemistry dey already burn the screen in Mahasangam(in Saiyaara) n in ZRA as well
Rheva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Disagree... They r nice pair

Edited by Rheva - 10 years ago
DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Disagree. They r master n servant. If v feel sum chemistry in evry scene they r in, den dat wil b bad acting. There hav bn pretty intense scenes bet d two whic is proof enough dat they'l scorch d screen wen d ryt time cums...