shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

ShraNal OS/FF - Be My Valentine!

I proudly present my very first fictitious one-shot on Kunal Shraddha aka ShraNal πŸ˜ƒ , though this is not new , I had written this baby for AarYa (Yash & Aarti of Punar Vivah) & when I was going through my writings , this particular (and many more πŸ˜†) OS reminded me of ShraNal !

I'd like to edit them too ShraNal way but let me know if you liked it πŸ˜ƒ

Nervousness choked me and anxiety hindered my feet as I stepped out my house  just a couple of hours before the valentines day would end --- in his search . Four years had passed since we had met , I had no idea where he was breathing but that day I had finally gathered courage to fight all odds , rise above the fright of my family & the society. My aim was clear , to find him & to be with him. Finally I reached the bridge where we used to meet.
The time was moving swiftly . An hour had passed but I didn't lose any hope. I was confident that I'll met my love. I gazed the bright moon & shut my eyes tightly. I bend down my head & slowly slowly opened my eyes. I was stunned . He was a stranger and so beautiful that one glance deprived me of oxygen and brain power.
 He had gorgeous eyes, dark, deep set and bold, and when he stepped below the cliff where the moonlight was directly reflecting on him ,  they looked like dazzling diamonds.His enchanting face penetrated my heart as soon as I caught a sight of him. But I was standing there waiting for someone else , and then I had fallen for a stranger at the first sight. I'd be called a harlot , I was scared. But I was just not able to keep my eyes away from him.
"Hey are you lost ?" , my heart started to hammer as if I was sprinting.
His virile voice sent chills down my spine. I couldn't reply.
"May I help you ma'am?"
I shook my head & bent down my head.
"What are you doing here? Its 11! The city is not well guarded. You should have been with someone." , The brilliant ebony eyes screened by dense black lashes rested on me and I honestly thought my heart might stop beating altogether. I turned around trying to conceal my helplessness . I don't know what wrenched me but I began crying.
"Hey Hey don't get me wrong ma'am! I won't harm you. I mean ---"
"Leave me alone" , I said in a frail but stern voice.
He calmly said , "Take care" and vanished.
I stood waiting for few minutes when I heard blood-curdling dog barks. Dogs , my biggest dread ever . My steps escalated as the wild dogs came into my vision. My speed increased rapidly and I ran into bushes . The frantic sound lessened and as I  tried to move there my dress got stuck there. The spiky plants pierced my skirt & wounded my legs badly & I still wasn't able to move. I heaved a deep-felt sigh of relief when the same guy turned up again but my ego didn't let me ask for help. It wasn't needed either. He didn't care for his already injured hand & helped me getting out of the mess.
He kept his wide smile intact but I could see that His poor hand was bleeding , without holding back I tied my pink scarf on his hand and he gave me passionate amorous looks. I was flustered. Butterflies were fluttering in my tummy and I didn't know what to do with My hands that were still holding his . I felt ridiculousl like a schoolgirl, self-conscious , submissive , helpless and silly and awkward, all at the same time.
I had never believed in love at first sight. But those powerful emotions were assailing me? I don't know what came to my mind & I leaned forward & hugged him with all my soul. Being deprived of love since years had take away the basic conscience from me. After he loosened the hold I fell back on the sack like a hollow object.
"You don't seem fine." , he was concerned and his voice showed that.
"I think my head is paining."
"You think your head is paining?"
I ignored his questions and asked him mildly , "Whats the time?"
His ebony eyebrows were winging distracting me to core . "Its 11:45."
'Thats it' , i told myself & tried getting up.
"What happened?"
"I should leave now."
"But you didn't tell me what were you doing here!" , his curiosity was rising.
"I was waiting'" , my shaky voice began clogging , "Five years back he promised me that he'll meet me here every valentines day. Im still waiting."
He wasn't surprised , just asked me suspiciously , "And when did you meet him last?"
"Told you , five years back."
He stared me for some seconds then burst into a hearty laughter. I knew he was mocking me but I found it too alluring to condemn. I just gazed the devil's laughter show.
"Done?" I asked sarcastically.
"Im sorry.." , he said controlling his chuckling. He cleared his throat and gave me some serious looks , "You know something , he is never coming back. He himself would have forgotten his words. Move on."
"I thought we loved each other." , I said naively.
"No you never loved him or else you wouldn't have fallen for me?"
"Whaat..huh no'I mean we just met..How can--I?" , I retorted in a surge of grudging candor.
"How is it wrong if we have just met? Weren't you just think about me when I left you on the bridge?"
"I was--" , I uttered mindlessly , "No I mean I didn't."
"You did Shraddha."
I was stunned , "Who are you? How do you know my name?"
"I think you don't know about me or never bothered to know me..our families wanted us to get married but you always declined the proposal , even without looking at my photograph. Your childhood crush was the reason maybe."
I just nodded , vigorously as he chuckled.
"So , Shraddha..will you be my valentines?" , he asked as he lend out his hand gently.
I moved my hand forward that pulled it back , "Will think and answer." , I chortled.
"Be quick madame you just have 5 minutes left! See my watch."
"Omigod! Yes yes yes." 
"Fantastic!" , he said as he opened his arms to engulf me with his warmness.

Likes comments will be highly appreciated 😳

Thank you

Shubhika ❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It's beautiful!!❀️❀️

Story was really impressive!!⭐️

Wonderfully written!!πŸ‘πŸ‘I enjoyed a lot!

So it's love at first sight for shraddha!!😳

Do write more!!πŸ˜ƒ
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ooohhh i see how u could have used this for shranal and for aarti and yash, their situations are kind of similiar except with kunal having a child and everything but it was really, really, really good. ur a really great writer the battling between pride and ego, her obvious attraction...i felt it all. plus she took too long in answering if i just met him right there and then before he even asks i will say yesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lovely one shot please do write more❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ Edited by najialuv88 - 10 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is beautiful <3<3<3
if u loved him then u wouldnt have fallen for me eeeksnw who can resist a charmer like u :-D
pls do write more on shranal :-)
virmanxyz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful os lovd it when kunal said u dnt love him else u wouldnt have fall fr me. Do write more
shubhika124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

It's beautiful!!❀️❀️

Story was really impressive!!⭐️

Wonderfully written!!πŸ‘πŸ‘I enjoyed a lot!

So it's love at first sight for shraddha!!😳

Do write more!!πŸ˜ƒ

You liked it πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
iamshanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing 
continue soon 
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shubhika124

You liked it πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I loved it!!❀️
Waiting for more!!πŸ˜‰
shubhika124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: najialuv88

ooohhh i see how u could have used this for shranal and for aarti and yash, their situations are kind of similiar except with kunal having a child and everything but it was really, really, really good. ur a really great writer the battling between pride and ego, her obvious attraction...i felt it all. plus she took too long in answering if i just met him right there and then before he even asks i will say yesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lovely one shot please do write more

Thank you so much for such a sweet comment!
Indeed there are some similarities ... attraction , fear , hesitation , pride , ugly past , admiration , respect for each other

For sure I will!

Thank you 😊
shubhika124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: virmanxyz

Wonderful os lovd it when kunal said u dnt love him else u wouldnt have fall fr me. Do write more

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ
For sure πŸ˜ƒ