Ek Nanad Ki Kushiyon Ki Chaabi Meri Bhabi Written Update 9 December 13

Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi,

Here is todays written update. sorry for the mistakes.

The Episode starts with Laxmi talking to Kamini on phone and scolds her for cheating her. She says you have lost my friendship and also your son. She says I have seen the strong will in Kunal's eyes to get Shraddha and he will get her for sure, congrats. Kamini is annoyed. Everyone are tensed at Shraddha's house. jaya speaks like a stupid and taunts Shraddha about Kunal. Anand says we don't know why Kunal came, what will he get after ruining Shraddha's life. Laxmi calls and Papa talks to her. Laxmi says Shraddha is a nice girl, but I don't know she will match Rohit. Papa says what.

Laxmi says we came to know everything about Kunal and Shraddha. Papa says what does Shraddha has to do with this. Laxmi says my son is very innocent and trusts anyone blindly. I don't wnat his life to be ruined. She says sorry and ends the call. Papa tells everyone that Laxmi is pin pointing at Shraddha seeing Kunal. jaya says the whole city will know about this now, the girl has to suffer, not the guy. Kittu says we are doing everything for Shraddha's life.

She says why don't we do that makes Shraddha happy, what she wants but she is not saying. She says Shraddha likes Kunal a lot. Why don't we think about them. Mummy says you know your mum. She says do you think Shraddha will be happy there and what about Dhruv. Dhruv comes home and asks for Shraddha. Mummy says freshen up, I will give you milk. Dhruv goes. Papa says the kids forget that parents always want the best for them.

Kunal comes home. Kamini scolds him for going to Shraddha's house. She says what was the need to go there and how did you know those guys were there, did Kittu tell you this. Anand and Kittu talk about Shraddha. He says you have always saved Shraddha. Kittu says I m thinking about Kunal's love for her. Kamini says see what they did, they have insulted us, you went to them again, could not you love anyone else than her. Purshottam says stop it now. Kunal is lost in thoughts. Anand says we can't agree to this proposal, no one will say yes, it would be good if you stop taking Kunal's side.

Kamini says if anything happened to you, we would have died, they would have not cared about you, leave all this. She cries seeing him and asks him to say something. Kunal is annoyed with Kamini and cries. He goes to his room. Kittu says Kunal always came here for Shraddha, he did not tell anything in return. She says he loves Shraddha a lot. He wants to live for him. Anand says I don't care about anyone. He says I can't let them marry as I don't want Shraddha to go to hell. Kunal is in his room thinking about Mummy's words. Purshottam comes to him and talks to him.

Kunal says no one is ready. He says everyone was there, but I failed. Purshottam says even I would have said no. He says your mum is always after Shraddha, they have seen this and they won't send Shraddha here. Kunal says how can I explain them. Purshottam says they understand your love as they also got married this way but they won't give Shraddha's hand to you. Kunal says there might be any way for sure. Purshottam says I m always with you. Kamini hears all this.

Kittu comes to Shraddha and Dhruv asks whats love. Kittu defines it and says its love like you love your mum. He says like I love Kunal. He says what should I write. Shraddha says love means a wish to be someone's. She defines it well. Kittu says I wished Kunal told me before that he loves you. She says I spoke to everyone about Rohit's proposal.

Shraddha says I m sorry Kittu, its happening because of me. Kittu says Anand is shocked because of my mum but everyone are thinking, but not about Kunal. Shraddha says why did he come in such state. Kittu says I will do anything for you, I will make everyone agree to your marriage with Kunal. I will do this for you and Kunal. Kunal loves you and I will get him married to you. Shraddha is shocked.

Shraddha says you can't do this Kittu, we can't go against Mummy and Papa. Kittu says I know Kunal very well, he is not like Bobby. She says everyone likes him before. Shraddha says Mummy and Papa won't agree. Kittu says because they don't know your love. She says you were happy to know about Kunal's proposal. I won't let you fail. Shraddha says I won't be able to do this. Kitty says I will help you.

Precap:
Shraddha talks to Kittu that she does not want to hurt Mummy and Papa. Anand hears this and asks what is she talking about.Edited by Duggukede - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderful update!!๐Ÿ˜Š
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for writing the written update๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š