Tu mila aur juda imaan hua - A KR post

Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
KriYansh were.like a poetry in today's episode
A poetry that conveyed a story from love to.hatred . A story entangled with misunderstandings , false beliefs and prejudices . The narration which seeps deeper with understanding and gets more passionate as the story unfolds.

The kurbaan hua sequence .
Amar , you were the STAR of today's episode.. you outshine each and every actor there and when you take the centre stage my eyes are stuck on you .

Reyansh you are the centre of universe of the innumerable lives.out there . But your universe revoles around that one mighty life . The hatred you possess.solely defines the love you thrive for Kria . Your anger reflects that the naive love you possessed for her . The pain and agony that you heart holds is an outcome.of betrayal . Betrayal and humiliation that you had to go through.
The sufferings you had to experience in a relationship in which you had put in every cent of life in you .
Kurbaan hua in ever sense defines you .

I loved the part when Reyansh jerked upwards and Kria entered when the lyrics "tu mila aur juda iman hua " played in the background . The moment was meant to be perfect and ArSha.portrayed it all the more flawlessly

For Reyaansh , his imaan , his religion , his faith is his dil , is dosti and his dance .
Kria possessed his heart . She had taken his heart away when she had left . He.was denied of love
His dosti ... swayam and Kria according to him had adulterated his dosti .. his dosti was now.at stakeBR]His dance.is the   only possession that he had earned on his own , the only passion that he had nurtured within imself ...and he was asked to prove himself . Prove the world of his capabilities .
Prove them all that dance was the only thing he knew.[you guys should read Fin's OS named Rey rising for a more vivid and brilliant portrayal of rey's feeliings . Trust me.YOU HAVE MISSED OUT.something.BRILLIANT if u haven'tread it . Pm me if u want the link to the OS]        .

The precap ..I am extremely anxious . I want to see Reyaansh reaction .

How is he going to react ! Does she affects him as much as he affects her ?
Today's episode was an absolute treat ! I am looking.forward to such episodes in the future . Well done cvs ! We are loving it .you guys are doing a wonderful job !

Please ignore the typos . M thru phone

-MahiEdited by -Khwahish- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ahhh u said it all maahi ...todays epi was flawless.. perfect combination of Dil Dosti and Dance and the love hatered relation b/w Kriyansh is crossing all boundries of aggression and passion and I am loving it.. nd the dance sequence ahhh nothing can get more perfect then this ...perfect lyrics, perfect situation and perfect couple
loved it

but I am really missing fighter Kria these days ...
and the precap...it was super awesome ...rey actually got tensed after hearing the news now waiting for his action
Infinities thumbnail
Exactly cherry !
The cvs are doing a wonderful job . The story is getting more and more interestng with every passing episdoe !
Yes the ambience , the song everything was so apt . This has to be one of my fav sequence from now? The words that rey spat out conveyed the aggression and hatred ! Andl Iam absolutely loving it

I too am missing the fighter kria but Ihave a strong feeling that she will be back soon ! She is a little.feeble now on emotional grounds as he is guilty conscious of hurting everybody .Hopefully she will overcome tis feeling
and bounce back in a stronger avatarEdited by -Khwahish- - 10 years ago
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for the day when fighter kria will be back nd will bounce on the gang in diva avtar
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was a fabulous and superb thought... liked it
Infinities thumbnail
^
Thank you ...glad u liked it ^_^
Kaheesha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You manage to write so well
Awesomely said . Loving intense kriyansh and the kurbaan hua scene was heart wrenching at the same time jaw dropping .
Arsha were amazing today . The new cvs are doing a great job .
Keep it up
Infinities thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kaheesha

You manage to write so well
Awesomely said . Loving intense kriyansh and the kurbaan hua scene was heart wrenching at the same time jaw dropping .
Arsha were amazing today . The new cvs are doing a great job .
Keep it up

Thanks yaar.
I know the kurbaan hua sequence was one hell of a treat .
Yep the new cvs have already impressed me
Can'twait for more such scenes
-Asmita- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post
Agree with everything
Kurbaan hua and rey was awesome
And the precap was exciting can'twait
Infinities thumbnail