Hi Amrita πŸ€— i am fine and how are you πŸ€—

I am also alright

πŸ€—πŸ€—
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Karan Grover's favourite places

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Karan V Grover, from Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli on Zee TV, is just back from a tour of Europe. The actor loves to travel and makes sure that he goes on a holiday frequently. We catch up with Karan as he speaks about his favourite places in India and abroad.

Showing 1  of 5 images  Previous     Next 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ladakh
Ladakh is an amazingly silent and spiritual place. All inhibitions and all stress just seem to evaporate when you reach the place. I visited Ladakh two years ago with a friend and it was an unforgettable experience.

Goa
I keep visiting Goa often and make sure to go there at least once a year if not more. It is the most chilled out place that I know. I feel drowsy and lazy the minute I land in Goa. I feel like dozing off in the car itself (laughs). For me Goa is all about lazing on the beach.

Las Vegas
Las Vegas has amazing forms of entertainment. Watch one show of Cirque Du Soleil and you will know what I mean. Night clubs are open till six in the morning and there are some amazing parties there. Another exciting feature to enjoy there is the helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon.

London
London is known for its' culture and aristocratic nature. It is a beautiful place which is great for sightseeing. The party scene here too is crazy and the women are gorgeous.

New York 
New York is a great place for actors as the theatre scene there is wonderful and there are some fabulous plays screened there. The city also has many good acting schools. I also love New York for its buzz, there are so many things happening in the city all the time.

Dubai
Dubai is just four hours away from Mumbai by flight, so it's great for a short term vacation. The infrastructure and development in Dubai left me amazed. I visited the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and it was a wonderful experience.

Thailand
The islands like Krabi, Phi Phi and others are all so beautiful. This is another good option for a short term vacation of three or four days. Unfortunately, I visited Thailand during this phase where I had decided turn vegetarian. It proved to be a disastrous decision as there are not many options for vegetarians in Thailand. I ended up surviving on bread and milk throughout the holiday. I felt like I had returned to childhood (laughs).

karsuh thumbnail
That's great dear and thanks for the article πŸ€—
Amrita thumbnail

Originally posted by: karsuh

That's great dear and thanks for the article πŸ€—

My pleasure dee

so u had ur lunch😊
Amrita thumbnail