wupa thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi guys!

I just thought I will try my hand at ViSa OS. Yes, this time I am making it an OS only.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hehe. I apologize in advance if it does not meet your expectations! And I am extremely sorry that it turned out quite long.😊

FOOLS IN LOVE

Sarita was busy in the kitchen getting Abhi's snack ready in the evening. She lost the track of time as she was immersed in making aloo tikki, Abhi's favorite nibble. Her gaze drifted towards the clock and she realized that it was way past time for Abhi to have returned from school. Normally no one could keep him from charging into the kitchen to meet her; but today there was no sign of him yet. This got her worried. She saw Kaka entering the kitchen and asked him, "Kaka, is Abhi back from school?"

Kaka answered in the affirmative, "Yes, madam." She breathed a huge sigh of relief. " I do not know why, but he went straight to his room today; he looked a little lost in thought." He continued.

His reply made Sarita more anxious and she rushed to Abhi's room immediately, after saying, "Kaka, please remove the tikki from the tawa and get the accompaniments ready. I will bring Abhi down for his snack in a moment."

She did not wait to see Kaka nod his head and went straight to Abhi's room and gently knocked his door. When she did not get any response, she pushed the door open to see her little prince pacing across the floor from one end of the room to another.

She called out to him softly, not wanting to startle him. He turned around and she saw that he looked upset about something. He rushed over to her and gave her a hug, saying, "Mama, when did you come? I am so sorry that I did not come to the kitchen to greet you first!" 

Sarita hugged him back and pulled away from him to ask, "Now, my prince charming. What seems to be troubling you?"

His face brightened immediately and he questioned her, "How did you know that I was worried about something, Mama?"

"I am your mom, remember? I can make out when you are upset or happy" She said smiling at him.

"I have this huge problem, Mama. Do you think you can help me out?" He asked her innocently.

"I sure can. Try me" She said placing her fists on her waist and tilting her head to give him a sweet smile.

"Cool Mama! Okay tell me something, what is today?" He queried.

"It is Thursday." She answered.

"No, Mama. What date is it today?" He asked again.

She said, "Oh that! It is first of April."

"Well, duh! I know that Mama! What is it otherwise called?" He questioned her.

"Oh, yeah. It is April Fool's day!" She replied excitedly.

"Gosh, it took me forever to make you answer this. God knows how you are going to help me out!" He said, rolling his eyes. Sarita forged a stern look.

Abhi continued, "My problem is, I fooled every one at school today. But I just could not fool daddy. I tried every trick; I told him that there was a lizard on the wall, a stain on his shirt etc. But he just knew that I was trying to fool him. Mama, can you fool daddy? I could not do it, can you?

"That's it? This is what got you worried? I can definitely fool your dad, not just once but twice!" She replied with confidence. "But first, please change your clothes and have your snack and then we can work on it, alright?" She said

This got Abhi very excited and he said, "Are you sure Mama? Cos daddy is really very smart. He will not get fooled that easily."

"But not smarter than me. Now get going. We need to be ready by the time your daddy gets home." She urged him and she said, "Abhi, one more thing. I have a secret for you! You should not tell anyone, okay?"

Abhi nodded his head vigorously with eagerness and lent his ear to his mother. She whispered something in his ear and he shrieked, "Really, Mama?" She shushed him and patted on his rear to get ready.

They had their snack and drafted a plan and were all set by the time Vikrant came home. He embraced Sarita and asked her, "How was your day, darling?"

She said, "It was fruitful, Mr.Suryavanshi. How was yours?"

"It was fine; a little hectic, but fine. I have a very important meeting tomorrow and I might have to leave early for office." He said tiredly.

"Please go and freshen up and I will have your coffee ready, Okay? You sound very exhausted." She spoke, genuinely worried.

"Oh thank you, love! I definitely need a dose of caffeine." He said kissing her on the forehead and proceeded to their bedroom.

Sarita called out to Abhi to join them in their bedroom, to finish his homework. She prepared coffee and went into the room. Abhi signaled saying that his dad was in the bathroom. When they heard the shower stop, Sarita nodded her head and said with a smile, "Let us begin the drama!"

Abhi immediately took cue and started, saying, "I am sorry, Mama! I did not know that it was very important. I did not know how it got deleted. I am very sorry, Mama!"

Vikrant stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, asking, "What happened?"

When both mother and son stayed silent, he re-iterated his question. This time it was Sarita who replied saying, "Abhi wanted to play on your i-pad. I asked him to wait for your approval. But he chose not to heed my words and was playing on it, when..." She left the sentence hanging in the air.

Vikrant got tensed hearing this; he asked, "When?"

Sarita answered hesitantly saying, "When he accidentally deleted the emails you received today."

"What? How can you let him use the i-pad in my absence?" He yelled at Sarita in anger and turned around to face his son. "How can you operate the device without telling me, Abhi? It is not your toy. There are lots of important emails and messages in that!" He scolded, snatching the i-pad from him.

He directed his anger towards Sarita and said, "Abhi is a small boy. But what happened to you, Sarita? You should not have let him touch it." So saying, he unlocked his i-pad. He checked his emails and realized that he was tricked when he heard Abhi chuckle. He immediately mellowed down and looked at his son; a smile slowly making its way on the corners of his mouth. Abhi made a face and said, "Fooled you, daddy!"  

Vikrant's smiled turned into a full-fledged laughter. He placed his i-pad on the bed, before grabbing Abhi to tickle him and saying, "You fooled me, huh?" Abhi was giggling and spoke through his laughter, saying, "It was mama's idea!"

This made Vikrant stop and glance at his wife; she looked hurt and upset. That was when he realized that he was harsh with her. He immediately put Abhi down and went towards Sarita and turned her to face him. He gently grasped her chin and tilted her head to meet her eyes. "I am sorry, Sarita! I should not have been hard on you. I should have realized that you would not let Abhi do such a thing. I really am sorry!" He apologized.

Sarita's eyes glinted with mischievousness before she burst out laughing. She spoke through her laughter, "Fooled you again!"; and made a funny face at him. Vikrant realized a little too late that he was fooled yet again.

Sarita winked at Abhi and said, "Didn't I tell you that I was smarter than your dad, Abhi?"

"Yes Mama! You said you can fool him twice and did it! Go Mama!" Abhi cried out excitedly.

They looked at Vikrant when he said, "Aha, Abhi had a wish and his mother fulfilled it, huh?"  So saying he instantly geared up to chase them. Sarita noticed it and immediately warned Abhi, "Abhi, run and hide! Your dad is about to chase us!"

Both mother and son took off; Abhi running into his room and Sarita went towards the living room. Vikrant failed to notice where Abhi went, so he chose to run after his wife. He grabbed her around her waist and they lost their balance and collapsed on the sofa; his naked chest pressed to hers and his hands on her bare waist.

They were panting heavily and slowly all the mischievousness ebbed away to be replaced by a strange sexual tension. Vikrant eyed his wife's face to take in all her features, her flushed face and gradually his eyes settled on her plump lips which looked way too inviting. Forgetting where they were he inched his lips little by little towards hers.

Sarita almost closed her eyes in anticipation of his kiss when a sudden movement caught her eyes. She saw Raj and Divya standing in the living room, eyeing them interestedly, with a knowing smirk on their lips. Sarita thrust Vikrant away a little saying, "Mr. Suryavanshi, RajJi and Divya are here!"

Vikrant replied saying, "I admit that you fooled me twice, Sarita. But I will not let you fool me a third time."

She protested saying, "But I am telling you the truth, Mr. Suryavanshi! They are right behind you. Please believe me"

Vikrant shook his head sideways and swooped in to place his mouth on hers to swallow the rest of her sentence away. Raj and Divya had to turn their head away in embarrassment and clear their throat to make their presence known to Vikrant.

Vikrant tore his lips away from his wife's and jumped away from her instantly. He looked at them and then back at his wife, who got up slowly and adjusted her sari. They faced each other awkwardly for a few minutes until Abhiman came and broke the silence. He charged at Divya and said, "Divya auntie! I am so glad you are here! Mama said that you will be here to pick me up for the weekend!"

Vikrant eyed his wife while questioning Abhiman, "She did?"

Abhi said, "Yes, daddy." Divya intervened," We were the one who wanted to spend time with Abhi and insisted on it. I hope it is okay, Vikrantji?"

Vikrant continued to glance at his wife seriously, saying, "Yeah, that is fine."

Abhi excused himself, went into his room, fetched his duffel bag which was packed with his clothes and came back to join them. Abhi hugged his parents and kissed them on their cheeks and said, "Thank you, Mama and Daddy! See you on Sunday night!". Raj, Divya and Abhi left waving them goodbye'

Sarita followed them to lock the main door; she could feel Vikrant drilling holes on her back with his intense gaze. She walked back towards him; eyes lowered and said, "Look, I am sorry Mr.Suryavanshi! I should have discussed with you about this plan. It was my fault to have planned to send Abhi without your permission. I really am sorry." She looked up when she heard her husband laugh quietly.

"Fooled ya!" Vikrant said naughtily. Sarita punched him lightly on his shoulder and said, "You scared me."

"Awww, I am sorry, darling. I just could not resist the opportunity to fool you." So saying he grabbed her waist, only to release her immediately when he realized where they were.

Sarita took his hands in hers and guided them to her waist saying, "I have given the day off to the workers. In fact I have given them the weekend off too. Did you not notice, Mr.Suryavanshi?"

Vikrant sported a huge smile and tightened his grip on her waist saying, "So, Mrs.Suryavanshi; we are two fools in love, aren't we?" To which she nodded her head in the affirmative with a bright smile on her face.

His voice turned passionate when he uttered, "So are you ready to fool around with me, darling?"; and pulled her closer to him, his mouth gradually making its way towards hers.

"Whenever, wherever." She replied breathlessly, placing her hands on his bare shoulders; her breathing growing rapid, in anticipation of the moments to come.

He gently lowered them to the couch and attacked her mouth with hungry kisses, but not before saying, "I will definitely hold you to it!"

The end!

Sorry if I bored you! πŸ˜†Thanks for giving it a read, guys! Love you all!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by wupa - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TFS Pallavi...this is soo cute, loved the family bonding😊Edited by nandinidavid96 - 10 years ago
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Aww what a cute os, full of family fun and little bit of romance😳. Nice one PallaviπŸ‘

Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Short and sweet...loved the family masti and bonding. 😊Edited by Elita - 10 years ago
Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
a beautiful one pallavi 
these 2 kissing wit mr akdu in a towel in the living room??? ahem ahem tht  tym akdu dint think abt the workers???

he he jus loved reading it was awesome 
so it is monday wen r u updating the ffs???

M so so selfish n always wanting more he he 
wupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meriam25

a beautiful one pallavi 

these 2 kissing wit mr akdu in a towel in the living room??? ahem ahem tht  tym akdu dint think abt the workers???

he he jus loved reading it was awesome 
so it is monday wen r u updating the ffs???

M so so selfish n always wanting more he he 

LMAO!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I knew that you would focus on it! LOL!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ You see Vikrant was lost in Sarita so much that he forgot where was and who would be around. hehe. And Sarita unknowingly encouraged the kiss before Raj and Divya arrived, because she KNEW that none of the workers were around and Abhi was hiding? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜† See...I cleared your doubts.πŸ˜ƒ

I just wanted a change from updating my regular FFs. So tried my hand at this OS. Now that I re-read( for the first time after posting it), I am not very happy about the outcome. I feel I could have done better. πŸ˜•

Will update one FF tonight, ok?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Meriam25 thumbnail
hey comeon this was v v good 
It was a refreshing change n loved the writing it was beautiful
n u so so kknow me lol :D 

done wil wait for ur update as m gonna b home alone he he 

P.S Pallavi mam I wil have more doubts always :) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Meriam25 - 10 years ago
wupa thumbnail
Aww... that is so sweet of you, dear! Love you!πŸ€—β€οΈ muah!
I might update a little late in the night, dear! So you might have to stay up a little late to read it. heheπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Meriam25 thumbnail
okey dokey no prob 
i ll wait he he :D 
Durresyed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks pallavi. It was sweet and beautiful OS.
Keep bringing this stuff apart from your regular FF.