TAAREY OS- FINDING ROSE OF MY LIFE

my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
HELLO GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAY BE I'LL CONTINUE UPDATING AFTER EXAMS WHICH IS GONNA START FROM TOMORROW...UNTIL THAT ENJOY WITH THESE WRITINGS...

TAAREY OS-FINDING ROSE OF MY LIFE 

Mumbai summer was as usual very hot and humid that evening when suddenly Vicky came into the room and shouted loud.

"I saw the prettiest girl of my life today!!!"

"Say something new", Rey replied in same high pitch voice.

"No dear... she is very different. She is not like others". He exclaimed in over excitement, Rey gave him just a cold smile.

Vicky and Rey both were friends from  childhood, studied together in school, and after 12th standard they came to Mumbai from small town of UP to do engineering coaching. Vicky was dynamic and smart, after classes he usually used to roam around and come back in evening to tell story of some or other girls. On contrary Rey was a typical studious guy who wanted to join top engineering college and give all his time to thick books.

But it was something different... an offshoot of special' feeling was growing in him as Vicky kept talking, for one whole week, about the same girl, "She is so cute yaar.. wow..." which was not his nature, talking about only one girl.

One day in serious node he told Rey "Do you know Rey, she is like angel.. no.no.. bird - the Dove, no.no.. flower... YES!!! FLOWER... she is ROSE, spreading sweet aroma where ever she goes"

"Settle down man..!! IS IT, But all the girls look either beautiful or more beautiful when they are in 16..?", - Rey smiled back without knowing that Rose has already entered in his heart.

"What is her name?" - Rey asked.

"Don't know man!, we all just watch her when she come out of Coaching classes..." Vicky answered sadly.

Slowly Rey started loving to listen story about her and wait every day that in evening Vicky would say something about her. These listening and narrating goes for a month.

That was Sunday evening when they went for shopping, as Vicky stepped down from auto, he exclaimed - "Rey, see ROSE",

Rey quickly got down from auto, but was only able to see the glimpse of her from side; a slim girl with long black hair in white traditional Indian dress just sat in auto. And auto driver ran away like bullet. For  the first time Rey felt auto can also run so fast. But after that mesmerizing glimpse Rey was very keen to see her..

Next day He went with Vicky, with great expectation to see her face at least, but she did not come for coaching that day. Vicky teased him. He felt bad but was desperate to see her at least once.

Next whole week Vicky did not say any word about that girl, frustrated Rey asked Vicky- "What happen to your ROSE', you are no more talking about her?"

He replied - "Don't know where she left, we are no more seeing her in the coaching seems she changed or moved some where else."

"Did you not try to find her... where did she go?" - Rey asked

"Are you crazy? We have lot of other ROSE to watch in DPS" - He laughed

Rey felt something broken inside him, might be because he realized that he wouldn't be able to see her any more. Rey asked abruptly "is it possible that you can find her address and we can go and see her once?"

Vicky tried to convince him that it is not of any use, but knowing Rey's nature he agreed and told him that he would try his best.

Vicky could even manage to do friendship with some of her friends but all the effort went into vain. Her father was transferred out of town and no one was in touch with her.

Eight long years passed. Life has changed a lot for him, but still when he used to see any pretty and innocent girl he always remembered "ROSE", and reminisce all the stories by Vicky, he never believed that he can miss some one so much without seeing her once. "Am I destined to meet her ever?" Just thinking of her used to fill lot of excitement in his heart... cupid with love arrow... ringing of musical bell... showering of red rose's petals... heavenly signal...

Like a traditional Indian way Rey's marriage got fixed, there were no feeling in his heart; it was vacant. No excitement... no love... no cupid with love arrow... no ringing of musical bells... no showering of red rose's petals... nothing but just a boring customary life... "It is not a movie but real life. Let's accept as it comes" he just surrendered to the fate.

"Wow... we are getting prettiest sister-in-law", his cousins started teasing Rey but he just gave them a fake smile. His would-be, Taani, was indeed the prettiest girl one had ever seen but he could not feel heavenly signal yet, as he used to feel when he remembered nearness with his dream girl ROSE...

On the eve of their marriage Rey was sitting on the stage, Taani was stepping towards him with small steps surrounded by her sister and cousins and garland in her hand, her face was blushing and she was looking down, he found her really pretty, just like a bollywood's bride.

Suddenly from the behind Vicky who visited with his family from abroad for Rey's marriage whispered - "Oh my god... how did you find ROSE!!".

Rey looked at him, his surprised expression and wide open eyes was telling the truth.

Suddenly Rey's heart started pounding very fast and loudly!!! he started getting the heavenly signals... cupid with love arrow... ringing of musical bells... showering of red rose's petals...

___END___

thanks for reading guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now pl z hit like button and comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AWSOME AND CUTE OS...😊
my_angel... thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRASSI

Nice one...!!!😊

THANKS😳
my_angel... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shubh007

AWSOME AND CUTE OS...😊

THANX😳
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Awesome is the word 4 it
Do write more plz
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh mu god...this is so sweet...
Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely OS. . . 😊

We most of the time see Rey - Swayam combo. . .
Vicky and Rey. . . nice. . . πŸ˜›

Keep writing. . . 😊

rose_taarey thumbnail
omg...
such a cute os...
i loved evry bit...

i ws lost sumwhere during reading of dis os...