Users

Frequent Posters

yoyobaby thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
On location videos are boring without Gautam.. ðŸ¥±
-RoadsideRomeo- thumbnail
Chalo yaar... Saras ji ko bhaabhi ji mil gayi! Kyaa bhaabhi ji hai... Waah!
Danny... 😭
believerintruth thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Oh hell I am unable to watch video
But good news is out! Kusum has again tried to commit suicide?? Mood gharab kar rahi hain yeh ladki.
MU bet SaMud n kummi will give Saras a hard time for sure!!

jaanu ji , they are going to fight , bad this time !!!! i can smell the anger in the air !!!!!! 
kusum suicides , nobody except samud , danny and kusum no about the real person who married kusum ! 
later police arrives, and there ... they ask for the param pujya pati of such a maha tyagi devi's completely khadoos selfish , behen !  and danny goes , to the utter surprise of the family , later they come to know that danny is the one who married kusum ! all fingers point only one dierection ! who else , but our ladoo ?!!? ðŸ˜• he tries to explain , but everyone give him a deadly look of kill , and turn their stone faces towards him and only spit poison ! ðŸ˜¡ ... saras dikra , i hope something happens that bring sympathy for him ! ðŸ˜Š , bechara ladoo , ban gaya sab ke nazron main zaherila kadoo , he is always , misunderstood ! 
and i am pretty sure , when this idiotic behen will come to senses, which actually she never will , but you get the point ... she will only trouble kumud and not saras , showing her mahanta side to him and real  side to kumud , that is why she is angry with saras , because she knows that she will have to bear kusum's sister pyaar wala crap , where saras will enjoy a good treat with the other members of the family ! 
Edited by believerintruth - 10 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
omg..i think kumud finds out later when kusum must have told her and then band suicide ...damn it kusum ne to haad kar di.

..poor danny got married to a mad girl

saras dikra have heart face it baby , but baby u got saved from psyco , thank ur danny brother for this
tryforceful thumbnail
Can anyone tell me why do police arrive?! So none of the duffers know the dulha is Danny? How much will they tarnish the Samud soul connect, yaar? Kumud not being able  to make out Saras's figure? Silliest bullcrap ever.
Some one please tell me that KKKusum is gone forever.😃

-sudha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tryforceful

Can anyone tell me why do police arrive?! So none of the duffers know the dulha is Danny? How much will they tarnish the Samud soul connect, yaar? Kumud not being able  to make out Saras's figure? Silliest bullcrap ever.

Some one please tell me that KKKusum is gone forever.😃

Its tarnished and gone. I am only praying Saras is not tarnished in any way! But next week is going to start off on an awful note ! 😭
tryforceful thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sudha-

Its tarnished and gone. I am only praying Saras is not tarnished in any way! But next week is going to start off on an awful note ! 😭

Sudha, what really is happening? Why do the police arrive? Please give a brief account please. Thanks😳
-sudha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tryforceful

Sudha, what really is happening? Why do the police arrive? Please give a brief account please. Thanks😳

Oh Shrija, thought you had read @Believerin truths post. On discovering her dulha, Kusum attempts suicide. Police come to investigate. Danny talks to the police as Kusums husband, and then family come to know! And everyone is glaring at Saras ! angrily ! 😡

Heading for a major MU, or Saras being blamed!
Edited by -sudha- - 10 years ago
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL that's not saras...🤣where's Gautam?
tryforceful thumbnail
Sudha, buddy, thanks so much. I missed believerintruth's account. My bad.