Happy Birth Day TO Heartthrob of Million Siddharth Shukla|

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

The page is heavily loaded. Please wait for the page to load.

He might have won millions heart by his brilliant performance  in Balika vadhu .He had got many awards in this year for his best  character SRS 
With siddharth shukla playing shivraj shekhar the audience fell in love with the ideal man ,  The Idea Husband the dream man , the Ideal Son,  the  possessive  lover character. Whether a girl in her teens or women in their fifties everyone wanted a man like ShivRaj Shekhar  in their lives, a man who would go to any extent, would do anything, endure everything just for the sake of 'Love'.
The man who knows to achieve success with his hard-work & determination... if you want something with all your heart you tend to achieve it..Siddharth with his hard-work has proved it to all of us that nothing is impossible...Impossible itself means I'AM Possible
 The world was a beautiful paradise., but with a few shortcomings.  And that's when god realized that he needed to make it more pleasant, that's when he decided to create the most hottest hunk and smart  and Very  good looking Siddharth Shukla to the world. He's a complete package of good looks, magnetic eyes, and the most mesmerizing smile we've ever seen. He's a heart stealer of millions  young women who go weak in their knees with just a look at him. You have an amazing, lingering presence which lighten up everyone's spirits. As an actor you perform your characters at your best, so it makes the viewers love you and go crazier even more.

Today is Siddharth Shukla's birthday. . You were born as a valuable possession to your family, who loved you and also taught to love back. They must be great tutors of life, seeing that you're brought up to be so matured, cultured and kind  hearted

Siddharth Shukla had loving parents, two elder sisters who showered him with love and affection, just the way he's returning it with equal fervor on them which is very much visible when he speaks about his mom and his sisters. Siddharth Shukla born in a middle class family, lost his dad in a young age, and was burdened to earn for a living. Being the perfect family man, he searched for ways to earn and also to shine bright in this competitive world. He did modeling and later on to sharpen his natural aptitude and skills further, he participated in Gladrags Manhunt which was held in Turkey in 2005 and with his unfailing smartness he won the title. Modeling laid a huge platform for Siddharth Shukla and brought him more feathers in his cap. It also brought the opportunities for his next destination, he was casted as the male lead in his debut film, I am in love., And with the significance with this movie's title, whoever see him fall in love with him. Even though the film didn't do well, he didn't lose his heart or confidence as he was blessed with a huge self assurance about himself. As a next step in his life, Siddharth did quite a few famous commercials for popular brands like Bajaj, Fair&Lovely, ICICI, Siyarams, Krack cream etc.,

After this he arrived to his final and the most significant destination called the tellyworld, in which he's a most popular shining star. Siddharth Shukla got selected as the male lead of Ratan Sinha's Babul ka Aangann Chootet Na as the main lead named Shubh. Even though he was new to acting, he tried his best., Since the shiv wasn't a bug success he surfed for new possibilities, he wanted to shine more brighter, thus he ended up in several shows like NDTV Imagine's EK Packet Umeed,  Star Show's JPSAN.. Though these shows brought him lukewarm responses and appreciation, Siddharth  Shukla wanted to stun the world with something great and the best ever in the tellyworld. And thus he grabbed the opportunity of doing the legendary Shivraj Shekhar in Balika Vadhu the show of a child bride Anandi.
He stole not just Anandi's heart but has stolen million of hearts with his extraordinary portrayal of his character Shiv. I being a hardcore Shiv fan would love to renounce that Shiv has been the best ever male character I've ever seen in the serial world. Siddharth Shukla lives as Shuv rather acting, and that's how we get connected to him sooner and grow fond of him from the moment we set our eyes on him. 

The journey so far as been a long and entrancing one. He has seen some big losses, huge failures, and enduring tasks in his life. But he never let his heart or confidence fail him. His trials and luck have finally showered him with success. His destiny has played a great role in his failures and hard works resulted him with success. He has loved and been loved by near and dear ones. Fallen in and out of love too. Life has never made him starve for love though as he has the love of millions of his endearing fans. Though failing fate pulled him back with crudity and coarse his persistence to knock at the every possible destination and craving for successful continued. His journey wasn't an easy one but had many pricks and thorns aligned in a row in his path ahead, which he has successfully crossed with his head held high with a stupendous will power and self confidence. He never concluded himself a loser, he never dropped back in disappointment,  he never lost his hope but continued to put us all under his magic spell and trample all of us with his scintillating abilities. He had lost a ray of hope in the name of his fathers demise at a very young age, but a hand of love from his mother never left him, she guided him to what he is been standing now. Her hand didn't shook him off at the time of dire needs and never retreated her blessing hand off him. Today as he's dazzling as a victorious star, he still conducts himself well and down to earth. Siddharth Shukla wants to people to remember him not just as a man who is success as an actor but also for the love for his family he has deep rooted in his heart. 

Siddharth Shukla certainly got to play some very good roles in his past, which he played so naturally and uniquely beautiful. His portrayal as Shivraj Shekhar will definitely withstand in time as it's sculptured not just in our memories but also hearts and souls. Every viewer got hooked to balika vadhu once he stamped his presence in the show and were glued on to their television sets like a metal attracted to the magnet. Your extreme good looks and charm was a bait to the fans as they got hooked up to the show like a fish which falls prey to its fantasy., in a similar way we fall prey upon your charm and have still not hooked off of it.  His extreme good looks, scrutinizing eyes, a scintillating smile scorch us with its intensity and magnanimity. 

There should be a very special mention about his smile, which his the best, innocent, charming smile we've ever seen. It's intensity and innocence make us blush, his big broad teeth are very fondly teased a bunny sized which we all love the most. Next comes his hot bod, which can be given a ten on ten. His toned muscles, perfectly shaped Six packs make him look like a Greek god in the making. 
Nobody can repent upon admiring him, since it's the unavoidable as they set their eyes upon him. Overall he's one of the best creations of god in this human species filled world. We cannot help but gaze with utmost admiration at this tall, dusky, and exceptionally handsome man. His strong determination as shattered all the obstacles which were laid upon him. He is Siddharth Shukla and he makes the mist hardened hearts to scream for him. Life is a battle and it needs to be fought with hard and strong will. We come across many with a faint heart and undoubtedly they vanish without a trace. There are a very few who impress us with their skills, and Siddharth is among them who has not just impressed us but also left an everlasting mark and occupied a permanent place in our hearts as our all time favorite.

This entire journey has not been easy, he's  not an actor who has come with a media or a filmi background. His success can't be considered as an easier entitlement. He wasn't a person who can be showed off with just he came and conquered tag. Coz he fought long and tried hard to conquer. He struggled, he learned, he worked hard and then he conquered. And Infact he still continues to struggle as many aren't digesting his attainments. But it disentangle matter to him as he still works and strives hard to excel his own past deeds. As fans our journey with Siddharth Shukla has been a most entertaining and endearing one. The relationship we share, the bond we share with him is filled with trust and love. Which he has gained with lots of difficulties and developed over the years. Our faith in him not just as an actor but also as an individual would never exhaust. Which was clearly visible when he entered JDJ. Though being a non dancer, Siddharth entered the show as he saw it as a platform for his future endeavors. He worked hard, twisted and twirled his muscled up bod, and got to learn the knack of the dancing art. His fans never fans never let him down and stayed with him as a pillar of strength throughout the journey and helped him surpass the competition with their votes. Even if he didn't win the completion Siddharth won a millions of hearts with his real life personality which was showcased on the JDJ stage. He'll be a winner always for his fans for a great human being he is. 

Many of his fans utter this same phrase to me, "I've never been a crazy fan like this to other tv actors.., but Siddharth has proven different.." He's a heart stealer. 
My first impression on seeing him was, "Wow! He looks awesomely hot.!", when he entered BV on a wayward horse. He gave life to his role Shiv in such a way that every viewer was flattered. He made us smile, cry and feel for him. He emits equivalent passion in the time of romance with his onscreen love Anandi. His chemistry with her has been the best so far on indian television. Very few actors touch our hearts and make us feel proud of him for his excellent performances, and bring us a warm smile on our faces when we look at him. Siddharth is such a rare, precious actor who has done the impossible possible. I have no words to describe the way I feel for Siddharth Shukla, but I can say that he's very very close to my heart. Good luck Siddharth Shukla, we will always love you.  We wish you many more happy returns on this special day, may you reach new heights in your near future. May god bless you, Siddharth Shukla!!

Siddharth Shukla - an inspirational &arduous journey  

Siddharth Shukla  a  name to reckon with.At times we feel what is so special about this celebrity that our heart receives palpitation & we turn oversensitive for him who witnessed series of topsy turvy events in his career. He started his journey as a model & made his mark in the glamour world.Consequently he was seen in lots of advertisements. It is often said that man proposes & God disposes.This was proved when he felt that his career is stabilising, he faltered by signing some wrong projects in bollywood resulting into a big disaster.His career came almost to a halt and he went into oblivion.
If this was not enough, there were setbacks in store on personal front by way of loss of father.Suddenly the responsibility of the family fell on his shoulders & Sid being a man of commitments did not shudder nor lost in disillusionment.He gave up the idea of joining acting school due to monetary constraints & decided to join television industry. He did try his luck in a few daily soaps.Though his character made a mark,it was not of much relevance as the soaps flopped. Being a man of strong will power & determination,he did not loose hope & finally ( as it is said God helps those who help themselves) destiny smiled on him  as he got the opportunity to enact the role of SRS in BV.
The character & show was the turning point in Sid's career.The  expressions in acting and good looks  received overwhelming accolades. His pairing with Yusha & their amazing chemistry received raving response which subsequently fetched them various awards.His fan base grew in millions. The year 2012 belonged to our Hero & he received recognition cutting across age groups fetching him various awards for his stupendous performance in BV. Sid showed his camaraderie & rendered full support to the Toral after Pratyusha departed from the show.Luckily, the opportunity came in his way to participate in JDJ which was a heartening news for his fans. His opening act impressed the Judges but the subsequent ones had a mix response. For us,all his performances were great keeping in mind that he was a complete non dancer with no formal training in dancing.Sid's large fan base appreciated his performance and ensured his continuance in the show. In order to rebuff his detractors, he had to escalate the challenges and geared up to showcase one of the most difficult act. This was not for his doing and ultimately he bowed out on his own will. We saw how our hero never lost his cool & took each comments & weird jokes in his stride.
Friends i have tried to compile Sid's roller coaster journey in my writing which is an inspiration for all of us.you can appreciate that I am not an avid writer and as such expect you to please bear the  expressions.Sid has to see lot of success since he has worked hard to achieve & he will reap in the best way. We wish our Hero soon finds his soulmate & lead a blissful life
  There's indifference, alike when he fails or succeeds, 
And attention full ten times as much as there needs; 
Pride where there's no envy, there's so much of joy; 
And mildness, and spirit both forward and coy. 

Multifaceted -Thy name is Siddharth

Siddharth Shukla, I may sound repetitive but let us place our palm on our heart & give an honest answer to this question.What  is so special about him that he has succeeded to make permanent inroad in our heart. Whether it is for his debonair personality, distinguished acting and endearing  expression or all of them. But there are so many celebrities endowed with such qualities. Have they been so appealing to us. 
 Sid stands apart for his demureness, humbleness, his intelligence & most importantly his acceptance that he himself was responsible for his failures.In the recently concluded ITA awards, we saw the humble expression of our Hero which illustrated his gratitude & longingness for the same. He bore  almost the same expression in the GPA albeit, a little more confident .When Sid met his best friend KSG, the brightness  on his face & fondness for his long time best friend was felt by us & we could corelate our feelings..Such is the simplicity of our Hero that anyone can feel & fall for him.
 Friends, now let us come to his most fascinating quality that holds him stand apart i.e. the intelligence of this celebrity. Majority of us follow him on twitter. Have you all noticed how well informed he is, be it the political,social,economic or the cultural affairs of our country. His regular tweets on pertinent issues like Indo Pak current ceasefire violations, posing questions to the leader of opposition Ms. Sushma Swaraj on the controversial bill granting relief to convicted  elected representatives, expression of his concerns on unending tolerance of India  to  Pak  sponsored terrorism, so on & so forth. I hope all of you will agree that  this level of  IQ  is far beyond normal  in the entertainment industry. His interest in sports is known to all of us when he himself confirmed that he regularly follows news & sports channel, when he jubilantly tweeted on the victory of a particular sportsperson which was felt as offensive by  some of his fans. We Siddians are not blind &  these are  facts  and  no exaggeration. All of us  must also have realised by his regular tweets how he never misses to wish his fans on all the festivals big or small that denotes his association,camaraderie and responsiveness. These small gestures make him stand tall in the crowd and  overwhelms us with emotions.
Regarding Sid's love life, when he was asked about the qualities he would like to see in his life partner,  his answer was straight with the simple  desire that she should love him. On this count, many Siddians are eligible to qualify but you have to appear before the interview board consisting of his mother & sisters.I don't think our Siddians would face a tough time to impress them .On a serious note his love life has been crystal clear with hardly any real controversies. Wish the lady in his life brings all happiness to him. 
 Friends, Siddharth has reached so far by dint of his hard work,sustaining his failures & also repenting when he said in one of  his tweets that' Bollywood seems to be unforgiving'. This single sentence ached our hearts hence let  us pray & wish may the almighty bless him with golden wings so that he flies higher & higher without loosing the sight of the ground.
While concluding, I humbly accept your overwhelming appreciation for my writing. You all have been  extremely  kind & magnanimous  as my writing is  largely an aggregation of facts like a bird's effort for making a nest. I am aware that the straw is far more important and as such I accept your appreciation with all humility at my command. I am sure that you would keep this in view and  bear with the expressions. 

-.Love makes the world go round it's is very true. It's is our driving force, for what ever reason it may be. Poems, plays, and legends can only briefly touch the true meaning of love. We can only feel what that meaning is, and express it in ways only we can understand towards another. The true question we should be asking is not, what life is, but what love is. For us 'Siddharthvians' Love is synonymous to Siddharth and vice versa."Siddharth"that's a name that is a part of our lives so much so that every time we think of ourselves we come to think of him..Life has changed so much from being a fan to now being a friend. What was randomly a glimpse of yet another telly star has come to grow as a beautiful relation that is ever growing. All of us at some or the other stage has been searching for meanings of love and little did we know that all that meaning of love would get embodied in just one name 'Siddharth'. Everything seems to revolve, begin and end on this one name'
siddharth Shukla King of emotions he certainly is, none can portray them better than him. From sadness to anger, happiness to passion, jealousy to love, he is a master of all. He makes you cry with his character, laugh with it, feel the anger rise when he is angry and experience the passion with it! He gives life to his characters through his beautiful portrayal of emotions. It was about time he got his rightful due! But we hope and pray this is only the beginning of a long and successful career ahead!
Siddharthfans, it's a new world, we can show , the world Shining, shimmering, splendid..We can open our eyes but Siddharth has taken us wonder by wonder, over, sideways and under on a magic carpet ride into a whole new world, a new fantastic point of view.

No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming, a whole new world a dazzling place we never knew but when we are way up here, It's crystal clear that now we in this whole new world with you at the center, people of so many cultures and religions have come together, now we are in a whole new world with Siddharth unbelievable sights, indescribable feeling, soaring, tumbling, free wheeling through an endless diamond sky, a whole new world, 

Every candle is a light you bring to the world.
Every candle is a story you have to share, a wisdom only you possess.
Every candle is something you have been through and now lights the way for others.
Every candle is a time you have understood, cared, 
and helped another find their truth and their beauty.
Every beaming smile from your nature is truly an inspiration. 
Happy Birthday to one of God's brightest creations.
Long may you shine.

Happy Birthday Siddharth !!

On December 12 , 1980 God has blessed all of us with a most good looking  hottest and talented  guy. His name is Siddharth Shukla .This beautiful man arrive to this world determined to be a life ruiner. Happy Birthday Siddharth

Wishing You Lots of Love, Success & Happiness On Your Birthday!
I wish you read all the messages regarding your birthday. This shows our love and appreciation for your hard work and awesome acting! You are very talented and versatile. You are so humble and down to earth. May all your wishes come true your way! May You achieve lots of success in your life. 

A smile which sends a million hearts n minds into dreamworld...

Looks which kill at one go...

Attitude which makes ur dil go mmm...

Dreamman, for a BILLION ZILLION girls...n yet, so humble,yet so sweet...

Why is it that everytime we hear his name...it brings a smile to our face?

Why is it that one look at that face, and we forget everything around us?

I'll tell you why...

Because we are talking about Siddharth Shukla !!!!!!

God gave Us a  Most PRECIOUS gift & Blessing to the world when he were born
The Man With  a Beautiful Soul & Heart
Is Sometime hard to find
The Man with A Beautiful  Spirit 
Who lets  its  Shine, So You can  feel its 
A man with Ambition
Seeking Knowledge  to Empower 
His self  and his seed  to create
 A new Breed
One of the Best creation of the God 's

His Body,& eyes and soul
Are like a work of art 
The most creative thing of all
Is his beautiful heart.

If you were a painting,
No colours could express
The beauty deep inside Him,
A rainbow, nothing less
If you were a sculpture
The clay could hardly make
Your figure of an angel
Without one mistake.

If you were a euphony
No choir could really sing
All the beautiful music
Your eyes could possibly bring.

With inspiration beyond belief
But to capture such rare beauty,

His Body,& eyes and soul
Are like a work of art 
The most creative thing of all
Is his beautiful heart.

If you were a painting,
No colours could express
The beauty deep inside Him,
A rainbow, nothing less.

If you were a sculpture
The clay could hardly make
Your figure of an angel
Without one mistake.

If you were a euphony
No choir could really sing
All the beautiful music
Your eyes could possibly bring.

With inspiration beyond belief
But to capture such rare beauty,

His Eyes Are like a Window of the his Souls
The inner beauty of his is reflected through his eyes.
Those True eyes  too pure & too honest  in Aught  to Disguise  the sweet Soul  shining through them
gaze into twin pools of warmth
Bright and sparkling
 see something indescribable
Something  can't quite put finger on.
Twin pool, blazing and brilliant
Making all your sweetness
And all your compassion
Crystal clear.
Twin pools shimmering and glimmering
Showing how you're
Sweet, sensitive, caring and kind
Funny athletic cunning and friendly
 Those Most deepest beautiful Eyes the Shining  of the Star 
His  Beautiful eyes are  like  the sky when the sun is Shinning Bright 
The eyes that speak volumes... 
His eyes Reflect  his Pure  Soul 
Those eyes are shine brightly
He has got the most beautiful eyes
Thats  Shines like Rainbows,with the peculiar ability to suddenly cheer me 
Sparkling eyes, catching heavens stars 
Iridescence globes admired from afar
Two beacons of beauty holding truth
Bound across sky as intense quasars

Sparkling eyes, sets fire of the wind
Precious gaze bringing ours soul mend
Reaching out acquiring ours  heart
Sparkling eyes, twinkling of delight 
Growing drowsy with pending midnight
Slowly giving in surrendering to sleep
Before long to open seizing stars light 
His eyes are a ocean in which his dream 
The man with charismatic eyes & Smile 
The man with Marvelous Body Design by Divine
The day you were born the day of paradise
When bloom smiles charmingly
Says happy birthday to you
Fragrant blossom of spring

When the stars twinkle twinkle
The dazzling pearl

When the sky wears a rainbow
The queen of colours

When the cuckoo sings melodious
The sweetest of rhythms

When the heart pray of peace
The princess of hearts

When the soul slumber soundless
The dream of the dawn 
He is a very rare gem very Difficult  to find 
One of the Best creation of the God
A  Man With Positive Attitude  
Who always know how to bring happyness
The man of Simplicity
Wishing him all his dream come true on his birth day 
Today on this Auspicious day

Lets celebrate the Dream man of  Millions oF Siddharth shukla Birth day πŸ₯³

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illumination thumbnail
"The man with the mesmerizing eyes and intoxicating smile who has stolen our hearts and captured our souls...a stunning personality as humble as can be, that's why Siddharth Shukla.
Siddharth Shukla is considered as one of the hottest and most good looking men in the tellywood industry. With a physique that matches up to international standards, and great looks that resembles to that of the Greek God, Siddharth can make females of all age group go weak on their knees. He is such real good looking man . he is beyond Doubt extremely good looker 
Siddharth Shukla girls simply can't get enough of this actor who has good looks beyond imagination. SRS of Balika vadhu the talented lad has a huge fan following and given his stunning physique; he is indeed hot body Siddharth Shukla has the looks that women can't help adoring, and a body which is highly appealing.That can surely be attributed to his dedication towards work outs.Siddharth has seen many ups and Downs in his career Playing different shades of Characters Siddharth has proved his verstaility and his talent .being the very popular 'Siddharth Shukla aka Shiv ' who now stays in every gurl's hearts** He has surely risen through sheer hard work and sincerity*

The dilemma of Shiv Raj Shekhar
Shiv Raj Shekhar, the Distict Magistrate of Udaipur, has been  so profoundly entangled in household issues and with his own identity that nowadays, he is is unable to show much  interest in his profession.  But whether such disinterest  is justified keeping in view that a DM is the administrative head of a district and even a trivial negligence on his part can endanger the law & order of his area. Though Shiv can't be blamed outrightly for this situation,  as it lies with the CVs , for writing such faulty tracks. Well, it is understood that BV is a fiction and therefore it has no relation with reality. However if the writers could treat this as a role model in certain arena, the show could have won laurels even after it had finished its stint. 
Shiv is in doldrums but he needs to gather his whims so long as he is in his office and holding a coveted post. Much depends on his  better half to help him sail out of the rough sea. The  solace in his identity crisis  is that Shiv is CM's son. Hence the blood of the same family is flowing in him also though it has been shown that his foster mother had a special role in his upbringing . I understand the acceptance will come gradually but how can he forsake his primary duty , I am quoting this as primary for the well being of masses are under the jurisdiction of a District Magistrate.
Don't persecute me for saying all this , the mighty makers of BV are solely responsible and our Hero is performing the lines attributed to him with perfection so much so that no one could have   and  will do justice with the iconic role of Shiv Raj Shekhar.
Friends,  however, they  deserve all applause for introducing this benign character . They developed his role so intelligently which was a blend of both his professional and love life but in the middle of this year somewhere they lost the insight. It has been long time back that he is shown engaged in his profession. The actor playing this role has set a precedent as far as performance matters ,  he too seems to be helpless and  has  turned merely a puppet in the hands of makers. I understand his precarious state. Therefore,  we absolve him from all castigations. He is our Hero who has sharp intellect and we expect of some exceptional sensible acts keeping in mind his extraordinary power of deliverance. 
Sid, being your ardent fans, we urge  the makers to showcase your professional life highlighting some key social issues and  educating the masses about Aadhar cards , giving the needful information to the destitute about BPL schemes so on and so forth paving way, also setting precedent for efficient administrative and social responsibilities.  Although, such duties mentioned above are to be performed at grassroot level but a District Magistrate can be shown as assigning and monitoring  duties to the BDO'S & Co's pertaining to the same.
Siddharth your association with Shiv's character has made both you  and the character a memorable one which will go down in the history of tellywood as a cult role.
Thank you Sid for displaying such excellence.
Wish you a very happy birthday

The  character About ShivRaj Shekhar is an ideal guy, personally and professionally. And we bring you the reasons why he's winning hearts at warp speed.

Shiv is a man any girl would want to marry. He is an ideal son, brother, husband and person with a heart of gold.

Shiv  a man of strong convictions and a giver by nature.

He is the pillar of strength for the entire family.  Most Good looking, well spoken and has a great sense of humor.Everyone looks up to Shiv during the time of any crises as he has a solution for anything and everything  

He is in a Position of Power

Shiv has all the qualities necessary to be an ideal partner and in addition, he is in a position of power! We love men who exude power, and especially those who use their position for the good of people. And Shiv uses his power with the right mix of responsibility and aplomb.

SHIV  What makes him special..what makes him different..What sets him apart from the rest is the wonderful trait that he has...Simplicity and Humility...He is one person who has no starry airs..A simple man who choses to live in a simple manner..No attitude..Completely down to Earth..Always giving..

Making others happy..Spreading cheer and joy around..Will never hurt anyone..And just be himself..
 'Simplicity is the nature of great souls'
Shiv Raj Shekhar a smile is so much more than just an expression of pleasure.
Amazingly, he can use that one smile of his to evoke countless uniquely different emotions.

And there is a special secret behind why his smile has the kind of affect it does, why it dazzles and touches something inside, why it is the kind of smile that makes us smile in return.

Shiv is the one person whose smiles reach his eyes.
 When he smiles his eyes smile too and as soon as that happens you realise that this person carries innocence and joy on the inside.
ShivRaj Shekhar makes an entry in our life for the first time...Never did we know that he would touch our life in such a manner one day
He won the match, and won the hearts of millions of people

ShivRaj Shekhar 

the man is Everyone Dram man 

From the day...he enter in bv . we witness different side of shiv..some time discipline.. Rude.. Workaholic collector. Then dabang shiv.. who just throw himself in danger just to save other.. Without thinking for his own safety.. then loving caring soft... husband...who love his wife lot.. at the same time emotional too..Sometime even he shows him romantic angle on his personality to... a perfect in every sense...Mr Shivraaj Shekhar... the journey of his bv.. I am trying to put some angle of his personality...  well this is not just enough.. because he is more then that to describe... still iam trying to present a perfect life partner soul mate of anandi

The one who run to save annadi life. and try to stop jyoti marriage.. without caring his safety... a dabang shiv... the ruler... yet stand with principal.. and trying to save others including anandi with his dabang attitude.. even he save anandi... when he she is completely unknown to him.. truly dabang with his attitude..Khadoos shiv... in his work.. no nonsense attitude... i didn't take no.. when its come to work is this his policy... little indifferent. when its come to work.. and betterment of people.. even annadi to face this indifference.. form that start... of first meeting...total.. khadoos attitude.The romance...he show. anandi how much romantic he his.. he adore her so much .. give her his love with the freshness of romance... then no one can ever imagine... the shiv who love anandi with his all heart..little naughty.. giving teasing look to his wife... teasing her.. making her.. aware of his love...example of romance too.. a romantic shiv...a different..attitude.Emotional shiv... a different attitude.. caring yet... soft like child.. who scare.. to loose someone confidence.. once they relay on his...from his his commitment is important.. too..and if he fail to complete his responsibility even its not his fault its make him emotional.. a different attitude this time of emotional shiv.Loving husband protective husband what he is not... the one who can wait for his wife love.. until she felt comfortable a great example of patience...the one who wait for his wife give her time to accept his love and adjust with him...

the perfect choice
husband shiv..a different attitude too.

From the screen there came that stern voice.  Stern it was, but a caring and concerned voice. Modulated in a way; that whoever heard it would be touched by its soothing sound. I was at the front then. I had forgotten about my lady in distress, I was pulled now towards the savior himself. I thought I was the only one conquered by him. Good God, he had captured the hearts of millions in those brief seconds. For records, this must have been one of those times. And the author of it was Siddhart Shukla. How can one single man have such an impact on a lot of people? The question had been raised, but had no interest to me; all I wanted to know is who is he?? This stranger I couldn't stop watching.

I asked myself the question, how can a simple man, win over so many hearts in just seconds?

The show ended and left me more troubled than I have never been. I watched the show again and again. Expecting to understand why I was restless for just a simple human being like me. And that too, I was just a fan of a show? I had just seen him today. Well, I had to shut down the TV and the computer, without getting the answers to my question. You are damn right, it was only one question. But it left a big mark on me that time.

When I saw you again, I was astounded, I looked at you, you said something, and at that very instant, my heart gave way. Since then I knew it will never be mine again. Because it indeed belonged only to you! I can hear that voice in any corner or anywhere. I will always remember and will be able to recognize it in millions of people. For one and simple reason, you stole my heart at that second. You became my hero. That's what I thought. Later on, it turned out different; I had a crash on you. Your caring without limit, your unconditional love, how long could I have resisted you. With that heart of yours, the smile, those eyes, you subtly stole my heart. And from then you hold mine in your safe hands.

Though, that day when you held out your hand, I feared to take it. Because deep in my heart, I thought that if I do take it, I will never let it go. So I didn't especially you being a stranger. Yet I had the feeling that you were no stranger. Noticing my confusion, you took mine in yours and to that I knew that you will never let go of mine. Since then, you have taught me to live, to laugh and most of all to breathe.

For this I will never say it enough thank you for the gifts you have given me, when you came into my life. I thank God for putting you on my way. I will never say it enough, thank you for allowing me to love you! And for giving me a chance to dream! I will never say it enough thank you for in your arms I found love, peace and protection! I will never praise your name enough, you are Divine personified!

I love you SIDDHART SHUKLA.

May you always prosper, be happy, contented and do what you do best. That is acting! Stupefy the world and conquer as many hearts as you can. You deserve it, because you can only be loved!

Siddharth Shukla's Jhalak Classic Moments:

Siddharth -Jhalak-Dikhhla-Jaa" moments...and oh boy what a treat it was! Yes we have watched them all before but still totally entertaining...just Siddharth being Siddharth ...and you all know more than his characters I love Siddharth Shukla for who HE is...

Choco-chor Siddharth ...yaar woh khud ek chocolate boy' hai na, so where was the need to steal Shonali's chocolate... Siddharth , dude just take a bite of yourself J (but we know it was all clever advertising Cadbury/Colors/Jhalak )  

#ClassicMoment: Loved the way he covered his face with his hand and shook with laughter as Kapil scolded him... :-) #Naughtyboy

Siddharth and kids:
The segment where IGT kids 'teach' Siddharth a dance was so cute...remember how Shonali starts kicking her legs cos Sumant tells Siddharth to throw her up in the air...but he uses her as dumbbells instead...typical #Gymoholic
One thing that Manish said as they called him on stage 'Cadbury  Bournvita presents Siddharth Jhalak Dikhhla jaa' was so apt...without Siddharth Shukla what was Jhalak...just any other TV show that's all... Jhalak ki shaan tha woh...he didn't win infact he didn't make it to semi-finals but still so extremely proud of him... J
#ClassicMoment: he says something to Shonali, she responds...loved the way he shut his eyes tight when he laughed...must have been hilarious I wonder what she said :-)

Siddharth 's 'Dance ka Muqabala' with Ranveer Singh and the #Chest Bump...ufff! Itna strong hai woh... :p
Did anyone else notice KJo's dropped jaw as he watched their pelvic gyration? #Awkward I'm just saying: /
#ClassicMoment: Siddharth has his own mike in hand but speaks in Kapils :p because he was nervous...

Siddharth and Mommyji:
This entire segment for me was classic. Seeing Siddharth with his Mom was a delight. A treat for the heart especially for someone like me, who adores this man whole-heartedly...
The way he walked up to her and escorted her on stage...their brief eye-lock and matching smiles at the bottom of the stairs...and how he looked like a BIG LITTLE-BOY in that attire, holding Mommy's hand and walking to centre stage and the way she put her arm around him as they faced Kapil...#Heartwhelming. Like mother like son, she was just as nervous as him but carried herself gracefully...
#ClassicMoment: sharmila Siddharth "tayar hoon" MBBS karne ke liye...yaar I've heard of ladkiyaan keeping vrat for 16 Mondays to attain a good husband but ladka doing MBBS so that Mom has a good bahu...pehli baar suna tha. He's such a good son na? J

Sid ka Swayamvar: 
How can we forget that :/ When the ladies arrive chanting his name and the camera crosses to Siddharth in hawa mahal, the look on his face #Priceless it was like "Hai bhagwan ab kya...!!!"
As #KingOfExpressions he gave us classic awkward puzzled expressions as each "girl"(one of them was old enough to be his mother) proposed to him and finally added " yaar apni mommy se baat karni hogi" a classic "It's not you, it's me" kind of response...LOL
#ClassicMoment: when they mob him and the dulhan' tries to put the varmala on him. That look on his face as his eyes widen and he steps back to duck :p (yaar you're 32, how long are u going run from the varmala...sooner or later a girl's gonna to come along and steal your restless heart then you'll be the one running after her with a varmala :p)

Siddharth , SRK and Sana:
When SRK tutors Siddharth on how to woo a girl and he chooses to demonstrate what he's learnt by using Sana :( ok let's not go there... but I loved when SRK walked on stage during the dance to check what's going on...I think a movie with SRK and Siddharth will be great...they had awesome chemistry on Jhalak...(Now to get KJo to do something about it *thinking*)
#ClassicMoment: When Siddharth says he wants to make SRK his father-in-law :-) AND when Sana arrives and immediately reaches out for his hand :p and he was like "See I didn't have to do any woo-ing..." Yes dude, u're the man!!!! future Mrs Shukla is very lucky...

. Kapil's dadiji flirts with Siddharth :

...who will ever forget that... "Sharaab jitni purani hojaye uksa nasha zyada ho jaata hai"

and it seemed like our sharmila hero needed somewhere to hide. When dadiji rubs her hand over his face and cups his chin I think he wanted to run away or cry for mommy. The awkwardness on his face when dadiji wanted a hug, yet like a sweet little boy he hugs her (was reminded when old ladies at family functions, typically torture little kids and even though they don't want to hug the menthol-scented old lady they do it anyway cos mommy looks at them with wide-open threatening eyes :p)
#ClassicMoment: when dadiji seduces Remo and the camera crosses to hawa mahal, we see Siddharth having a hearty laugh at all this...never seen him laugh like that before

Siddharth 's Maduri-puja':
Was strangely reminded of myself here ...I wonder why :p 
#ClassicMoment: Two such moments 
1. When he asks Madhuriji to say "maar daala" and he covers his face with his hand, you can see his quirky smile underneath...
2. When the dupatta falls from the heavens and he does that dance of joy :p Oiy Shuklaji...u're a star baby! *mwah*

Pammiji hits on Siddharth 
Dear Pammiji, yes we all know that the only eye-candy on Jhalak was Siddharth , but obviously he didn't know that himself...evident from the ghastly shocked expression when Pammi takes his name but before that when Pammi talks about her "khoobsurat dil" camera catches a jhalak of Siddharth in a very cute and indescribable expression... 
ClassicMoment: when he recovers from the shock of hearing Pammi take his name, his macho chest flex and "salaam" was very cute almost seductive and so was that wink at the end confirming his "big bank balance" hmmm! :p

Prabhu Deva shakes a leg with Siddharth :
Siddharth was super cute in this segment. When Kapil asks him to give PD some tips I love the way he laughed at that and retorted "sorry main tips de do?" and as PD makes his way on stage Siddharth 's nervousness shows as he lightly scratches his neck in anticipation...probably doubting his abilities as usual but my Siddharth matched PD step for step...perfectly... and Manish's interpretation of the steps was hilarious :-)
#ClassicMoment: the moment I want to mention in this segment is after the scores when Manish tells the audience that if they don't vote for Siddharth then next week he'll be sitting in audience voting for the others...Siddharth decides to scratch his eye...or is that really what he was doing? LOL ended up looking like an inappropriate gesture. 

. Siddharth and Johnny-boy's #Bicep Contest... Ufff and one of my favorite segments...ok  ok so I admit I was highly confused during this one...both have killer smiles and killer bods...and both blush easily...iiissshhh! And BIKES!!! Both have hot bikes!!! *Sue's lost in a dream* ahem! Ok back to reality...I suspect cheating cos Siddharth 's biceps seemed visibly larger than John's or maybe I'm just biased LOL (Sid ki Diwani hoon main...John ki kuch nahin)
#Classic Moment: Blushing! I don't know who was blushing more throughout this segment John or Siddharth ...but both were equally cute. Siddharth 's blush when John wished that he become a big film star soon and John was adorable when the girls were calling him "HOTT" and when Manish asked him to remove his shirt, my smile kept widening hoping he'd take off the T-shirt  ooohhh :p 
Oh wait! This is about Siddharth na? on that note I'm so proud of Siddharth for not showing off his hot bod in Jhalak. Yes I know everyone hates me for saying this. I wanted him to progress on merit not $ex appeal and yes I know $ex sells but still...dude has integrity and I respect him for that. He doesn't have that egoistic attitude that if he takes off his shirt he can get ahead in the game...as per Karan Wahi's obscure advice :/

The Push-up contest:
Personally I wished it was a punching and kick-boxing contest cos that Patel guy made my skin crawl. Siddharth 's obviously annoyed' expression as KP tells him he's sorry for what he said about him cos now he realises how difficult it is to perform on stage...
#Classic Moment: watching Siddharth do push-ups...haaiii! #delightful ;-)

. And lastly...Siddharth 's revenge on Manish and Kapil...
I love the way he composes himself and takes the jokes these guys dish out with a cute #SidSmile... Love his sense of humor
#ClassicMoment: When he effortlessly picked up Manish and walked off stage with him like he was weightless #IronMan

. An overall Sid-Jhalak #ClassicMoment: his 'dream-come-true' dance with Madhuriji! Haiii! He was such a sweetheart escorting her from her seat to the stage and back again. And the cute smile when he said "please' and she said "zaroor" and his famous "WOW!" followed by his shy toothy-smile...
That police uniform suited him so well, don't u agree? Loved that look on him..
You have a million dollar smile.
We wake up everyday looking at your beautiful smile!
Even gloomy day will brighten up any ones day with your smile!
You have killer smile worth more then a million dollar!
You touch many lives with your smile.
Even a stranger looking at your smile will be happy!
May  be that is the only sunshine he has seen in the day.

You are hero to many !
You proved that with your heroic act!
You are not only good at heart but very kind person.

We start  your day looking at your smile,
Where the world always looks brighter from behind a smile
A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
You have million dollar smile

Your smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people how wonderful you are!
Your smile is the path to happiness
Your smile helps us to get thru the day
You have a million dollar smile

Wear a smile and one size fits all
No matter how grouchy you're feeling,
Your smile is a prescription for healing
you have a million dollar smile

Every day you spend without a smile, is a lost day.
Every time you smile at someone,it is an action of love.
your smile is a beautiful gift to us!
You have million dollar smile!

A friendly look,a beautiful smile,
Your Beauty is your power
your smile is a sword
You have a million dollar smile!

A smile is a universal welcome 
keep smiling and brighten many lives with your smile
with your kind heart and beautiful smile
You have stolen our hearts!

You are a man of many talents!
Your smile is the most precious one,which can bring a smile to many faces
Smile as no language ,you have a killer smile

You have infectious smile
Which  can catch like flu
When you smile at someone,they will smile at you too!
You have a million dollar smile Mr Siddartha Shukla
Always remember to be happy because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.I have never seen such beautiful smile.Good luck!

My dear Siddartha Shukla! Wish you the best in life. Thank you for being part of our lives.
The title can be Killer Million Dollar Smile!
written by Tuslasi4

Siddharth ShuklaThe ultimate dream man for million of girls
he won million of hearts and became household name as the
iconic ShivRaj Shekhar of THE Balika Vadhu

You gave us reason to smile

To just keep looking at u

And forget all a our worries for a while
Your eyes showed us the heights of hooded intensity

Your heart filled with nothing but sensitivity 

The kid behind those mature looks

Your naughtiness wanting to emerge from every nook

Your touch decisions made us proud

Distinguishing you in the crowd

Your belief n your conviction

Got you through every situation 

Your honesty stole our hearts away

Just hearing your name made our day

Seeing you brought twinkle in our eyes

Our mind going blank n being all smiles

The far away look that came on our face 

Thinking n praying for your win in the race

The race of life,the race of love,

The race of fate and the race of luck

The man of my dreams
Is a wonderful guy
He makes me feel special
And beautiful inside
When he touches my hand
My heart skips a beat
And I can't find the feeling
Of confusion or defeat
When he hugs me
I feel safe inside
And I see no reason
To have to run and hide
When he kisses me
I catch a glimpse
Of an ocean of paradise
Pressed against my lips
And when he says he loves me
I don't know what to say
But that I love him too
In that very same way
The man of my dreams
May as well be a Prince Charming
But when I finally find him
I'll heed no warnings
One day my knight and shining armor will come
And when he does he will take me home
We'll ride off into the sunset
And vanish in the Land of Dreams 
This may be a fairy tale
But let it be as it seems
This marvelous Prince Charming is Siddharth shukla
Is the man of my dreams
And It Is Not only My DREAM its a Dream Which We Siddharthfans See Every Day & Night 

There are a hundred reasons to like you, a thousand reasons to be fond of you, a million reasons to never let you go but only reason to send this text message over and over again ' I love you.

I seem to be able to control everything in my life including my schedule, my colleagues, my mom and my finances. The only thing I have no control over is my heartbeats when I see you.

Your romantic personality makes me fall in love with you more.

Your presence is enough to rock my world.

Have I ever let a moment pass without thinking about you?
This impossible I say
Your love shines bright and beaming in my heart
Like the sun's beautiful ray

Written by Olive 

You touch my heart
In your own style
The simple things you've done
Brings joy to my aching heart
You make me laugh
you make me cry 
You wipe my tears away
And shower it with kisses
The glow of your eyes
Tells me that everything will be alright

As I gaze up into your eyes,
Two stars brown and bold.
I can't help but notice all the warmth you truly hold.
Through your eyes I see your soul,
Bare untouched and still whole.
You love me, Already I know.

Looking up into your eyes,
All my problems fade and fall away.
Looking up into your eyes,
makes me love you more and more each day.

It's and incredible invisible force,
connecting my eyes to yours.

Looking into your eyes,
I can see your every thought.
Telling me what every pain has brought.
Letting me know your letting the pain go,

There's no crying beneath the skies,
there's no hiding behind your eyes.
They tell your every feeling,
They scream them loud and clear,
they tell me you love me,
and you'll always hold me near.

Staring into your eyes should be a crime,
'cuz of the feeling it gives me inside.
So now as I say in this rhyme,
I'll love you  till the end of time.

I love your eyes, those twinkling eyes,
They speak of a thousand things.

It glows and I drown in its intensity,

I look into your beautiful eyes

Do I see the truth or lies?

Are they real or in disguized?

Are they innocent or wise?

I am lost in your beautiful eyes
I would love to stay there forever.
I'll love you  till the end of time.
Written by olive

Wish you have a fantastic birthday.
Hope this year bring you a lot happiness and success.
May you get more successful but remain as always down to earth.
Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.

So happy birthday to you 
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they're flying off the chart !
All of us are joining in to say, that May the year which your birthday begins, brings all the special things, that mean the most to you!
"Happy Birthday" means much more
Happy Birthday Means Much More
Than have a happy day.
Within these words lie lots of things
I never get to say. 
It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I'm proud of you 
But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of you
on this very special day,
Happy Birthday. 

Make A Wish On Birthday
Make a wish and give it wings
Dreams of bright and beautiful things
Dance through all the fun filled hours
Don't forget to smell the flowers
Share some love and birthday cake
All life joys are yours to take
And when evening comes to view
Thanks your lucky stars you're you
Happy Birthday 
to Siddharth 
Written by Olive

Illumination thumbnail

Siddharth Shukla born on 12th December, 1980 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He is youngest among 3 siblings after 2 elder sisters. Siddharth was very naughty as a child. He was a good sportsperson in his school and college days and represented his school in table tennis and football.

Siddharth started his carrier as Model. He is the first runner up of 2004 Gladrags Manhunt Contest. In 2005 he won the title of Best Model of the World, and he is the first Asian to win that title. In 2007, Siddharth made his acting debut in a movie I am in Love as Akash. The film did not do well at the box office.

Siddharth lost his father due to which all responsibility of his family came on his shoulders. This is when he dropped the idea of joining acting school and decided to join television industry.  In 2008, he made his debute on television with Babul Ka Aangan Chootey Na as Shubh Ranawat. In 2009, he was seen in Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi as Veer Vardhan Singh. Then in 2011, he was seen as Rahul Kashyap in Love U Zindagi. Although his characters make a mark, it was not of much relevance. Siddharth got recognition and success in 2012 when he joined Balika Vadhu as Shivraj Shekhar, a larger than life character. In 2013 he joined Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 6, a dancing reality show as a contestant. Although he was a non dancer, he improved a lot during the show. While doing TV shows, he also did various commercials like Bajaj, Fair & Lovely, ICICI, Siyarams, Krack Cream, Monte Carlo etc.

Siddharth never blamed anyone else for his failure. He is very down to earth, humble and hard working person. He is pretty aware of the current issues in our society. May be that is the reason for his success. He is having a great physic and features like tall, dark and handsome that girls go week in their knees for him. Siddharth is still unmarried and currently living with his Mother.

U undoubtedly got to play some extremely unique characters, each portrayed so beautifully and differently from the other. Portrayals that will definitely withstand time.  The characters and ur performances were definitely the bait, and didn't we just love being hooked. It is also without doubt ur extremely good looks, right from ur eyes,that scorch us with its intensity, to ur superbly shaped lips, which relaxes to give the world's most beautiful smile and

blush or stiffens in anger,

that slight bulging nerve near the corner of ur right eye,

Then we have ur physique, definitely the steroid pumped artificial eight pack abs, a perfect well toned body U are this beautiful specimen of the male species.

Cannot help but admire this magnificent creation of God.

Tall Dark and handsome 

Siddharth Shukla

Siddharth Shukla is an Indian model and Actor. He is best known for his roles as Veer in Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi on STAR One, as Shubh in Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na on Sony TV. He is currently seen in Colors TV's Balika Vadhu as male lead, Shiv.
.He started his career in modelling, placing as a runner-up in Gladrags Manhunt, before making his acting debut in the movie I Am In Love, by Savitri International Films. The film did not do well at the box office. Later, he won Best Model Of The World 2005 held in Turkey. He went on do some commercials like Bajaj, Fair & Lovely, ICICI, Siyarams, Krack Cream, etc. He later got selected as the male lead of Ratna Sinha's Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na as main lead Shubh. Later, he was seen in NDTV Imagine's Ek Packet Umeed and STAR One's Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi. Then he was seen as Rahul Kashyap in Star Plus's show Love U Zindagi. Siddharth is currently seen portraying the character of Shivraj Alok Shekhar in Colors TV's successful show Balika Vadhu.Siddharth currently lives with his parents in Mumbai and has two sisters. He enjoys fashion and watching movies.He also has an interest in interior design. Siddharth is a good sportsman and represented his school in table-tennis and first division football. When we asked Siddharth about his nature in real life, he laughingly said, "I am mama's boy, a very soft hearted guy with very determined intentions." "I call myself as mama's boy because I lost my father several years before and thus I was always with my mom. She uses to take care of me and my every issues, right from playing with me till beating me for my mistakes," actor informs.

As Siddharth is very good actor, he is also a very good son. "I am very much close to my mom then any other person in my life. She is just dear to me and I will never go beyond her words."

Siddharth is not only the best beta on screen but off screen too. No wonder why this handsome hunk have Millions female fan following.

Filmography

Television

2008 - Babul Ka Aangan Chootey Na - Shub Ranawat (Sony TV)
Owner of the five star hotel, boss of Aastha, Shubh Ranawat falls madly in love with her and marrys Aastha

2008 - Ek Packet Umeed - Cameo - Shub Ranawat (NDTV Imagine)
He is the youngest son of Vanraj and Sulochana Ranawat. He is grown up abroad, despite of that fact, still has alot of Cultural Values. He plays the love of the main lead Aastha. Shubh is the one who takes the responsibility of his in-laws for Aastha.

2009 - Jaane Pehchane Se Ye Ajnabbi - Veer Vardhan Singh (Star One)
A man whose silence speaks. Looks older than his age because of his intense disposition. A few years ago, he was a carefree youth happy to be in the shadows of his elder brother Jai, who was successor to their family's business empire. But life turned around for him while he was in the west, on the pretext of pursuing further studies. Called back by his mother abruptly, he realized that his elder brother has cut all family ties for the sake of the girl he had fallen in love with - Divya. And overnight Veer had to assume responsibilities of handling the empire. He believes that his brother betrayed the family and the crashing image of the person he revered the most changed his personality completely and embittered him for life. Veer is silent but impactful. He is often misunderstood and he doesn't care to explain himself. He is severe and rigid with conservative tastes. He is a hard task master and ruthless, living with a hurt. He never lets his true feelings out. Underneath his tough exterior, he is very vulnerable and loving young man who had a very different expectation out of life.

2010 - Aahat! Maut Ka Khel - Cameo (Star One)
Horror Show
2011 - Love U Zindagi - Rahul Kashyap (Star Plus)
Rahul Kashyap is a broken hearted scion of an industralist family who is escaping from life itself.
Love U Zindagi is the Jab We Met of Hindi television and Rahul Kashyap is the Aditya Kashyap of Jab We Met. 
Bollywood

2009: I'm In Love - Main Lead
Production house: Savitari International Films

Music Videos

Co-lead role in the music video Resham Ka Rumal

Won..the Awards 

ITA Awards  Great Performers of the Years  2013 

GoldAwards Best Personality of the Year -2013

Golden petal Awards-Most Lokpriya Face Male Actor-2012

Colors Golden Petal Awards Golden Petal Awards -Most Lokpriya Jodi (Along with Pratyusha Banerjeei-2012

Golden  Moment on the Colors  His Entry in the Balika vadhu 

First Asian to win the Best model of the world (title)-2005

Gladrags Manhunt Contest - First runner up

Top 10 Most Good looking man in india 2012

Most Searched Male TV  Actor on Google -2013

Most Famous Actor in the world listed 
Gold Awards Best Popular Actor Male -2013

Nominated

Golden Petal Awards Most Lokpriya Face Male Actor 2013

Golden Petal Most Lokpriya Jodi (Shiv and Anadhi -2013

Apsara Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series 2013

The Top Most Sexiest Man 2013 

Gold awards 2013  Siddharth Shukla  Most Fit  Actor

Gold Awards 2013 Siddharth Shukla Best Actor 

Golden Petal Award 2012  ShivRaj Shekhar- Balika Vadhu - Siddharth Shukla & Pratuysha Banjeei  Most Lokpriya Jodi 

Golden Petal Award  2012 Shiv Raj Shekhar  - Siddharth Shukla for Most Lokpriya Face Male

Golden Petal Award 2012 Siddharth Shukla - Siddharth Shukla  Most Jaanbaaz Personalty

Yuva Awards Best Male Actor-2013

Illumination thumbnail

Sudhaiyer86

Siddharth Shukla, your name is as masculine as your physique. You entered BV when we were all fed up of its teary drama, you came like a streak of hope for Anandi as well as many stressed viewers like us.   You swept us off into a dreamland with your dreamy entry which  was as dreamy as any actor can get.
Your character Shivraj Shekhar has been the best male role ever I've ever seen. Shiv is good looking, idealistic, and a great human being to the core. You struck the chord of Anandi's heart, which seemed to be impossible for any living human being. Siddharth Shukla portrayal of Collector Shivraj Sjekhar has been a great welcome change for the viewers, when BV was in its peak of  family drama. You carried yourself so well, brought out a real Shiv alive through your character portrayal. The earlier days after your entry which we reminisce till this day is considered to be the golden era of BV by many viewers. 

The arrogance, masculinity, and romance was well showcased by your energetic, naturalistic talent of acting. You paved your way into our hearts just with your amazing smile. It's absolutely innocent, mesmerizing. 
The first ever scene of your scene in BV stands fresh in my memory. When we were wondering who's gonna save our dear Anandi, you came as a charming collector Shivraj, like a storm into the picture. With your reflex acts you saved Anandi from the wayward horse. When we realized who really you're you took us all by surprise when Shivraj Shekhar was introduced with a grand welcome on stage. It was a pleasure to watch you play the suave collector, which I think was portrayed perfect to the core by you Siddharth Shukla.
Slowly you showed your other side. Your goodness, tenderness, your tiffs, verbal volleys with Anandi, was a complete delight to watch onscreen. 
Keep rocking the BV show with your awesomely natural acting, Siddharth Shukla., We are all proud to be your fans

I wish you a very happy birthday on this very special occasion, Siddharth Shukla.
I've watched many actors and serials before. I've liked many make actors too. But seeing you in BV as Shivraj Shekhar is a complete pleasure, you just stumped me off my breath. I wait for BV everyday to just get a glimpse of you. No actor has drawn me this much to surf in the nets or profiles to get to know you. But you've proven me different, Siddharth Shukla. I just love you for a great human being and a natural actor you are. The day we won't get to see you make your fans droop in disappointment. Iam really happy to get to know an actor of your calibre., who is a complete package of everything an actor can possess, right from your looks, your hot bod and your mesmerizing smile. Never seen an actor who's so sweet and down to earth, even though being in the height of fame. I've always loved your offscreen funny side and pranks with Pratyusha which we got to see in BV sets and interviews which were amazingly entertaining, which also made me wait every week for those segments to be telecasted on TV. And not to mention the IF and SS AT experience, which has been a most excellent, exciting experience of my life. Chatting with your fans about you has become an inseparable part of my life. The credit all goes to you, Siddharth Shukla. The charm you emit makes your fans go crazy over you. You truly deserve all the adulation and appreciation you're gaining now for your role. The awards speak volumes about your talent. Hope you have a great blast on your birthday with your near and dear ones.

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more, Wish you once again a happy birthday, Siddharth Shukla 

with Love 
Sudha

Hema5
Siddharth Shukla whenever this name appears before us an indescribable current, like a tender tune of some wandering minstrel, begins to flow through our minds.Friends, we have praised our Hero in multitudes. Every Siddian have special feeling for him due to his extraordinary aura & personage. Sid our heart swells with pride for we are fans of  a celebrity of stamp who has in abundance both intelligence & excellence in acting.
Siddharth, it is not by the dint of your good looks & impeccable acting you have risen to this level but the jewel in the crown is your  humility which touches the secret places of our heart which makes us speechless . Sid, I do not have blessings of a poet or an  artist  to express my true  feelings. As such my only reliance is your wisdom, which i am aware you have in plenty. 
However, of late, the hedge surrounding you have turned  vicious. Hence girdle up your loins so that you safely extricate yourself from such cotemptuous scenario.
This is a special occasion for all of us, for it is your birthday so lest not discuss unpleasant things , but  i would like to assure our Hero, on behalf of all Siddians, that no amount of negative publicity by the rumour mongers would deter our relationship with you, for you are special to us & we vouch that we will be your ardent fan & admirer and  we won't allow anyone to partake away our love & respect for you.
Happy Birthday Siddharth .We offer our prayer to the Lord to bless you with all the lavishness of this worldly life, always keep you grounded & make you  instrumental in doing good towards the needy & destitutes. Sid do begin to think of entering into grihastha ashram as  a partner is required to make this life fulfilling more so for the darker days of our life. 
Have a wonderful & joyful birthday with your Kith &  Kin. No need to remind you, for you are too close to your Mom, do not forget to  pay obeisance by taking the dust of her feet.  This is the opportune time to thank our Hero's mom for giving him a decent upbringing & the values she has inculcated in her son.
Loads of good luck & best wishes on your birthday. Always be blessed, our Hero

Its our love for our hero❀️❀️ for which we have congregated to celebrate this occasion. Well as we have already showered all adjectives on our Hero. On this occasion we will be collectively showering our love praises & blessings on him.❀️ Siddharth Shukla the delicacy of his nature keenness of his intellect combines to give a special quality to the expression of his face. His eyes small but seems to aim at unseen distant object like the point of an arrow lips thin & compressed nose projecting over them like a sword voice that any one can be startled. Absolutely killer looks can say he is the Maker's marvel. In short we can say he is a celebrity with a difference.⭐️   Sid it takes special dedication & perseverance to achieve     success after tasting strings of failure but yourπŸ‘  achievement  is an example for all of us You inspire us that how hard work & commitment pays off. Sid you deserve to be proud of yourself as we deserve to be your proud fans. Since past one year you have left indelible mark on our heart with all your performances be it BV or JDJ  which is the proof of your determination & in turn makes you the most admirable celebrity. We commend you for your success & wish you all the best as you embark on your future endeavours. Hope you enjoy the reward of your success for years to come.                                                                         Finally i would like to take this opportunity to thank all my fellow Siddians specially my seniors who have been with this AT ever since its inception. Heartiest congrats to all of you for being an ardent Siddian also for accepting & embracing new members like me with love & warmth

Mina.DB

In High Esteem of the 33rd Birthday Celebration of Siddharth Shukla

Siddharth Shukla, a multi talented good looking hero, very popular in India and abroad, with a perfect personality of the Indian TV industry was born in 12th December 1980 in Mumbai. He is presently working in a super hit serial of the Indian TV Industry Balika Vadhu. His character as a Collector Shivraj Shekhar made him even more popular and favourite to all viewers, fans because of his overall great/good looking personality, hard work and overall being a great human beings. His amazing talent touched the hearts of many people by his natural eyes expression & acting caliber with a perfect dialogue delivery. There is something magnetic in him which is increasing his popularity day by day. He does excellent acting in romantic scenes, angry avatar, emotional expressions, pain & sorrow in each case whenever necessary. He is tall & handsome, bearing a killer smile, lovely face, broad shoulder. He is also found to be a very dedicated, hard working, having far sighted approach, etc. He is honest, kind hearted, cheerful, fun-loving, free & frank, extrovert, optimistic, kids loving, and above all a down-to-earth human being. An instance may be cited here - one fine day while he was enjoying a bike ride at Worli, Mumbai, some kids recognized him and they ran up to him and asked him for a ride. The actor obliged without making any hesitation and he took not one or two kids but all the kids for a ride on his bike. He is such kind of a person. It has also been learnt that he is also a mother's boy and probably it is this ingenuity of him that drags him to his every success as an actor. He is also found to make good relations with people even from the other countries. That shows how perfect he is in making friends and adjustments with people from other communities. We can thus figure out how neatly his inherent human qualities are interwoven to reflect the true and correct nature of a good human being.

Mr. Shukla has started his career from modeling and was the First Asian to win the Best model of the world (title)-2005. And in that interview he said that he is very happy to make India proud and bring honour and glory to our motherland India, which depicts his real patriotism of native land - India. He also won the runner-up title of Gladrags Manhunt. He has won many awards but I am going to mention about the current year only. He has won recently the ITA award 2013 as best performer of the year, Gold awards, Best Personality of the Year - 2013, Yuva Awards Best Male Actor-2013.

On the line of his work experiences, it should be mentioned here that, he has worked in  the Hindi  movie I'm In Love and worked as lead role in various serials ike  Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na  in "Sony TV", Janee Pehchaane Se ye Ajnabbi on "Star one", in Love you Zindagi  on "Star plus "etc. He has participated in this fiscal year in a Dance Reality Show "Jalak Dekhle Jaa-6", which brought him more popularity and made him closer to his fans, viewers and people because of him being a great human being, & good looking personality. His presence in the show has increased it's honour and he was the hero of that show. Anyway, it is a very special moment and great pleasure for all Siddians as well as all members for getting the opportunity to celebrate our intelligent and brilliant hero's 33rd Birthday here. I give my special thanks to all Siddians for their dedicated hard work, labour, & putting special efforts for making Siggy's, writing up of articles, poems etc. on account of his birthday Celebration Program to make it a grand success in presence of everyone. Congratulations to all members and Siddian for participating in Our Hero's 33rd Birthday Celebration. I wish from bottom of my heart to bestow every success in the coming future to Mr. Siddharth Shukla on his Birthday.

Hiral_Halwa 

My tryst with Sidharth Shukla - A very very Happy Birthday to you

As far as I remember, I have been influenced and associated with Indian General Entertainment Channels, from late 90s and I have never once had a crush on a TV actor.   I have always been a fan of characters - be it Tulsi or Jassi or Armaan or Sujal or Piyush.  But never did I care about the actors playing my favourite roles.

Then a landmark change hit Indian Television and I got addicted to everything and everyone in and around Balika Vadhu.  The story, the characters fascinated me and got me hooked to it.  However, the endless trials and tribulations Anandi had to face, due to landslide changes in her life, left me hollow and almost set the ground of me losing hopes on Anandi ever getting the happiness she deserved.

It is then, when I was almost shutting off from Balika Vadhu, a phenomenal character came along riding on a horse on BV to save his damsel in distress and changed the face of positive parallel male lead on Indian TV.  And out loud I whooped "OMG that guy from Jaane Pehchane se yeh Ajnaabee, he is looking quite hot here!;)"πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Along with Shiv, I rediscovered Sidharth Shukla, who I had seen as Veer in JPSYA.  Back then, I do remember thinking that the guy really cannot act...Apologies if am hurting the fans here. πŸ˜Š  But from his first shot in BV, it was visible that he had come a long way from where he started off on TV and he was going to go a long way from here onπŸ‘πŸΌ

Along with Shiv, Sidharth too started growing on me.   πŸ˜³ While in his stint sofar in BV, Sid has improved by leaps and bounds.  He has managed to perfect the subtle nuances in acting, and has brought about a smooth flow in change of expressions and alongside powerful dialogue delivery and special mention to his voice modulation in the scenes.  πŸ‘I can rightly say that Shiv redefined romanticism on Indian TV and Sid - the wet white shirt ;) β˜ΊοΈOh after the confession scenes, the white shirt never remained the same;)β­οΈπŸ˜†

And when in June 2013, Sid put his dancing shoes on, for the first time, I voted for a contestant on a reality show.  πŸ˜³I was impressed with his dignified behavior and hardwork, despite the fact that dancing doesn't come to him naturally.  πŸ‘πŸΌHe tried his best and I was quite floored by the almost solo dedication of Sid (in a lyrical hip-hop format) to his mother on Rab Ka Shukrana'.  πŸ‘β­οΈOfcourse, as all good things come to an end, there came a saturation point to him on JDJ and it seemed he was wearing out and was outdone by the other performers (some of whom were professionally trained).  However, he did improve a lot from where he started out - and that was his biggest victory.   πŸ‘

Along with JDJ, his fan following too seemed to have increased by every passing day. Though, I don't claim to be his die-hard fan.  πŸ€“I have criticized his acting, when it's not upto the mark - because he has shown what he is capable of and has set his standard high.😳 I have criticized his dancing - when there was a slump from the improvement - because I was rooting for Sid to win, when not many were.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

In the end, I am happy to have witnessed the level of growth Sid showed as an actor sofar πŸ˜Šand wish him a glorious and a fulfilling Happy BirthdayπŸ₯³, and all the very best to him for his current and future assignments.  Just stay the way you are Sid, and you'll go places😊

- Hiral

Actors come in all sizes but there is only one hero in tellywood,who stands out in the crowd of television industry ,tall,handsome,charming,humble  and down to earth captured  the world by his entry in to BALIKHA VADHU as Shivraj Sekhar.Captured the hearts of million and became heartthrob of millions of fans.
    Many of my friends wrote many articles about you including me,who fell in love with the character Shivraj Sekhar .your grand entry as a collector and from there never looked back.Where the charcter became so popular that every girl wants an ideal husband like Shivraj Sekhar .you lived in the charcter shiv ,which was loved by millions and will be engraved in Telly wood history.People will remember  your role for the next few generations.
  I never been a fan of any one in my whole life but your great personality,sportiveness,humbleness   And your diction captured my heart I admire you for who you are.your dialogue delivery is unique and awesome.your modulation of voice.Above all ,your killer smile how can I forget?
 When you accepted JDJ,everyone had many doudts in mind.But you proved it you can dance and with hard work any thing is possible.you came out as winner with flying colors.

You are a pearl of tellywood industry!
You are gem Sid!You are a mother of pearl with all the qualities like the mother of pearl you are one in million in the ocean of tellywood.You are polished,where your natural qualities  came out by participating in JDJ. No matter what with your killer smile you walked way from all the teasing.you are humble,lovely and very gud human being
Dear SIDDHARTH Shukla ,

You have a golden heart,your humbleness and honesty blew me.
When ever I write something about you,different thoughts come to mind.you are like jewel in the eyes of your fans.you are handsome and stole the hearts of your fans with your killer smile. Sometimes  you shud see things thru the eyes of ur fans.Things happen for a reason.I never been a fan of any one .keep going ! Stay blessed!

It is said that the eyes are the mirror of the soul and there is lot of truth in it. Your eyes are the doorway to your heart. They reflect your emotions and your inner being. A lot can be concluded from the expression of your eyes. Thus, it is no wonder that eyes have been the source of inspiration to poets, authors, and artists since time immemorial. 
  Life is about learning new things,we think we know everything about life,
But each day we step in to this world ,we learn so many new things,
Life is like dancing. If we have a big floor, many people will dance. Some will get angry when the rhythm changes. But life is changing all the time.
Every human is an artist. The dream of your life is to make ur life beautiful.you proved yourself by taking JDJ as challenge and you proved you can dance.To all your fans  you are a winner!!!

Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Life is about waiting the storm to pass,it is about Learning to dance in the rain.
The days you are most uncomfortable about yourself is the most you can learn about yourself!
 You only live once and if you do it right once it is enough!

Your smile

It could light up the sky
Every time I look at you
I just don't know why
I just can't help but to smile back
You have beautiful smile

All I have to do is look up
And there you will be smiling that wonderful smile
It'll cheer us up
Even though now when We look at you We don't just see a star
I see the one I have come to admire 
And that admiration grew  bigger and stronger with each passing day.
It shows how beautiful person you are

It suits you perfectly
You have perfect smile
Good Luck!!! Siddartha Shukla!!!

Chochobutter

Happy Birthday to one of the most favorite person who makes me blush, drool, go ohhh to awww, inspire me and makes me smile like an idiot without any reason, even in my hardest time. You are such an amazing guy and I'm lucky to have the honor of knowing an actor like you. This may sound weird, but I literally don't want to know where I'd be without knowing you. You are absolutely the most perfect human being I've ever seen. You're such a down to earth, talented, funny, beautiful, care free person & i love you for that. Not to mention, your off-screen behavior- flipping adorable. So once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Siddharth! You're the most amazing person on earth! I hope you'll have fun at your birthday party and that you've had a fantastic day cause you deserve that? I love you more than I ever thought possible! Remember We Siddains will always have your back no matter how stupid and harsh the world will turn to you! I still remember the first time I saw the promo of the bv while I was switching the channel. As I had no interest on Indian serials then. Never thought that this show will make you so much important to me.  Yeah of course on the ur entry  episode I watched i.e, the  your entry scene, I found you very very  good-looking and very  hot, but I wasn't "obsessed". But after a few weeks of watching the show, every single day, I noticed how beautiful you are. And I fell in love.. I read your interviews, watched your off-screen segment and totally fell for your personality too.  And since that day, I'm in this amazing (sometimes tiring) fandom of yours. I was totally surprised of you, I mean, I never supported a TV actor before yours,  I am still here praying for your success in life and happiness to never leave you. I feel so proud to have an idol like you and to have been supporting the person like you... I promise I shall never stop loving and being for you.

I wish.. lastly I really hope someday I will meet you and tell you how special you are to me :)

lots of loves Divya

HemaG

Hey. Sid first of all wishing u a very happy and joyful birthday !! 

Wish u many many many happy returns of the day...Make the best of it and enjoy the fullest !

Now, coming to u, I am not one of ur crazy and loyal fans, who support u, whenever u got bashed...I just like u, ur acting, ur personality, ur hot looks, and almost everything...about u...But my liknkg for u is the least in ur fanclub..i think..lol...even in ths At...i am the one who makes fun of u almost all the times..(Sorry for that)..But I like u so much..U r cute,  Very good looking, ur smile is...aww...just killing...

U r one of the person, who comes from nothing but developed into everything with hardwork...I have not seen any of ur serials before...Infact I have no idea about U when u entered Balika...But I liked the role Shiv played by U, and slowly come to know about U...in ur jhalak day..MIssing them so much...I was seeing the show only for u, Dhrasthi and Manish...U r just amazing there...Always cool and composed...

As an actor, again u r one of the best...U have talent and u r using it in the right way...I tried to catch up some scenes from ur lod serials and found that u r very bad those days...But in balika, U r doing a fabulous job from Day 1...U entered the serial almost 1.5 yrs before...still, For me, ur entry scene is ur best till now...That Mahadheera BG and U, have stolen many hearts...Its just awesome...Cant be more perfect...And day by day,..u r getting into the character more and more...and giving treat to our eyes...

U R good in all types of acting...be it emotional, sensual, comic, anger, fighting scenes,almost all...u r doing a good job...And how can I miss to tell u about ur romantic skills..lol..Actually not romanctic skill..but acting in such scenes...u r hot...i have no doubt in taht...and in such scenes..U just make us glued to the screen many times...and when that comes with voice modulation and a little stubble...we are just dead...

More than a actor. I like u so much for ur personality..U have a great personality...Inspite of being so famous..U r always down to earth, easy going types...which i like the most in u...U r not arrogant, self proclaiming, accepting all the criticisms that comes ur way...and respecting ur fans so much...I especially like ur involvement in politics and national affairs...U always have a strong opinion about all the issues..thats one unique quality in u...

And If I say i would like to see u in movies soon..its a lie..I want to try one more serial than go to movies..Becaus ein movies we can see u only for 2.5 hrs...and u ll be forgotten soon...which is not the same case in serials...and that too witht the hero like u..the serial directors...ll drag the story for how many years..i dont know...its my wish..but ll be happy for whatever u do...

And marry soon yaar...lol...wanted to see ur life partner...There is already heavy competition for u..an dif u keep on delaying...u ll be in a big risk...rofl...and really worrying for ur life partner...there are many gals behind her husband always...lol...and even i dont think she can concentrate more on anything with a hot hubby by her side...lol...

And thatnks to u.,...I got many lovely online friends...I have beautiful memories with them and wanted to create more...

Now..finally, have a happy and blessed life ahead...I wish ur life ll be full of joy and fun..and some sorrows too...which is unavoidable...Be strong and positive on those days...All the best...

Nolla 

Divine personified

Today the 14th of May! Date to day, it's been a year since I first saw you. Yes, I saw you for the first time! Strange, I will tell you this today! This day, I wasn't interested in you. It was the lady you were saving, that I was watching! For me, you were just like any other actor, who had no interest in the show, who will be there for a while and be replaced by someone else. I didn't have interest in you then. So I looked on the side for the 1st few seconds. She had come to compel me to watch her every day. And that's what I was doing that day!! Share her glory for once, after so many years of pain and all the tears she shed, she was happy.  And there I was, me her fan happy too. And I had cleared what I had to do that day in order to be free to be there with her. True, she was going to be on screen, but for me she was like next to me on my Sofa.

That day, I didn't even try to predict what the cvs had in mind! But they got me and that same day they brought someone to kill me. And that person was none other than the FAMOUS SIDDHART SHUKLA

I just have a vague idea & image of how all this happened, but it happened. Hearing the music playing in the background, my heart pulling me back and the fact that you were saving the lady that I had been watching all these years;  I had to turn around and see what was going on! Little did I know what God had in store for me!

Transfixed to the spot I was. Because my eyes couldn't believe what I was looking at! I was in total disbelief!! In just half a second, I knew you, my heart recognized you, and I had no escape. I knew at that instant that you belonged to me. Yet I also knew that you don't! I can give you only one guarantee. That I will always love you no matter what!! So you better get used to that fact. As for me, my last breath belongs to you. Just for the reason that it's you who gave it to me. So how can I; a simple ordinary fan, take it away from you? I will be ungrateful to you & to God for the favor you have done to me till to date!

14th may, my world changed, I can't believe myself that it did! But you knew & it's you who did change my life forever after! I couldn't believe it, but you did it, how? You and your God know, but I, as a fan can tell the little I know and believe. Because for me, you are my life Siddhart Shukla!!  And my last breath will be yours. This breath, you gave it to me that same day! It's my duty to return it to you if it is my last one! I can never cheat out on my God, because to me, you are one of them!!!

How can I ever forget that day? It's as if it was just this morning. Yes my dear Siddhart, you walked into the lives of millions, me included. You captured my attention in less than seconds. You stole my heart then and I will add that, you conquered millions of hearts on that very day!  

Your entry in the show was outstanding and breathe taking. That day after your bravo act of saving our lady. The CM announced Mr. Shiv Raj Shaker the new CS. This is the moment you swooped me from my feet. Because I saw at this very moment, a man full of confidence, determination, power, etc... But most of all, I was looking at a very handsome man, with strides that called for respect and attention. One cannot resist looking back if they met you. Yes, CS Shiv Raj walked down that ails but for me, it was you Siddhart Shukla who carried him. That's why I will say; yes Shiv is there in the background due to the story. But you are the real person who gave him life and made us believe we are watching him! To me those footsteps were yours and I have never met Shiv, him being a fictional character. So it is the man that I saw who compelled me to stay fixed on the screen and see more of him.

Watching you day by day I came to love everything about you. I realized then that God took his time in making you. In fact I think that he made you in his own look alike. Because that's the way you look, Godlike. I won't speculate on your physical features; because everyone can see that for themselves. All I will say is that, you inspire strength, protection, with a mixture of kindness & gentleness. Your strides are so graceful and call for respect. Yes; one look at you and one will always remember you.

And I think; that even God himself felt ashamed for creating such a person. To cover up one of his great creation, he made a fault on him. And that is the small twitch on the right side of your mouth. He thought that he has set everything right! But in the end he realized again that this twitch, turned out to be the most wonderful perfect default, he has ever created. He gave in, as he realized then that you are special and that he sent you to us as a blessing. To make him honor, Siddhart Shukla, you do it with grace and style. This way, you make proud your maker!!! And am sure he is happy and proud of his own creation.

When I say that I do believe God himself held his head in his hands with defeat. It is that he himself realized that he has just created one of his perfect imperfections on earth. Because it turned out to be the most perfect, bewitching, beautiful and warm smile one can ever come across on I will be realistic, I think on earth.

Your smile doesn't cost a dim, but when you smile it lightens up millions of hearts and brings brightness in the lives of many who cherish you! When you smile, you turn on all the lights around you. When you smile, you become magical; when you smile, time stops. The one who has seen that smile once, only lives just to see it. That smile of yours is, sparkling, soothing, reassuring, comforting and full of magic. It is one of the assets that God gave you. You spread happiness everywhere you go. So please keep smiling because you help many believe in life. On this, I will say that your smile is priceless.

Yes I was bewitched; mesmerized and got hooked by that smile. Even today, when I see it, it kills me. How can one be that dashing and touching like you? Well Mr. Siddhart Shukla, you are a very special person. I say this; for the fact that God did not only give you his look alike looks. He also made you a very great person. You are a man of people. Accessible, you speak from your heart.

When it comes to your eyes! They are the mirror of you heart. They show how pure you are. A special person like you, God had thought of everything. Your eyes speak for themselves. They assemble all the things that I have already mentioned in this writing. They are exactly like your smile; kind, perfect, bewitching, sparkling, mesmerizing, killing, soothing, reassuring, comforting, I have more than these to describe your eyes but let me stop there, as it might end up taking the whole writing to praise your eyes and smile. 

I have watched many of your interviews and that's why I came up with the fact that though you portray Shiv, he is not far different from you. One has to be or feel the character's emotions to be able to represent them the way you do. What I love even more about you, is that you are true to yourself. And that is not given to everybody. We tend to pretend, but I came to see that not you on the contrary, you show who you are. I love you for that too.   

I am just a simple Fan who had a crash on her favorite actor!! I will not hide it as I have never done so. But I will speak on behalf of many fans of yours. Yes, Siddhart Shukla, you came into our lives, at the time when most of us were planning to leave BV. Were confused about the way the story was going. So many were disappointed with it. And here you came as an angel in deed.

Being a good person, with you, you brought along hope. When we had given up, you came and showed us that everything is gona be fine. You reassured us about being there for us. And we believed you. You kept your word till today.

With you around, there is that aura of peace. One feels at peace and safe in your presence. And on this I will say for myself. When I see you on screen, I feel at peace. I know that nothing can go wrong. I know that you will pull off the situation brilliantly. After a period of confusion, having you on the screen gave me the feeling that I had reached my destination. I didn't have to leave BV. Because I knew you were there.

When it comes to kindness, you have become the meaning of this word for many. Your kindness has no limits. Another thing God forgot was to limit your greatness. Having the most pure heart that's rare on earth, you care without limit, you love unconditionally. I saw your mischievousness; but man you do it with a good sense of humor. This comes from the heart too.   

Faith is something having you around, one can easily have in you. And about this, I have said it more than once in some writings that I have full faith in you. One can only have faith in you as with your big heart and your kindness, that's all that one can do. You have proved that to us, with your talent.

You have not only managed to portray Shiv. You also gave us memories. Memories, we will cherish forever. These will remain our golden moments with you on and off the show. Dear Siddhart, your talent has spell bounded millions of us. Your way of acting is outstanding. You turned out to be our Greek God. The iconic actor of the small screen. But am dead sure you can do the same on the big screen and I wish to see you one day on that one too. You became the King of expressions. One can only love you and your work. God thought of everything where you are concerned. He even gave you the voice of command. Yet the way you use it, it makes many melt to hearing it. You know how to use it in each act and situation. I really cannot praise your name enough. But many already know your value and what you are worthy. For me, there never has or will ever be again another you, uniquely fashioned for such a time, or such a life as this. This uniqueness is also one of your best assets. 

Flaming Desire 

Dear Siddharth 

Some of your fans have been fortunate enough to be a part of your journey from day one, others have joined you along the way.  No matter what the case, you have touched each and every one of our lives in a significant way. 

Your dedication and hard work make us feel as though we should push ourselves harder with each new day.  Your determination makes us feel as though with each defeat, we should only strengthen our will even more for the next time. 
Your outlook on life makes us see that we should give thanks for each new day, take full advantage of the opportunities it presents, and make the most of every situation that comes our way.

You dared to follow a dream against all odds and worked hard to achieved it despite the numerous obstacles you faced along the way.  At such a young age, you've accomplished astounding heights of success. 

With each passing day, you continue to better yourself, not only as an actor but as a human being.  Surely you are aware of of your own attributes, but what you perhaps fail to realize is that all these things lead to one ultimate conclusion:  You are a man that deserves Respect.  Today, I can proudly say that I respect you simply because you are you.

Remember, your fans will always be here for you.  We will continue to love and support you indefinitely.  

Thank you for being a ray of sunshine in the lives of many.  May you go on to touch the lives of and inspire many more.  

I wish you all the very best in everything that life has to offer.  You deserve so much more than you could ever imagine...

I wish you the best. May your life be filled with happiness! May you have all you desire and all the success that you deserve.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy to the max!

Happy birthday again

Fiza 

-Alinalicious-

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday...Hope you get to have an awesome bday with your loved ones. God bless you with health, wealth, success n ur life always be filled with love & happiness. You are such a brilliant actor and you deserve all the success and awards for it & may you reach the greatest heights. Eagerly waiting to see you rock in films some day very soon! But more then a brilliant actor i really respect and admire you for the person that you are always genuine, honest  and always being so loving, caring, down to earth and respectful towards all your fans. You might not realize but you have touched our hearts in ways that you might never get to know but thank you thank you for all that you do knowingly and unknowingly that brings a smile to our faces at all the different times in our lives. Wish u nothing but the best in life always & may all ur dreams & wishes come true 

Lots of love

Alina

Lavanyasffer

Happy birthday Siddharth!  People today will wish u in a million different ways, some will give presents n hugs n God knows what. But I want to wish u in a little special way of my own by saying a prayer n then throwing it up in the clouds so it reaches straight up to God. It may not be the most significant present but I hope my prayers come true n turn out handy just when u need them the most!

Dont ever feel sad about getting old... u have the secret formula to everlasting charm n elegance!!! This birthday is nothing but the first day of another 365 day trip around the sun. So chill and enjoy yet another wonderful journey!!!

Hope that for every candle on ur cake, u get a wonderful surprise with tons n tons of luv n happiness. Dream the impossible n make it possible! May all ur dreams come true  Wish from the bottom of my heart that u always remain happy in ur life n never let that perfect smile of urs fade away! Luv u loads...

lavana 

AyeshaC4Sid
Success is not a matter of being the best and winning the race.
Success is a matter of handling the worst and still finishing the race. 
This is what we like in you and love you for as you have always triumphed the worst and came out winner.
You are heart winner , your honesty, humbleness and sensibility are some virtues that has bonded me with you as proud fan. Keep rocking. Lot to say but have no words to express. God bless you
Wishing you a very very very Happy birthday...Hope you have wonderful birthday and may God give you all the success and fame and you achieve everything you want to...you really deserve it...we will always love you.

I want to thank you Whole heartedly for portraying an adorable , stronger  and passionate Role Called Shiv. SRS will surely remain in our hearts forever You are the Best actor in Indian Television.I never saw such an actor like you who put his complete effort on a character to make it real. Your acting Skills are Just amazing, when you are onscreen as Shiv , our eyes will just concentrate on you , Your action and mainly expressions...You made shiv so real with your genuine Expressions. Siddharth,now shiv is an adorable and passionate  Lovable character in the Indian Television..Thanks so much for giving a life to shiv and making him so real. Your dedication and Hard working towards your role and show touched so many hearts ..Now your Fan following spread all over the World. Wish U A Very Very Happy Bday Siddharth...May God Give U All D Happiness And Success As Alwayz...
U R D BEST ACTOR And Talented And Handsome Hunk...
Luv U ...
Keep A Gr8 Working As Alwayz...
GOD BLESS YOU...

Ayesha 
Naturebeauty
Happy Birthday Siddharth !!! Wishing you all the best! May you have a prosperous year and future ahead of you. You have been a joy to watch and your acting is beyond amazing. Great talent such as yours should be flaunted.  You are continually gaining more and more fans from all around the world with your presence on screen. Never feel discouraged if something doesn't go accordingly, cause your fans will be there through thick and thin and will always appreciate your work.  An actor must interpret life, and in order to do so must be willing to accept all the experiences life has to offer. In fact, he must seek out more of life than life puts at his feet and you have done that SIddharth Shukla , proud to be your fan. Once again, hope you have a terrific birthday and hope you continue entertaining us!! 
Much love Neetu!!

-Liaba

I always think of You as the Sun.
I pray your Dreams Will Shine on all men.
EVRYthing you Desire will Come True
and I will ALWAYS Love You and be with You .

i love u sooo much,
n i wish you all good luck,
god bless you Sid
may you always have success in whatever you do,
our support will always be with you...
 i dream to meet you atleast once in my life

liaba
WhiteblueOceans 

You are one of the best actors I have ever known.  There are very few actors who can create everlasting impression on people when they carry out a role,  you are one of those and we want you to know that. I am simply crazy for shiv and Siddharth, day feels incomplete without watching shiv and discussing shiv  You not only brought SRS live in our hearts but also you made him immortal in our memories. 
As you celebrate today  another year of life
May it be filled with lots of happiness with no hint of strife

Know that these are not the least of things I wish for you
such as a magical day where all of your hearts dreams come true

Have a great Birthday with many many more to come
filled with success , family, friends. and much fun 

Alisha 

Viamuniquestyle

12 Dec-A day when one of the God's perfect creation was sent on the earth!!Through his exceptional talent, personality and acting skills, he made people mesmerize him!!Its none other than our very own Siddharth Shukla. ..Siddharth, I don't have the exact words to praise your work and your charms!!You made us fall in love with the character SRS...your expressive eyes that had the power to communicate without speaking, your dialogue delivery instantly grabbed everybody's intention and your remarkably outstanding acting couldn't stop us from adoring you and your aptitude!!From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank you for giving us Shiv and you having a true, innocent and sincere personality!!I fell in love with your personality, your good looks and your charms  Happy Birthday!! May all your wishes you ask for get true..May you achieve the heights of success in the coming years!!
I wish you all the success and happiness in the world!!!
May you get the best things in life - personally and professionally!! 
and May you day be filled with loads of cakes and presents! 
We all wish to see you reach new heights of success!!!
Keep rocking Siddharth Shukla!!  

Love ya loads! 
Vinta Singh 
Princessy199

Its The Day of Cakes and Candles...
...Snow and Songs...
...Celebrations and decorations...
...Laughter and Love...
...Its Your Birthday...
Wishing You a Very Happy Funfilled Birthday !!!

~*~*~*~Dearest Siddharth~*~*~*~
May this Birthday Be the Brightest of All,
May This Birthday Be The Special from All.
May this Birthday brings Loads and Loads of happiness For you !!
Hope You Have A Long, Happy and a Prosperous Life Siddharth !!!!
Wish you many many Happy returns of the day !!!
Enjoy this Special day with a Bright smile on your Face !!!
God Bless You. Have a Blast !!
With Loads of 
Love and Affection,
Anu, U.S A
The Natureworld 
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day SiddharthπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³
May today and all your days be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and loveπŸ˜ƒ
May u have all the happiness and success in your life
May you have all the joy your heart can hold, 
All the smiles a day can bring, 
All the blessings a life can unfold, 
May you have Gods best in everything. 
Wishing u a Happy Birthday

have a happy and wonderful days ahead

lots of love

Nisha

Dazzlingsmile 

Many Many Happy Returns of The Day Siddharth. I just wanted you to know that there is no one that can better play the role of SRS than you!.You made Shiv very special and close to our hearts with your Amazing acting skills. You have really done an amazing Job as SRS. 

As we observe your birthday now,
Your cake and gifts don't matter much.
These common things aren't really you,
Ribbons, paper hats and such.

We celebrate a person who
Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than she gets,
And fills our lives with joy and fun.

So Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we always want to have
The special pleasure of knowing you.

Follow your heart,

never surrender your dreams.

Constantly work towards your goals.

Believe in yourself, and always be truthful.

Take time to enjoy life's pleasures.

Keep your mind open to new experiences.

Think before acting,

but don't forget the joys of spontaneity.

Make your own decisions.

Look out for yourself, but remember

that you share this universe with others.

Look for the good in others,

everybody has their own song to sing.

Live each moment to the fullest,

for a moment too soon becomes a memory.

Look for opportunities, not guarantees.

Hope for the best.

Give people a chance to love you,

for that is how you learn to love.

Live your life for yourself,

but always be considerate of others.

Believe in tomorrow, for it holds the key

to your dreams.

Have a Rocking Birthday Siddharth. Have a happy celebration, One you'll always recall. And be aware on this day of days, You're the most special person of all!

With Love
jenny
Elegance-beauty
happy birthday Siddharth
I can never stop praising you as an actor and as a wonderful person that you are in real life...I thank God for his perfect creation that is YOU..a perfect blend of extreme glamour, talent and attractive personality...You entered my life as the desirable SRS but if it was n 't for your down-to-earth gentlemanly personality I would nt have loved Siddharth Shukla  the person...Its a great achievement to be loved by all fans for what you are onscreen and offscreen...You are a born model and actor who is extremely hardworking..May the Almighty God bless you with Success , Love and Happiness at every step of life and may you continue to have that beautiful smile on you face forever...

may this be your bestest birthday ever
always stay this Happy, Humble, Hardworking, Hot, Handsome & this 'Siddharth'. We adore you for being what you are & its just great !
Hope you touch new heights in your career & in your life. We fans love you endlessly

Wish you Rocking and Fun Filled Birthday Siddharth. May God Bless you with Alll the Happiness you Deserve

On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.

On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.

I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life's best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!

You are stronger than you think,
remember to stand tall.

Every challenge in your life
helps you to grow.

Every problem you encounter
strengthens your mind and your soul.

Every trouble you overcome
increases your understanding of life.

When all your troubles weigh
heavily on your shoulders,
remember that beneath the burden
you can stand tall,
because you are never given
more than you can handle...
and you are stronger than you think.

Once Again Happy Birthday Siddharth .On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy; I hope all of your wishes come true.May each hour and minute be filled with delight, And your birthday be perfect for you!

Regards 
Elena
Heen...fiza.oftv

God gave a gift to the world when you were born
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done,
I never thought I would find
a guy that's so kind
I love you so much
just by the way you've touched Me
I like everything about u,
I like the way u make me feel;
I like that what u say is true
You mean so much to me
You are the only one I adore
But you will always have a special place in my heart
I know I can't be there to celebrate with you,
But through the passing of the years I will always love you
My love for you is deep, stronger than the winds, 
your everything i want, your everything i dream
Your memories still dwells in my Heart and Soul
As the time passes by; you're getting more nearer to my sight
I'll never forget each memory that you made the best
Forever in my heart with this love I'll always keep
I'll always have you in my heart even when I'm asleep
I vow that i'll never depart you from my Heart and Mind
You're my special love beyond compare,
A star shining above the rest,
I desire for you to be aware,
To me you're the absolute best
So, when I say I Love you,
I mean it from the bottom of my heart,
I wish you the happiest of birthdays
and many, many more
So happy birthday to you (Siddharth),
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply
A Warm Birthday to You Siddharth

Love you Endlessly! β€οΈ

Love Heena 
 suzzane22 

One and half years back, when character of Shivraj Shekhar entered Balika Vadhu, I was looking at it just as a new man in Anandi's life, a person who could be her future soulmate.. I didn't even know name of the actor who was potraying Shivraj Shekhar. But as they say, he came, he saw and he conqured.. It didn't take long to know that the character has his own charm and I didn't even realize when I started falling for Shiv. Then I got to know the face behind Shiv is Sidharth Shukla. The more and more I became crazy for Shiv, more and more I started liking Sidharth. Then came JDJ and the multitalented actor got another chance to showcase his talent and woo the viewers. Thanks to JDJ, I got to know the real SIdharth Shukla, the professionala but humble, mischevious still shy, honest, hardworking, a family-man person. And then my craze for Sidharth Shukla knew no bounds.😳
Thanks Sid, you gave us a reason to smile at times.. You made us to smile with Anandi, you made us to cry for Ansh. Every accolade you got in JDJ made me happy, every award you got for BV made me feel overjoyed. I felt low when despite your hard work your performance couldn't impress judges, I was sad when Shiv was in trouble, I felt restless when there were any rumours about you.
Sidharth, you very well deserve all this success and fame. Will, thisi is just the beginning. You definitely deserve a lot more of it. You may get everything that you wish in your life... May all your dreams come true! May this year brings you new opportunities and success!!
Happy Birthday Sidharth Shukla πŸ₯³ Have a blast and rocking year ahead. Love you always !!

nandita_bVian 

Happy Birthday Siddarth Shukla. Wising you a very prosperous and happy future life.

You are the most handsome and awesome actor of Indian Telly industry.I was never a television or serial addicted person.  I  watched Bv only  becoz of its story line and awesome cast. But 1st time ever I fell in love with a male character of Indian telly industry named as Shivraj Shekher .Gradually my love and addiction increased.No word in my vocabulary by which I can appreciate you performance as Shivraj Shekher. Each and every emotion and expression of Shivraj Shekher was just performed more than accurately  by you.  You have made this character live.

But not only as Shivraj shekher  I admire you as an actor, professional and human being too.You are such a down to earth person. I liked you when you took the challenge to participate in JDJ6. You always said that you are a true non dancer still you took the challenge .And this is the ist time I watched JDJ and vote for any of its contestant. Your Job in JDJ6 was really commendable.

I have always noticed that you are very much dynamic and updated person. I am a follower of  your twitter  account  too. Most of the  actors and actress generally use twitter as a promotional  medium for their activities. But you always used it as a medium to get connected  with your Fans. You have discussed on many topic on  current affairs with your fans.I really appreciate your this trait. Not only that you are always very diplomatic and never utter a single word which can hurt or insult any other person.

Anyway I am not a good writer. In forum there are many writers/ fans who will write very good messages  for you . I usually  avoid writing. In fact this is the ist time when I Am writing a message for an actor.I have studied your total Career history. I have noticed that your career was not a "bed full of rose"to you.You have faced many ups and down in your life. I always believe in one thing a "true winner never leave the field...he only leave after wining the battle" ...I have seen this quality within you. You deserve to be a winner and ultimate successful person . In future I want to see you more and more successful. I wish that This new year will come to you as a very happy and prosperous one for both of your professional and personal life.

KEEP ROCKING...GOD BLESS YOU.

Nandita

Illumination thumbnail

Nolla 

A special day for a person

This day seemed so special, because in this period of the year where the season is humid, grey and cold. I was so surprised to see a rainbow shinning in the sky with all its bright colors and the sun making it even brighter. Indeed it was special. This same rainbow brought hope to many millions who had the chance to see it. It gave a feeling of peace and happiness just by looking at it, it made you forget all the sadness and all the dark side of everything , because with it, it shed light ,brightness and joy .I was  so intrigued by this scene, in the middle of winter and wondered why, how or what's so special about this day.

I remembered, it was the 12th of December 1980. This day an angel was born and this rainbow was reminding me of that. And this is you SIDDHARTH SHUKLA. You came into this world today  ,with you, you brought all that I have said about the rainbow above ,because this rainbow is also you Siddhart Shukla  ,you are like this rainbow with all these colors ,you also came to this  world with all different shades that captivates, stupefies and leaves us in complete awe. You touched millions of hearts of different ages, this is the magic you carry around.

True Siddharth Shukla, your acting is outstanding. While you're on screen, one can feel the pain, the sorrow, the shatter, the happiness, the cheeky and the feelings of the character you're interpreting. One only loves shiv just because of you. May you, Siddharth Shukla, always cherish this gift, which the almighty gave you. I know and I'm sure that my trust in you won't go to waste, because my trust in you is beyond limit.

WITH THIS, MY BEST WISHES TO A VERY SPECIAL PERSON (and my hubby on SS AT) A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ALWAYS BE HAPPY, and MANY MANY RETURNS ON THIS DAY.AND ALWAYS REMEMBER, YOU ARE A TALENTED ACTOR. GOD BLESS YOU!

LOTS AND LOADS OF LOVE NOLLA

VerboseG

Siddharth Shukla

The man with the face to die for and the mind to live for...

About a year and a half ago, Siddharth Shukla stormed on to our screens and into our hearts in a manner not seen on TV earlier.

Forming one half of the magical pair of SidYusha, he turned all of us into a bunch of fan gurls waiting eagerly for 8 pm every day.

We watched mesmerized as the macho, yet shy, Collector Saheb breathed life into our chidakli - our hearts beating in tandem with theirs.

Calamity struck for us SidYushians when the awesome pairing was broken, just as we expected MORE.

We were forced to give up watching Balika Vadhu as we could not bear to see our Collector Saheb in a vacuum, with no one to match him - at any level. 

We were heartbroken.

But our love for Siddharth never died; we have kept that on the back burner, waiting for the day when we will see him come back to glorious life when SidYusha returns! And if that is not possible, we wait for the day when we see him with an actor who can match him in all aspects - looks, acting, and charisma.

Till that day, we wish you all the best, Siddharth!

Hap Hap Happy Birthday Siddharth Shukla! May this year bring you good luck, fame, prosperity, and joy!!!

BeyondTheSky (Sweta):

Sidharth Shukla - my simple message for you, Happy Birthday πŸ˜Š...as my mom always tells me "Never give up on what you really want to do"  aim for the skies with feet firm on the ground ... you have the potential to make it big...and i truly wish for all your dreams to come true ! 

libsrocks 

A man who is tall, dark, handsome with sweet sense of humour and killer smile and intelligence...definitely a dream man who will remain in dreams but not for those who met Siddharth because he was very real and very perfect like a dream man...i still cannot pin point a negative point which can make me move on from him...he made me come back to watch the show which for me had ended long time back...he made Shiv so adorable and alive...he made Shiv  feel like a person whom you feel connected...he wasn't born so perfect...he learned his way to perfection through hard work...his journey of hard work and dedication can make any go gaga over him...well it did work me πŸ˜³...he, like Karan Johar, said, is a star of the show β­οΈ...he illuminates the stage with his charming presence and it's that presence that makes me wait for him every day and dream about him every night ...Well, Sid is another year older and he haven't changed a bit. That's great because for me he is perfect just the way he is.

Wishing You the Day thats is AS Special As  You are

Happy birth Day Siddharth Shukla !!!

lishu_ 

Siddharth,You are one special star as you have touched millions of heart through your portrayl of Shivraj Shekhar..
Besides your subtle acting capabilities,You are one amazing person..Talented,Humble and down to earth..
Love your super adorable smile!
On your Birthday..I wish

May Everything Happy
And Everything Bright
Be Yours On Your Birthday
From Morning Till Night.
And Then Through The Year
May The Same Thing Hold True
So That Each Day Is Filled
With Life's Best Things For You!
Happy Birthday man! 
Keep Smiling and May you meet your soulmate soon!😳

anjali_pi

maahi11 

Siddharth Shukla... the man with charismatic eyes n breath taking smile is already ruling the hearts of many girls... well I m new one in this queue though I have known you snice ur 1st show... but u simply took my all attention after entering bv,,, don't know what magic u did on me that now I cant see nor want to see any one else...

today on this auspicious day of urs may god bless u with fulfill aal yr dreams... Happy birthday...

geet005 

Did you know YOU are in a book
just as plain as plain can be
and this is a famous book
called a dictionary

Oh!... I doubt that you say
O.K...but it is true
just turn the page to Y
and that's where you'll find you

And I am also there
what I say is true
just turn the page to I
and I am in there to...

And we are also in there
in this famous book
just turn the page to W
and take a good look

So if you ever doubt 
how much I LOVE U
just turn the page to L
we are together with LOVE to.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIDπŸ˜†

Many Many Many Happy returns of the day Sid

Special for u

Sid, when very i remember your name the one thing that comes to my mind is your smile.

When i think of the thing i love about you, my heart fills with joy, i like for what you are, Your nature, Your good looking,Your talk, Your eyes, Your smile, Your laughter, your walk, the sound of your voice whenever you talk, everything about you mesmerizes me, The meaning of being special, is found in a person like you. i will pray for god to keep your life always like a glowing star. may the good luck and fortune follow you, as you deserve the best, i hope the fests that comes your way, see you outshine the rest.

Once again happy birthday to you

XoRzmastixo

Siddharth Shukla the stealer of a million hearts  an actor too brilliant that no words can describe..gifted with immense charm which is natural..and above all such a wonderful human being in real life..

Many many happy returns of d day

Wish all ur dreams cum true

Keep rocking n keep rising

You're one of the most talented actors I've ever stumbled upon. The amount of hard work and passion that you put into each character that you portray leaves me speechless. You have come a long way in a short time, making your mark in the industry -- but we all know that we haven't seen everything from you yet.

There is more talent in you, more intensity, just more. We'll watch it unfold through every single character that you possess. You're one of the most excellent and artistic personas that we've got, one of the most unique and down-to-earth and completely sincere in every way personas we've got in an industry imbued with stereotypes and plastic emotions.

Keep rocking our world with your beautiful piece of art that is every character you breathe life into. Don't change. Not for anyone. You're gifted and your performances have a very unique thing about them, an X-factor that reflects your complete conviction of being your characters.

And you have a killer smile.

Loves  Riddhma 
pandeypriya03

Baar Baar Din Ye Aaye, Baar Baar Dil Ye Gaaye
Tu Jiye Hazaaron Saal, Ye Meri Hai Aarzoo
Happy Birthday To You - 2
Happy Birthday To You,siddarth  , Happy Birthday To You 
-------------------------------------------------------------
Happy birthday siddarth ,i just wana say
On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
 5cents 

loves -tina

dixie123
--

Happy Birthday Sid ! Hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter! May all your birthday wishes come true. May you be blessed with success, prosperity and lots of happiness with good health !

--

VildanaROSID

I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year!

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile. Happy Birthday to you Happy birth day Most hottest good looking man 

I wish You all dream come true 

Many many happy returns of the days Siddharth Shukla 

rdjha
Wishing Siddharth a very Happy Birthday! Wish you loads of happiness and success in the years coming ahead!

Cheers,
Rashmi

radhika_kiran

ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE!!
             May everyday bring something new and exiting for you.
            May this birthday turn out to be as amazing as you are!!
   HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIDDHRATH SHUKLA😳
You are one of the most precious gift from god to the world of television!
You stole my heart ...not only mine but millions of heart trough your                                        acting,humanity and good looks
  din't i start watching serials only after you entered a television series?
                  May all your wishes and dreams come true!! 
                   Once again wishing a very Happy Birthday...

Hema5

Siddharth- Tum jiyo hazaron saal😊
This is a day to rejoice &  make merry for our Hero came to this world today. Siddharth  was also the name  of Buddha before his attainment of enlightenment. It symbolises humanity & compassion for all living beings. As we all know Sid is from a middle class family,so he is ingrained with the values & principles of middle class. The virtues pertaining to the class if followed sincerely leads to the path of Dhamma i.e salvation. 
  The Super Consciousness gave special attention on our Hero while creating him and he is endowed with outstanding looks & magnetic personality.He  credits these features to his family stating that good looks runs in the blood , but the charm that he possesses is the blessing of God.
  Friends in my last two write ups, I have explained about his journey, his rise to fame & the multiple qualities this celebrity is adorned with. Since this is the special occasion i.e  his birthday, I would like to throw some light on his stars which have a special role in making him a distinguished personality. Siddharth's planetary positions states his life is dominated by Jupiter. In other words, he is ruled by the same. Jupiter is a planet of health , wealth & immense success. As such his life will be ordained with prosperity.Though Jupiter also indicates late success & late marriage but both when fall in line remain stable throughout the life . His good handwriting is another proof of his  powerful Jupiter. His good looks are the contribution of exalted planet Venus & Moon which has not only bestowed him with a charming face but also a great physique. On the other hand,the moon also makes a person emotional,sensitive, romantic & melancholy too. A person under the influence of Jupiter  has the tendency of detachment towards worldly affairs or materialism so let us keep our fingers crossed & make a wish that his love life approaches him swiftly.  The planet Mercury has gifted him with intelligence. I am not aware of the retrograde planets therefore cannot comment on his shortfalls. He might need to please Sun god to achieve fame & consistent success. Well my analysis are based on a general information & little knowledge of astrology so please do not expect of accuracy.
  As far as Sid's love life is concerned the entry of the partner is expected any time . The girl for sure will fill his emptiness but at the same time their will be some initial hiccups like any other marriages. Friends due to a dominant Jupiter, our Hero would be in the commanding position which might be the reason of tussle. Please don't kill me, it is according to my vague knowledge of numerology.
 Siddharth will be a sure short success in bollywood once the opportunity comes his way. He has already made his mark on the small screen & now the show too is focussing on him with the current track  based on his past life. His debonair personality is such that no matter whoever is paired with him, be it Madhuri Dikshit or Sonam Kapoor, he will look stunning. We wish & pray the opportunity arrives soon.

Dear Siddharth Shukla, we all join together to wish you a very happy birthday. We also wish that you have a contented life & attain all materialistic as well as spiritual gains along with service to the mankind  which in true sense   is proper utilisation of this birth.. Always be blessed, our Hero.😊

Tulasi14 

You stole the hearts of millions,
You became a family member of ours,
You are one in million,
You are a son and brother!
You have killer smile,
You are a pride for your fans!
BV and JDJ are two eyes for you!
You are the star and only star!
Shine  like a star!
With your kindness and humbleness !
With your honesty and simplicity!
You touched many lives!
You are an inspiration to many!
Never give up your dreams!
Dream high and fulfill your dreams!
Hats of to you,the one and only charming and handsome!
Siddartha Shukla !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

This is for u Siddartha Shukla!
True fans are Like mornings,
You can't have them whole day,
But u can be sure that they will be there
When u wake up,tomorrow ,next year and forever.

Your character Shiv,touched our hearts,
You are a hero and a Greek god to many,
You are an ideal man with ideal qualities,
You are every girls dream man,
You areShivraj Sekhar,our hero,

As the sun rises in east,sets in west,
You are a rising star with great talent,
Admiring you is a privilege ,adoring you is a blessing,
You are a gift in our lives,thank you for being part of our lives,
Even if I search the whole universe,we can't find a man like Shivraj Sekhar,
We admire you handsome Siddartha Shukla,
I am enthralled by your acting,mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound .,
For a person like you,who worships work!

You are the hero of the BV show
You became charm of the Show
You became nectar of the show
You still show  same ambition and pride!
Your eyes sparkle like full moon in dark night!
You have most beautiful  voice,
You are like drop of water in this ocean !
But you made your mark,which will never fade!
Your entry in to BV was awesome!
You are the hero of BV! To me always!
All The Best!!!
Mithi_vani 

Sudhaiyer86 

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more, 
Wish a happy birthday, Siddharth Shukla πŸ˜Š

MagicalPari

sushma89

Many many happy returns of the days Happy birth day to u 
wish you ever dream come true 

siddharth shukla who rocked small screen⭐️ with his versatile acting and charishma  want to see in big screen also hope siddharth stay blessed with health , wealth and popularity  proud to be his fan hats off sidπŸ‘πŸΌ

onlinebuddy75

Wish you a very 

Happy Birthday Siddharth
Even the most expensive card can prove to be insignificant; whereas the simplest birthday wishes with the right intent and feelings can work wonders. 

So here are my best wishes from bottom of my heart. May all your dreams come true and may god bless you with his chosen best wishes.

regards,
buddy

Mina.DB 

Happy birthday to you Siddharth Shukla    

I wish all your birthday dreams   and wishes  come  true.

Smile always while you still have teeth. May your birthday bring

each and every special and wonderful thing which you have waited for

and  everyday ahead  hold lots of happiness  and joy in store.

Wish your birthday be filled with sunshine, smiles, laughter, love  

and  cheer. May your special day be  filled with memories and flowers,

friendship and happy  moments.  Have a wonderful day & fabulous

year. You're  older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow,

Many many happy returns  of the day  Brightened with fun, Blessed

with love, Remembered with joy,. ..and enriched with hopes.
Happy birth day 
 Kety76 

My wishes for  Sid b-day πŸ˜³

You are a man solid as rocks,
with a good heart and a gentle view.
Nothing is really like tenderness,
Nothing is gentle as true strength.
If you do not know how good you are,
others have recognized how special you are.
You are a beautiful person both inside and outside.
My best wishes are always with you
Happy B-day Siddharth Shukla

Tulasi14 

Every passing day looking at your smile ,

We the fans are very happy to see you grow as an actor 
You have a most beautiful smile ,
Many are mesmerized by you,
You are there dream to meet you,
They admire you ,adore you
The name itself speaks about you,
SIDDHARTH means enlighten and awaken

In Pali it meansOne who achieves his aim,
You are handsome,charming and dashing,
You are superstar of BV,

You are called by many names ,
But I like your name shiv,
Like your charcter in the show,
Your name brings many 
Of your fans SiDDHARTH
To gether to day to celebrate
Your special Day the day you  are born ,Dec 12 1980
Happy Birthday to you in few INDIAN languages
Assamese (janmadinara ubhakaamanaa)

Bengali (shubho jnmodin)
Bhojpuri (janmdin mubarak ho)
Hindi                 i
Malayalam (janma dina ashamsakal)
Persian (Farsi) (tavallodet mobrak)
Punjabi / (janam din mubrak)
Swahili Nakutakia mema kwa siku yako ya kuzaliwa!
Siku-kuo ya zaliwa njema! Furaha Ya Siku Ya Kuza Liwa!
Tamil
(iniya pirandha naal nalvaazthukkal)
 Telugu /
Tibetan --'
Urdu (salgirah mubarak)
To Special person   SIDDHARTH SHUKLA

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!!!         

indian_beauty 

Happpyyy Birthday Sidharth πŸ₯³πŸ€—
Wish you a very very Happy Birthday!!! May God bless you with loads of love happiness and loads n loads of success cuz u deserve every bit of it πŸ˜³ I am so glad and proud to be your fan, you're one of the most talented and super handsome actors of the TV industry and I hope and wish to see you on the big screen very soon!!! Your portrayal of ShivRaj Shekhar is so amazing, you've made the character come alive with your awesome acting skills so thank you so much for giving us Shiv and making us love him and you even more πŸ˜³
Not only you're a talented and super good looking, you're also one of the most humble, sweetest and pure hearted celeb I have ever seen. Your humbleness is one of your best qualities and pleaseee always be the same<3 Once again wish you a very Happy Birthday and have a great year ahead and always keep flashing your cute bunny teeth waala smile πŸ˜³ Love you so much πŸ€—
-Zarqa β€οΈ

nandinisharma6
Har raah aasan ho,
Har raah pe khushiya ho,
Har din khubsoorat ho,
Aisa hi poora jivan ho,
Yahi har din meri dua ho,
Aisa hi tumhara har janamdin ho😳

Baar baar yeh din aaye
baar baar yeh dil gaaye
tu jiye hazaro saal
yehi hai meri aarzoo
Happy Birthday To You SiddharthπŸ₯³

sweets for u ...
Gifts from her side

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
         SIDDHARTH  SHUKLAπŸ˜³β­οΈπŸ‘     

ilove..sidyusha

Siddharth many many happy returns of the day :) May all your wishes come true may God bless you with lots and lots of love happiness and success in life and may you continue to reach greater heights of success in your life and career.. 
Illumination thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/sWUyjWQ.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ibtuchfgdv2MxO.gif" />

Illumination thumbnail

Siddharth Shukla OS

An OS dedicated to the most special and talented actor Siddhart Shukla. Wish a very happy Birthday. May all your dreams come true.

This OS is totally unrelated to BV or any other show.I am using Sid and Pratz real names.Just imagine the in a new show with a new storyline.I cant think of anyone except Prats to complement Sid.Hence in this story she is his partner.Just like bread is tasteless without butter Sid seems incomplete without Pratz πŸ˜‰

Twist Of Fate             

Through the blaring music and milieu of gyrating bodies he watched her. Her sleek hair left loose cascading down her slender petite body. She was bending slightly towards the man she was with He seemed to be talking continuously. Sid wished he could see her expressions. See her lovely face up close again. When he had walked into the bar he had least expected to see her again. He had assumed that she was lost forever. Became part of his distant past. Now seeing her again had brought back flood of memories. He gazed steadily.She was laughing again though it didnt reach her eyes.

Pratz felt her hairs rising on her neck as if she was being watched. She turned but could not pinpoint the source of the sensation.

"Hey didn't you find my joke amusing?" Rahul complained.

She looked at him with slightly distracted eyes "Yeah it was really funny"

Satisfied he trailed off to say another story.

She had been putting up with him for hours. He was one if those self-absorbed people who demanded attention from the other person. Unfortunately he was her elder sister's would be brother in law.

Pratz was back in town for her sister's marriage. Somehow Pragya had convinced prats to take him around town perhaps others were too fed up of him.

"You owe me one Pragya" She had said while leaving.

Trying her best to look amused she pasted a fake smile. Suddenly her phone rang..." Thank God for the small mercies" She thought. Excusing herself she went out to avoid the loud music.

The air was cool and crisp. After cutting her phone she turned back to walk inside the bar.

"Hey looking for an escape route?" A sexy silky voice called.

Startled she jerked her head towards the voice. A tall lithe figure of a man was leaning casually on an electric pole, His arms crossed lips curled into an amusing smile. He looked familier.Curious she walked towards him and recognition dawned on her. He had changed. His face had got that hardened chiseled look with age. He seemed taller, broader and more handsome than ever.

"Siddharth!! OMG" She almost screamed "What are you doing here?" both their faces broke into a grin.

"Nothing I was just stalking you" He said.

"Very funny...it's too surreal...you have changed...I mean in a good way"

"So have you...definitely not a little girl anymore"

She blushed "So what have you been up to?"

"I am on a business trip. I travel around a lot but never expected to run into you when I walked in.How have you been Pratz?"

"I am ok. Finished my engg.worked for few years .now back in college for my masters".

"Wow! You are doing great. It's been too long"

"8 years" She said with a wistful look.

"Right 8 years...6 months and 5 days"

For a moment neither spoke...time stood still. It felt like yesterday.

She was a starry eyed 17 year old who had fallen head over heels for her friend's older brother. But why would he be interested in a gawky school girl like her. He was 5 years older and belonged to a totally different league. Sid was a dashing college student he was back home for vacations when he noticed the petite little teenager with piggy tails going around with her younger sister. Usually he was least bothered abt his sister n her bunch of giggly friends but she was different. It was not that she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen but she was attractive in a strange way. Something like his own personal magnet.

He observed her from the corner of her eyes while she chatted with shraddha.Ever so often her eyes seemed to dart towards him.He could see a blush creeping on her cheeks.Smirking he moved away.Why

was he paying attention to a school girl anyways?

The cat and mouse game continued for a while. They never exchanged a word but their glance locked with each other quite often. It was late Saturday evening pratz was returning back from tutions.The early December winters had forced the evening to turn into dusk sooner than expected. She peddled her cycle faster. She was startled by the sound of bikes. A hoard of bikes was running down the road. She grimaced and peddled into the corner of the road. They were bunch of rowdies who had nothing better to do than irritating others. Saying a silent prayer she ignored their antics and looked straight when a bike drove too close misbalancing her. Before she could control she was lying on a heap on the road. Her cycle dumped unceremoniously near her.

Tears stung her eyes when a silky voice called "Are you ok?"

"Oh shit! What is he doing here" She thought. Her throat went dry at the sight of Sid.

He was kneeling next to her with a concerned expression. Turning beetroot red she said nodded

"Did he see me falling? It's so embarrassing" She thought.

"Come on let me help you" picking up her cycle he held out his hand.

Her eyes grew wide. Tentatively she grabbed his hand. Her hands seemed to be lost in his firm grip. Gingerly she stood up and brushed her skirt "God he is so tall I barely reach his shoulders" She thought again.

"Can you walk?" He asked

She took few steps and was relieved to see no broken bones...apart from few minor scratches she was fine. She looked at him and nodded again.

"I will come along with you ok? It's quite dark now and those boys could be back again" He said with a hint of anger. She simply stared at him.

"Can you speak?" He smiled.

"Of course I can speak" She said indigently

He laughed " That's better...Btw I know you are Shraddha's friend but we have not been formally introduced. I am siddharth ".

"I am pratyusha but frns call me pratz" She stammered. Trying to calm her drumming heart.

He smiled back " So what are you doing out so late in evening?"

"I was coming back from tuition and those boys scared me"

"Don't worry I am with you...So you are in 11th right? What are your electives?"

"Physics, Chemistry and Math though I hate chemistry still I can help it...its required for the exams. But I love physics...Math is also ok..." She stopped seeing his amused smile and blushed again.

He said " It's ok...You can continue...I'm not bored in fact I had the same electives".

They chatted amicabily.She was surprised in spite of their age gap he was so easy to talk to. After reaching home she said "Thank you for coming with me".

He replied "The pleasure was all mine". His lingering smile tingled her heart.

After their first meeting she didn't feel intimidated anymore though his nearness always sent shivers down her spine. Soon the vacations were over and before she knew he was off to college. Whenever she visited Shraddha her senses were alert for any news or tit bit about Sid. Not that she had any hopes for their future but she couldn't help her teenage hormones. He barely came back aside from short vacations and besides casual Hi and Byes they rarely intracted.Then Pratz family moved away and she suppressed her feelings considering it to be a silly teenage crush. Though sometimes a feeble voice in her heart did call out to her what if???

Breaking her reverie she said "It's good to see you again Sid. I had never expected to run into you again. Even in my wildest dream".

"Let's consider it twist of fate"

She grinned ...even after so many years she felt a familiar fluttering in her heart.

"And who was you were talking to earlier. He seems too uptight. I can't imagine what you're doing with him", a hint of disapproval in his voice.

"I'm not with him alright. He's my Sister's bro in law. Believe me, I am NOT interested".

"Right" He looked at her from the side, his gaze silently appraising. And then he smiled at her all of a sudden, disarming her with his shock of white teeth.

'Hey, let's get out of here all right? We'll go for a walk.'

He held out his hand. Pratz immediately took it, and then looked at their hands a moment. His long tapered fingers entwined with hers. She shivered.

"I can't believe it!!" Pragya shouted at her "You left Rahul all alone in that bar and took off!! How could you be so irresponsible!!?"

Pratz gave her a withering look "Didi he is not a baby. I met an old friend and went for a walk. I admit I should have told Rahul. But I forgot. I am sorry. I will apologize to him ok!!"

"Whom did u meet btw?" Pragya asked giving her a suspicious look.

"You know him did. U remembers Shraddha my friend. He is her older brother"

"WHAT!! That tall guy !! OMG every girl in town had a crush on him.Btw when did you two became friends. How come u met him here?"

"Relax Didi I have called him sangeet today. You can ask him yourself"

"So what did you do? That made you forget all about Rahul?" Pragya raised her eyebrows.

"Nothing Didi... we just went for a walk and talked, about mundane stuff. It's not what you are thinking. He is too gorgeous to be interested in me".

"Really!! Is he that HOT? How does he look?"

"Come on Di ...you are about to get married!! He is nice perhaps he was as thrilled to see an old quittance hence took me for a walk".

"Hmmm...We'll see Pratz...Btw why are you blushing?"

Pratz turned redder "I am not blushing di...anyways got to go...I have lot of work".

That evening Pratz was wandering around with trepidition.She tried to keep a normal demeanor but on the contrary her heart was racing...She had carefully dressed in her pink lehenga constantly reminding herself that she was not dressing up to impress Sid...He was attainable before and will remain attainable to her.

In the milieu of guests she saw him standing...He looked elegant and dangerously handsome in his charcoal suit. Her lips widened into a smile "Hey!! Good to see you" She could feel his gaze scanning her. She felt a blush creeping on her cheeks.

"Wow!! You have really grown up" He grinned.

"Stop embarrassing me Sid. Come in I will introduce you to everyone". Soon they were lost in the loud noise and general party hungama.Pratz broke away from the crowd and stood in the hotel balcony facing the sea. The cool breeze from the sea was soothing. She just wanted to be away for a while.

"Hey!" A deep voice called. Whipping around she found him leaning casually on the railing.

"Hi!! Aren't you enjoying the party?"

"Aren't you?"

"I am..But sometimes crowd gets on to me. I just wanted to be away for a while"

"Want to go for a walk on the beach?" he asked

She knew she could trust him "Sure"

Sid grinned and led her down the winding stairs to the stretch of beach below. They walked down the beach listening silently to the surf.

'You want to sit down somewhere and just talk?'

'Yeah, I'd love to...but the sand will ruin my dress.'

No worries, I've got the perfect place in mind.' He smiled mysteriously and held out his hand once again, she placed her hand in his. This was Sid...she knew instinctively that she would never come to any harm with him.

'Where are we going Sid?'

'To this small cove I found when I was exploring the beach earlier. I don't think anyone knows about it yet, so it'll just be you and me.' Sid turned to wiggle his eyebrows suggestively at her. Amused, Pratz rolled her eyes skyward. Her hair which had earlier been tied into an elegant knot now had been let loose, flowing in dark waves and tumbling across her face and smooth shoulders. He was glad that she was staring at the ground, so that she couldn't see the twin embers of desire burning in his eyes.

The last time he had seen her, she had been a young girl, in spite of his interest he never acted on them. Besides it would have been inappropriate to run after a school girl, but now, he was a man with a man's needs. And she, he thought as his gaze raked down the body he longed to undress. She was most definitely a woman and a truly desirable one.

They rounded the corner and Pratz gasped, the beauty in front of her took her breath away. The small cove was surrounded by high rocks and glittering water which reflected the full moon shining down upon them. For a minute she was lost and simply stared at the moonlit beach.

"Its lovely Sid...I can't believe it I never saw this"

He barely heard her...he could not take his eye off her.

Suddenly he said "You look beautiful in the moonlight Pratz. I don't want to blink, I'm afraid if I close my eyes you will disappear" He whispered as he stroked her cheek with his finger.

Pratz held her breath as he cupped her cheek and leaned towards her, the breath of his words falling warmly on her lips. "Do you know have any idea how long I've wanted you Pratz?" he pressed his hard body against hers, "yearned for you?" he reached for her right hand and placed it against his heart . "I actually felt my heart skip a beat when I saw you yesterday, and I knew I had to find a way to meet you, be with you...touch you".

"Siddharth" she gasped his name through her parted lips, overwhelmed "You...you liked me ?"

"Yes...right from the moment I saw you"

"Am I dreaming ?? Sid has feelings for me !!" She thought.

She stared into his eyes...they were full of desire. She felt her knees weaken. Even if this was a dream why not live it.

He pressed his lips to hers in one swift movement, melding their lips together in a soft, sweet kiss. His arms went around her waist and pressed her body against his. She trembled visibly , his tongue expertly stroking hers, exploring and tasting her mouth. She responded, their lips exploring each other. Gasping for breath he tore his lips from hers, only to trail down her delicately arched neck and scrapes his teeth lightly over her collarbone.

There was too much to say and yet, nothing at all.

He broke away gently running his hands down her smooth back hugging her. Finally unable to stand the silence any longer, Pratz lifted her head to look at him "Sid? I..." she whispered his name uncertainly, her voice trembling slightly as she met his eyes.

"Pratz I love you. I've always loved you, ever since the first time I saw you...looking so lost and innocent" He smiled, a little sadly, "I thought you were beautiful then, but now, now I realize you are beyond anything I had ever imagined".

Pratz's breath caught in her throat eyes wide in disbelief "You loved me ? Why didn't you ever tell me !!"

"I thought you were too young...too innocent. You were barely legal. I didn't want to bind you into a premature relationship. But I have missed you and regretted my decision through the years. I know we r rushing things but when I saw you in the bar quite accidently. I realized I wanted you back. I couldn't let you go this time".

She collapsed in his arms hugging him tighter "Oh Sid !! I have dreamed of you for so long that I can't even remember. I could never imagine that you would want me. I was so plain and gawky".

"You were never gawky Pratz. I love you so much. Please tell me that you love me".

Pratz smiled sweetly...' I love you Sid, I hav always loved you'

He laughed "we have been really stupid...wasted all these precious years"

"Lets make up for it...we have lot to catch up" She smiled.

They clasped their hands as they tilted their heads towards each other to be sealed in a kiss.

Blukitten 

Funny OS on SS!!!!

This is a funny OS about four Siddians, how there conversation about Sid on SS AT would be and reaction of Sid when he visits our AT. Story written by Tulasi, Sheethal, Sudha and Nolla.

Tulasi:     very frustrated enters SS AT.

Tulasi:     hello! Everyone not in good mood. πŸ˜•

Nolla:      what happened dear πŸ˜²

Tulasi:     Are you drolling at ur hubby's pictures.πŸ˜‰

Nolla:      I am thinking ways to protect my hubby from souten's.😑

Tulasi:     I have better idea to protect your hubby from souten's πŸ˜‰

Sudha:     hello sis ! are u pulling my big sis leg ?

Sheethal:  why cannot you leave my jiju alone.

Tulasi:     no glimpse of shiv in Bv.

Sheethal:  He must be getting shaved by DD.πŸ˜›

Tulasi:     I want to become catwoman and chase Sid...πŸ˜†

Sudha:     he will become slim so that they will get new clothes for shiv. Getting sick of 

seeing him in faded pjs.

Sheethal:  why do you want to make him slim. He is so cute with golo molu cheeks.

Nolla:    why r u making fun of my hubby. πŸ˜‘

Sudha:    hope she did not kidnap your husband!

Nolla:     I am with u tulasi sis. Go ahead.

Sudha:    U r not a loyal wife.

Sheethal:  everything is fair when it comes to her hubby.

Sheethal:  Tulasi !it looks like Saanchi ka booth entered you πŸ˜†

Sudha :   where are you big sis...under the table or over the table.

Tulasi :   I am roaming in the forum. Guess what I found.

Sudha :   Another replacement πŸ˜†

Tulasi :    nolla ur hubby is acting pricey.

Nolla:      Lets open a funder raiser and collect money.

Sheethal: we will produce a movie with him with that money.😊

Nolla:      it is not easy to kidnap a 6 feet tall,handsome and charming guy. 

Sudha:    why don't you help her big sis? you are also a giraffe like our Sid.

Sheethal:  l:two giraffe's. πŸ€£

Tulasi:    what does he think about his fans? 

Sudha:    he has fans every where he goes .

Tulasi:     you mean ceiling fans!🀣

Sheethal:  oh! Tulasi you are hilarious .

Tulasi:     Nolla sis is missing. Is she still under the table or on the table! πŸ€£

After few hours Tulasi calls and says Sid agreed for the interview .

R u ready for the interview! Sid. Make yourself comfortable you can look around we recently celebrated 50th AT

Siddharth comes in to BV forum.He sees many gals drooling over him. Wow! I am very famous on the forum people write poetry,OS ,SS,FF. He scratches and thinks what is this OS ! is it one shot scene, SS means shiv screen space, FF means fast forward. There are more dialogues here than the BV show. 

He thinks for a minute and browses around the forum and he says Siddharth Shukla...different thread names. I am getting here more attention then the show with curiosity. He peaks into one of the AT. He thinks what AT means and asks one of the member and gets to know it is "Aapka Thakath". 

Wow! What do guys  discuss about me?

Tulasi:  you can peek into each AT and Olive is your die hard fan . She is a full time student and works hard in building the AT. Thank you olive!πŸ‘

Here are some of the AT names

You belong to fairy tales, 

Every aspect in you is admirable.

You set the screen on fire, 

You are one in a million,

You are a dream man of every woman.

He peeks into the AT and sees sheetsden ID

Sid:          how many sheets she has under her den? πŸ˜‰

Tulasi:      she is sheethal? Who will interview you?

Sid:          I hope I don't have to answer all Q's on her sheets.  πŸ˜†

Nolla:        please don't grill my hubby?

Tulasi:      don't worry sis! We will just toast him.πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Sheethal:   you are read for the interview !

Sid:          yes please ! but can't answer all ur Q's on the sheets.πŸ˜†

Sheethal:    how can u describe ur personality?

Sid:            the way I am in my offscreen interviews.

Sudha:       Why do you look bulkier for a week and then again back to your normal self!! 

Sid:            wait a minute, I've been asked this query with a person... Btw., you are?

Sheethal:    She's Sudha Iyer ! the person who asked that question in the live chat.

Sid:            Mrs.Iyer ! kyun mere bulky physique ke peeche pade hue hai aap? I like to eat.                     He pouts cutely.

Nolla:         Hubby, it's ok. Just ignore her. 

Sid:            Why are you calling me hubby? When did I marry you?

Tulasi:        She married you in Gandharva vivaah. πŸ˜†

Sid:            Like Meera ? Then how many Meera's ? 

Sudha:       Each and everyone of our AT member is a deewani of you.

Sheethal:   what do you think about our AT?

Sid:           what's this AT all about?

Tulasi:       talking about you, drooling over your pics, admiring your performances.                                   Your amazing!!

Nolla:         where were you my hubby ?

Sid:            in lucknow.

Nolla:         what ?? in Luv.. with whom ? πŸ˜²

Sid:            Yep Wifey!!" Nolla faints in the excitement.πŸ˜†

Sheethal:    AT means "apka thakath". 

Sid:            wow! You discuss about me and each thread has 150 pages.              

Sheethal:    β˜ΊοΈ

Sudha:        And we call ourselves the 4 stars of AT..

Sid:             Wow.,  it looks I have some unusual nutcase fans here!! πŸ˜‰

He sees Olive's poetry and he gets mesmerized. He signs an autograph on her                      profile.😊

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! SS πŸ₯³

Sheetsden

Beyond theSky

a video mix on Sid as a small gift for all Sid fans πŸ˜Š  

Sid VM DailyMotion link: Sidharth Shukla - uff teri ada

Sid VM Vimeo link: Sidharth Shukla - uff teri ada

Here is link for a video.. I will provide alternate link soon if it doesnt work.

Illumination thumbnail

Siddharth Shukla Birth day Thread helper
 Main them of the Sid birth day and design-- by , Olive

Poem: Olive,Tulasi

Written up -Olivey , Sudha, Hema5

Introductory banner made by : -~Starry.phoenix 

Other banner make by : -app-indy-KD,I iLoveSoboit-

Others Siggys Gifs make by -

Thank to all Creation maker who make the Sid siggys and gifs 
 Badtameezidil,Starry.phoenix , lipshaa, Gk-90,Hashiboo,app-indy-KD,S696-Sehreen,SanaJasmine,iLoveSobit-,BeyondtheSky, 

A big thanks to everyone who sent their wishes, siggies , ! 

Thank a lots to others creation maker to help 

Thank a lots to everyone who help us 

P.A.R.T.Y    T.I.M.E    G.U.Y.SπŸ₯³

lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Hotieee Shukla...
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful thread Olive. ⭐️ Amazing amazing creations by all.. πŸ‘ Have to yet read all the write ups. Great job !

Is someone tweeting this thread to Sid or no ? πŸ˜‰

Edited by dixie123 - 10 years ago