Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Sanaya has fallen behind, please do vote.
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
whilst i believe that tc is a rogue site and rigs their votes, i DID vote for 2 hrs. i just stopped. it's 3:16 AM and Sanaya's votes went up by all of 10 votes this entire time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
showviewer thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

whilst i believe that tc is a rogue site and rigs their votes, i DID vote for 2 hrs. i just stopped. it's 3:16 AM and Sanaya's votes went up by all of 10 votes this entire time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really...don't know what to say...๐Ÿ˜ก
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: showviewer

Really...don't know what to say...๐Ÿ˜ก

yep! And two other I-F members voted 3 hrs and 2 hrs respectively and nothing happened! well, it's obvious who's gonna win this one. tc has already decide. but they need the hits on their site, and they can only get that with Sanaya's name!!
Guinea thumbnail
Pls keep voting guys ...we are inching closer๐Ÿ˜Š
showviewer thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

yep! And two other I-F members voted 3 hrs and 2 hrs respectively and nothing happened! well, it's obvious who's gonna win this one. tc has already decide. but they need the hits on their site, and they can only get that with Sanaya's name!!

Can't offer any solution but we cannot give up if we want to give Sanaya any chance to win. The margin is getting closer, so we need to keep voting.
FAYKHAN29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree vid kbrt it rigg site.
 it true this tellychakkar website & other web spamdomain not honest site both is can b bit deceiving or misleading others in poll
, last yaer did load vote 4 Ipk cast & sanaya & spent age 3 hour & more everytime i vote Ipk cast other celeb increse 10 & 20 time more๐Ÿ˜• they also reduced vote
 with this site they never tell when the vote end or date,,, 
last nit did hour multi voting wid clearbrowsing it take age sometime it work not all 
im still trying let see & let make Sanaya win! does any1 know when is the voting end date
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: showviewer

Can't offer any solution but we cannot give up if we want to give Sanaya any chance to win. The margin is getting closer, so we need to keep voting.

U , I am constantly voting , what I have noticed is sometimes a vote does not show immidiately but after a few minutes the increase shows enmasse ..so let's keep going ๐Ÿ˜Š
showviewer thumbnail
^^ Good to know Guinea...so guys let's just keep voting...