lavina tandon int-She speaks of RT and PS

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKLupclhNTk
watch from 2:00,she speaks about rukaiya. and then at 2:42,she says how her co-actors helped her with her diction. Rajat especially! 😃

some stupid article had said that she wasnt in good terms with him 😡  I wanna ask the writer of that article-ZRA dekha hai? Galaa phaad phaad ke cheer kar rahi thi woh Rajat ke liye 😡

she also speaks of her friendship with Paridhi 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She didn't have problems with rt..tb said ki she is just not as friendly with him as in prc days..she said that rt has changed since the prc days n became moody...but there's no problem between them
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JanhaviSRK

She didn't have problems with rt..tb said ki she is just not as friendly with him as in prc days..she said that rt has changed since the prc days n became moody...but there's no problem between them

I doubt she even said that. Even if she said,she meant it in a good way,that Rajat has become more serious with his work and more mature.Which is a good thing,right? One shouldn't forget that RaJat was 14 when he was during PRC and now he is 22.How can they expect him to have his childlike innocence now?

They should go watch ZRA,lavina was the one cheering the most for Rajat's entry! We read her lips and it said "Gooo Rajat" 😃
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
True dat. ..plus tb ka track record bhi kamal ka hai words twist karne me...remember pari ke words bhi twist kiye the 😡😡
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I doubt that Laveena will ever make that kind of tactless statement...Frankly it was evident in ZRA awards that there are no problems between RT and rest of the teem...
TFS...
Edited by elasingh - 10 years ago
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
media really made a big issue out of nothing. maybe RT is not best friends like lavi & pari, but tht doesnt mean there is sum tensions b/w them. just like lavi,pari, ankita r best friends, similarly rajat & chetan r best friends. but ZRA proved tht the whole team gel very well. why will the whole team shout "akbar akbar", if they have probs with him???
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks. I was the person who spoke about her dislike towards Rajat. 😆
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Nice interview. She's a huge fan of Jodha. 😆
Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Nice interview. She's a huge fan of Jodha. 😆

It does seem like she shares an extremely close bond with Pari... 😊
Tohru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing lavina is such a sweetheart ❤️ so happy to knew she & pari are awsoem friends offscreen  😊