Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
NOTE : Please do NOT use the real names of the actors you want in your stories. You have to use their characters from a particular show and that name. 

For eg: If you use Karan Singh Grover his name in our story cannot be KSG but either Armaan or Asad and you have to use his character as in the show. If you choose Asad he should be kru, strong, bold and serious. If you choose Armaan he should be cool, funny, romantic, sweet etc. 

I hope you have understood the contest rules properly.
CrazyDollAnandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Last Date Of Submission of Entries: 30th December

Last Date to Sign Up: 31st December

^^ I think it's the opposite 

Just one question are we allowed to change a character's surname?

For eg: using Khushi Kapoor instead of Khushi Kumari Gupta.

another question:

We are not allowed to change the basic characterization of the hero or the heroine. 
But we can change their background right!

Here i was thinking  how can we make Arnav Singh Raizada poor without bearking the rule, because if i'm not wrong he was what he was a cause of his past but especially a couse of his wealth and power. 

edited

A clarification  on this

Critics will be totally on the judges scores and popular choice prizes will be on the number of votes. More details on this will be mentioned when I post the thread containing the entries :)

I would request the readers to remember these points when they cast their votes.

I just want to know one thing, and i think it's better clear all from the start instead of saying things during the voting process. 
How many entries we will be allowed to vote? Because the votes should be in proportion to the number of entries. 
For eg. if there will be like 10 entries then maybe 3/2 votes are enough but if there will be more then 10/15 entries (which is going to happen saying that a lot of us are interested in the contest) then i think the number of votes should be extented to 5. 

Another thing how many popular and critics award there will be? I mean how many runner up or special mentions? 
Edited by CrazyDollAnandi - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: CrazyDollAnandi

Last Date Of Submission of Entries: 30th December

Last Date to Sign Up: 31st December

^^ I think it's the opposite 

Just one question are we allowed to change a character's surname?

For eg: using Khushi Kapoor instead of Khushi Kumari Gupta.

OH YESSS. Sorry. and yes you may change the surname.

Originally posted by: CrazyDollAnandi

another question:

We are not allowed to change the basic characterization of the hero or the heroine. 
But we can change their background right!

Here i was thinking  how can we make Arnav Singh Raizada poor without bearking the rule, because if i'm not wrong he was what he was a cause of his past but especially a couse of his wealth and power. 

edited

A clarification  on this

Critics will be totally on the judges scores and popular choice prizes will be on the number of votes. More details on this will be mentioned when I post the thread containing the entries :)

I would request the readers to remember these points when they cast their votes.

I just want to know one thing, and i think it's better clear all from the start instead of saying things during the voting process. 
How many entries we will be allowed to vote? Because the votes should be in proportion to the number of entries. 
For eg. if there will be like 10 entries then maybe 3/2 votes are enough but if there will be more then 10/15 entries (which is going to happen saying that a lot of us are interested in the contest) then i think the number of votes should be extented to 5. 

Another thing how many popular and critics award there will be? I mean how many runner up or special mentions? 

Ofcourse it's better to clear things before the contest! 

See, you cant change the character but you can make him a businessman instead of a fashion company owner. or whatever. You have to stick to character thats it. it depends on you how you write it! 

See, how many votes how many awards will be decided on the basis of how many entries come in. more entries more prizes will be awarded. I can't tell you how many exactly but enough for the entries received. when the voting thread will be out EVERYTHING will be mentioned on that thread. don't worry. We go step by step. 
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -BlueEyes-

OH YESSS. Sorry. and yes you may change the surname.

Sh*t. I forgot to ask you about this yesterday. ๐Ÿ˜† Thanks for asking Anandi ๐Ÿ˜†
2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Firstly thanks for extending the dates๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Secondly I had a query...
Is there any format we need to follow for font. As in the font type and size??
And colour too??

Originally posted by: sashaz_sis

Firstly thanks for extending the dates๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Secondly I had a query...
Is there any format we need to follow for font. As in the font type and size??
And colour too??

Font I'll be editing. You just need to send me ur story in black arial. I'll do the rest! ๐Ÿ˜Š
niinuma007 thumbnail
Can we pair Arnav and Meredith grey from grey's anatomy?Edited by niinuma007 - 10 years ago

Thanks for repling to my queries

I have another question:

Are we allowed to change the character's religion and their background?
for eg. make Zoya an hindu or Asad a punjabi or vise versa