Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zuluajay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Kushal is sweet heart and kamya u r doing just because of nominations u can win the show but u cannot find guy like kushal 
littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zuluajay

Kushal is sweet heart and kamya u r doing just because of nominations u can win the show but u cannot find guy like kushal 

thats true.Kushal always respected kamya atleast sh should not bitch about him with tanman and anda ðŸ˜¡ She can confront him directly na ? 
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kushal was smiling throughout in today's weekend ka wow episode..his smile makes my day...baaki jaye baad mein...
ShreyALuVKushaL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am watching LF.kushal,Gauhar and Ajaz r discussing Kamya's issue,all r shocked by wat kamya did and on z other side kamya is justifying ferself with Andy..My God..Wat's wrong with Kamya?...
JIYA_22 thumbnail
positive energy b/w kushal salman only aj k lye :p
JIYA_22 thumbnail
acc to sophi Kushal gauhar r Playing fair game woww
JIYA_22 thumbnail
Hahha Precap : Gau kushal hand in hand watching Clipping n Gau said Hum To dobenge sanam tmhe b sath le k dobenge :p Btw kushal Expression was wow when Clipping is playing !
XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Looks like this week's task is going to be on an individual level. 
The person who stays hungry the longest will get a direct entry into the finale!!!!

I can't be a 100% sure, but this is what I understood from what Salman said at the end of the episode.

Anyway, the episode was nice today. But I think Sofia was a bit much. She didn't need to continue taunting Armaan even outside. 

Anyway, LF mein Kamya comes and tells the other 4 that Kushal was telling Ajaz ki "Iska matlab yeh hee hua ki woh sirf voting ke liye dost banni. I'm not sure kiske liye tha ya back story kya thi, but I think mere liye hee hoga"

And then they were showing Ajaz Sangram and Kush talk about the issue. And then Sangram wasn;t there but Ajaz Gau and Kush were talking about how Kamya didn't do a nice thing by making that statement. 

And side by side Kamya was sitting with Andy Armaan Tanisha and later on only Andy and talking. Everything was on mute.

Kushal in the middle said something like Tu bola na 5 vs 3 hain, lekin 4 vs 4 hee tha. Sirf inko dono baaju acha rehna hain. (Was telling this to Ajaz about Kamya. Gau was also there)

I get where these 3 are coming from. They are obviously hurt. But technically, what Kamya said was right. And she is going to get a pat on the back on Saturday while these 3 are again going to be sunaoed.
XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Now Andy Tanisha and Armaan sitting on the deck and bitching about Kush
XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Kamya Kush and Gau sitting on the dining table and clearing stuff out. Kamya is crying I think.
Ajaz joins them now.
Edited by XOXOgossipgirl - 10 years ago