~ Till Death Death Do Us Apart ~

Arakshi_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

"The best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched. They can only be felt by the heart"

❤️TILL DEATH DO US APART❤️

"my team means everything to me" she had never expected him to say that. She remembered his words as Saakshi stood there tied upto a bomb.There was too much commotion around her.

She could feel the world slipping away. Then suddenly she saw Arjun come there. Her heart sank into a vast ocean of infinite depth. She knew this was the last time she would see him...the last time she would hear him..the last time..sounded very scary..creepy...the last moment of her life..and it belonged to him. Her eyes welled up looking at him. she had given her everything to him ...her love..her patience her endurance ..and today she knew that no would be no trace of her from now on.

The immense pain she felt numbed her completely..she would be leaving him..his world..forever. she saw struggling to diffuse..but she knew it was over. There was nothing he could do..damn there wasn't anything that even god could do.

He came running to her. she looked into his eyes soon enough..because she knew she didn't have time..he held her hand as if he needed strength. He looked at her exhausted,pain and troubled. Guess he too knew it by that it wouldn't end well. She looked at him and smiled ..and wait what was that? A tear? Arjun was crying? she smiled even more. Finally! Finally she could bring out some sort of emotion out of him.

He touched her hand once more.. "no saakshi...not like this..this is not gonna end.." he said as if he were reassuring himself. She looked at him seriously now..she wanted to tell him she loved him ..that he was her life..day and night  all she thought was about him..she loved him just too much.

But she controlled the urge. She didn't want to tell this to him now. Guess they weren't meant to be..so she decided to carry her love for him ,away from him..that thought pinched her heart. If not this life ..probably next life..probably next time Arjun will be her's. Seeing her love crumble inside she felt helpless. She wanted to scream at the top of her voice "i love u arjun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" but no..that would hurt him even more.

So for the last time..for the last moment of her life on this planet..for the last time in his gaze she relived all her life ...her parents..her ailing father..her friends...and Arjun. She thought of all those moments with him..she thanked god silently for the memories atleast. Maybe death will separate them, but will never take away the love she has for him.

As Arjun turned around to figure out something..she screamed "arjun ruko!!" he turned back to face her.

For the first time in years, he felt a longing..a desire...a sparkle. He looked at her with some kind of passion he was unaware of. She was lost in his stare..the last one..

She gestured him to come close..he went slowly.

"arjun..."

"saakshi..tumhe kuch nahin hoga..wait main kuch karta hun..." arjun said but saakshi intervened "arjun...arjun stop! Tum bhi janthe ho aur main bhi..ki hum kuch nahin kar sakthe.." she said as tears flowed down.

Arjun could hold back his tears. He was just too hurt at that sight.

"arjun...aaj aakhri baar hoga..main tumse maafi maangna chahthi hoon..maine tumhe bohut pareshaan kiya hain.." she sobbed.

"saakshi..what r u saying..chodo uss baat ko.." he said as he cupped her face.

*BEEEP*

Arjun looked at the timer..1 minute left.

He looked at her..he wanted to stay..now way he could leave her.

"arjun go ..arjun go.." saaksi screamed and cried.

He stood there staring at her intently. Maybe he finally realised what she meant to him, maybe he realised she was never 'just a team member'..but it was too late.

"arjun..agar tum chahthe ho ki main khushi-khushi iss duniya se chali jao tho plz..plz yaha se chale jao..jo log iske peeche hain unhe doondo aur maar daalo unhe arjun..maar daalo plzzz...arjun jao.." she screamed.

He moved back...slowly and reluctantly..

As he moved back Saakshi smiled at him whole-heartedly..like she was becoming his ..forever. he looked at her weak body..

She smiled at him and whispered "i love u arjun..i love u.." she said which wasunnoticed by Arjun and soon the whole place blew up into flames...their last eyelock saw the burning flames..which wasn't stronger than their burning love..their unending saga of feelings for each other..finally the moth had touched the flame..but this time it burnt her.

As he looked unconsciously at her body being burnt by the dazzling flames he could hear her say ..something..he didn't understand..maybe he'll never understand..maybe he'll never know. This will remain a mystery, a beautiful mystery..!

She might be dead..but her soul resides in his..her heartbeat ring in his ears ..her laughter floats in his throat..her lips cherish his mouth...her love cleanses him of all sins. Her love was on the most difficult but yet she had the courage to love him..to believe he could love one day..to believe he would live one day..

As he got up he said "saakshi ..i love you.."

Their unspoken love will be with them forever. They'll never know how much they loved each other..they'll never know of the eternal love they have for each other...There is a sacredness in tears.They are the not the mark of weakness,but of power.They speak more eloquently than a thousand tongues. There are messengers of unspeakable love and overwhelming grief.

I believe that If i die,

And you were to walk near my grave,

From the very depths of earth..

I would only hear your footsteps...❤️

Edited by likithakmh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarunfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Was this an os or did it actually happen In the show
coolRD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
phew!!!! it ws vry emotnal... pura senti bna dia mreko
bt it ws wndrful.. luvd it
nd thnx 4 d pm 😊
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
realization too late 
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res/unres
superb amazing very well written n emotional m literaly crying n thanx 4 pmEdited by Luci333 - 10 years ago
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Likitha,very well written and emotionally oh! Ruladiya! Great dear!
Edited by Tulasi14 - 10 years ago
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Awsuuumm Superrr Liku...U made me cry Yaara!! 😭 😭 Superrrbbb!! 👏👏
Harshamara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome.
Ur work made me cry.
I thnk cvs must try somethng like dis.
But u knw na Bade logo ki badi badi batein.
Anyway wonderful work.
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg... its so emotional!
Very well written. I really liked it.
I felt like I was witnessing the tragic ending my self.

Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh please we all are already been through of pain
Missing arakshi and you make us cry
Please don't do it
We miss our beloved arakshi
Reading this is so emotional
I am literally crying
Only one show I watch now gone
My connection will be drop with star plus
Please write happy story