Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Hi-Fi...😛 This story does remind me of ViSa.. but it has Kekta flavour to it...

@TM: Yes... She did lie to save her mother's dignity, but you know, in future, this lie will be big hurdle for her... Specially if Shubho Sees her and Raman togather, he may just go and blurt up things related to this lie, giving negative views on Ishita to Raman, as if she is trying to trap him..
I have become so used to this Ekta Kapoor's tactics!😕

I agree this scene will surely create misunderstanding, ekta doesn't do anything without any reason 🤣
StarSmarty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

Nice post. Ishita painful past is revealed n so sad for her.actress nicely protrayed ishita pain today n her mom's pain for ishita,nice acting by actress who is playing ishita's mom too.i didn't get who r those family. I mean I was busy n just ve a glance of epi,is the small boy in function ishita's sis r bro's son.ya tat lady taunting/making fun of pain of ishita so sad n not commendable but this type of non sensible creatures exists in real world n oh y ppl in world r so nonsensible n mean.

Ishita-raman issue will pop up some other time later for more drama as today hint is given of ishita family talking of raman for ishita n cvs will use it for makeup r mu later at a point the stage story will be. So far show is interesting n hope it becomes better by passing epis.

I agree the whole cast is awesome! Yea lets hope it becomes more better.
StarSmarty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddhi_

Nice post, good points. Its nice how the past has been revealed and Ishita seen in pain. Divyanka portrayed the feelings and emotions so well

She is a great actress. Thanks dear.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

Nice post. Ishita painful past is revealed n so sad for her.actress nicely protrayed ishita pain today n her mom's pain for ishita,nice acting by actress who is playing ishita's mom too.i didn't get who r those family. I mean I was busy n just ve a glance of epi,is the small boy in function  ishita's sis r bro's son.ya tat lady taunting/making fun of  pain  of ishita so sad n not commendable but this type of non sensible creatures exists in real world n oh y ppl in world r so nonsensible n mean.

Ishita-raman issue will pop up some other time later for more drama as today hint is given of ishita family talking of raman for ishita n cvs will use it for makeup r mu later at a point the stage story will be. So far show is interesting n hope it becomes better by passing epis.

Show's going great! 👍🏼  Already anxiously awaiting Monday's epi!😊

That was Ishta's Sister and husband and son.  Ishta was supposed to marry her sister's younger brother in law (her jiju's brother).  So both sisters would have had the same MIL.   Unfortunate for her that she is going to have occasional run ins with them in the future too...  (this is why the MIL went off the deep end (she's already a nasty, vindictive lady) but when she heard her DIL say to her older son, what is Shubhu doing here...I thought we agreed that we would invite only one or the other for functions (meaning taking turns inviting Ishta or Shubhu so they wouldn't run into each other) the mother blew a fuse!)  Basically saying he has more right to be there then Ishta since it's his own family function yada yada and then starting laying into Ishta and pouring salt on an open wound...🤢
StarSmarty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parm.

Show's going great! 👍🏼 Already anxiously awaiting Monday's epi!😊

That was Ishta's Sister and husband and son. Ishta was supposed to marry her sister's younger brother in law (her jiju's brother). So both sisters would have had the same MIL. Unfortunate for her that she is going to have occasional run ins with them in the future too... (this is why the MIL went off the deep end (she's already a nasty, vindictive lady) but when she heard her DIL say to her older son, what is Shubhu doing here...I thought we agreed that we would invite only one or the other for functions (meaning taking turns inviting Ishta or Shubhu so they wouldn't run into each other) the mother blew a fuse!) Basically saying he has more right to be there then Ishta since it's his own family function yada yada and then starting laying into Ishta and pouring salt on an open wound...🤢

I agree! Either anyone would have been in function but shubu unfortunately came and all this mess happened. But ishita is a strong lady i must say.
Serena.V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The past of raman feels like more interesting for me
StarSmarty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serena.V

The past of raman feels like more interesting for me

Yea! Waiting for that to reveal!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
her past was already mentioned by Ishu on tuesday or wednesday episode , where she told how close she went to marriage and then the guy loved her backed off ... looks like they gave more drama to it ... 
StarSmarty thumbnail

Originally posted by: breezy

her past was already mentioned by Ishu on tuesday or wednesday episode , where she told how close she went to marriage and then the guy loved her backed off ... looks like they gave more drama to it ...

Yes J, it was dramatic but true! People break marriages in reality also in such circumstances.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no no she mentioned about it , after coming from that shaddi registration mela, she mentioned to amma at home, 
ofcurse ppl do, not every one are open minded . and its not easy as every one long for own blood to take family tree forward