ArShiFF: The Dawn of the Dawn #10 - REMOVED

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
!

The fan fiction The Dawn Of The Dawn has been removed from the India-forums portal and will soon be moved to a restricted blog which can only be accessed upon my permission. 

The blog at the moment is closed and will remain closed until all my work is completely moved from here. Whenever it is available for read, I shall add the blog link to my profile page and on the IF status, and announce it as well on my current ongoing story Sex Between Hearts. You can then PM me for access. 

Note: PM requests sent before the official announcement of the blog will not be honored. You must wait until the blog is opened. 

Please be informed that the access to my blog is given only after reviewing the track record of your engagement with the other stories and the writers, in terms of how detailed (and active) are you with the comments or discussions. 

If you are silent reader or someone who do not believe in leaving more than one-line feedback for the writer, please do not bother requesting access as most certainly you will denied (even if you have been reading my stories for many many years, no exceptions!). 

My sincere apologies if I am sounding arrogant or overweening. But I had to take this strict approach after realizing how I have been taken granted for many years. When you PM the story for 650 readers but receive comments from only 150 readers out of which 120+ leave one line (most often one word) feedback, its disheartening and very demotivating. Oh did I mention to you that one of my stories got plagiarized? That was the last straw that broke my endurance. 

Anyway, long story short you know what I will be looking for when you PM me. Reflect on yourself for a moment before sending that PM. 

Love, 
Deeps.
Edited by ToxicLove - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
~Astha dii~

CONGRATULATIONS DI... ðŸ¤—

I'm missing u a lot... Cum back soon... ðŸ˜­

Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
kushiarnav1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratulations on new thread...

its a wonderful jeourney...

wishing u the happy holidays...

cheers...
khareshelley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on new thread...😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š
lovely new banner...😊
Enjoy ur holidays..!!!!!!
flutterlashes thumbnail
Congrats...🥳
i hope this month end soon...
waitng
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations!

you and this superb story deserve many more threads..]All the best!!

Very nice posterEdited by madhu1210 - 10 years ago
lalarukh thumbnail
congrats on new thread may u have many many more :)
aweee meenu the dj dearest awesome lovely banner...perfect background...lovely...

marrie although commented on it earlier too...its lovely banner dear very ...very soft colours and sweet :)
Edited by lalarukh - 10 years ago
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread..😊
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations for the new thread...
sfghfj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3