Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@ Archu, Barun ex co star's reunion...🤣

@ Soni, loved loved paro breaking into a laughter and watching herself in the mirror. Sanaya was too good.
soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

Soni, Archu, beenadi,

I am liking rudra having basic needs like a grown man. For ASR I used to dream that he is a man with experience though he never even touched lavanya much.
Mohini maasi is a winner, sure shot. She is having dialogues like manorama Mami. Though this is a more vicious character.
Waiting for nachnewali to turn to kaatnewali.

mou...I absolutely agree with you...rudra is so much real...not talking abt ASR...he is one of my fav tv characters...but him being a virgin was a bit of a stretch!!!!!! oh me too would like to see the naachanwali turning into kaatanwali!!!! Paro bai sa has her hands full...ek taraf jallad aur doosri taraf kaatanwali!!!!!! poor girl!!!!
yep...its heart warming to see her find happiness in little things despite what she is going thru!!!!!! Edited by soni.b - 10 years ago
soni.b thumbnail
oye I need...6...no 5 more posts to complete 4500!!!!! koto hard work korchi aami!!!! 😃
dennisdmenace thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni.b

mou...I absolutely agree with you...rudra is so much real...not talking abt ASR...he is one of my fav tv characters...but him being a virgin was a bit of a stretch!!!!!! oh me too would like to see the naachanwali turning into kaatanwali!!!! Paro bai sa has her hands full...ek taraf jallad aur doosri taraf kaatanwali!!!!!! poor girl!!!!

And to add more masala maasi  with her tadkewali dialogue.

ASR is my all my fav too but he was shown a virgin like Salman khan saving himself for his wife. Too much was left for imagination. Here it's served on platter. 
For majorsa's all kind of hunger there is Laila.
soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

And to add more masala maasi with her tadkewali dialogue.

ASR is my all my fav too but he was shown a virgin like Salman khan saving himself for his wife. Too much was left for imagination. Here it's served on platter.
For majorsa's all kind of hunger there is Laila.

hahaha...maybe the maker's didn't want the viewers go into a tizzy or have sleepless nights with all the discussions abt major's virginity/experience...viewers ke sukoon ke liye...major sa not a virgin and has 8 or more years of experience!!!!!! 😛
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
True... and for a character like Rudra with strong passions, having a total 'untouched' vibe would be quite weird. There is a serious realism to him having a naachnewali / kaatnewali / bhookh ko khatam karne wali for 8 years. (OMG, this is seriously one of my weirdest posts! 😆)
Anu - I also feel Colors is a little less "family-oriented" - they are a little more touchy-feely than SP I feel. A bit more open to such things. I used to be surprised at some of the things Arnav and Khushi would get away with on IPK to be honest. I just wish there was more stuff they could have shown there. ðŸ˜‰ My dream was always that they would have a hate marriage but filled with like this real sexual tension which they keep feeling all the time... Sigh. Anyway jo ho gaya, woh ho gaya. Kya kare. 

Waise woh chachi is getting on my nerves - whenever she says mausam I just find it maha weird, I don't know why. I am also super interested in knowing if the thakurain is really Rudra's mother!

Soni - congrats on getting so close to 5000! I am sure we can get you there soon! ðŸ˜‰
dennisdmenace thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanan14

True... and for a character like Rudra with strong passions, having a total 'untouched' vibe would be quite weird. There is a serious realism to him having a naachnewali / kaatnewali / bhookh ko khatam karne wali for 8 years. (OMG, this is seriously one of my weirdest posts! 😆)

Anu - I also feel Colors is a little less "family-oriented" - they are a little more touchy-feely than SP I feel. A bit more open to such things. I used to be surprised at some of the things Arnav and Khushi would get away with on IPK to be honest. I just wish there was more stuff they could have shown there. ðŸ˜‰ My dream was always that they would have a hate marriage but filled with like this real sexual tension which they keep feeling all the time... Sigh. Anyway jo ho gaya, woh ho gaya. Kya kare. 

Waise woh chachi is getting on my nerves - whenever she says mausam I just find it maha weird, I don't know why. I am also super interested in knowing if the thakurain is really Rudra's mother!

Soni - congrats on getting so close to 5000! I am sure we can get you there soon! ðŸ˜‰

@ bold, Sapna mera toot Gaya...with the bg score and sob sob😭
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think I've to start watching RR now😆 ðŸ˜†
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
link to new cc
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3908281