Posted: 10 years ago
Asked by a fan:

Can we get chhoti bahu 3 with Avinash Rubina as leads once they get free??
I have a very good story

Zee anmol replied:

Thanks  .. We received your request on twitter also, you can submit your story to ZEE TV

This is great that they replied we should keep on requesting 😊

If we do suggest them a good storyline they could maybe think of bringing a season 3 😃
Edited by radev_no1fan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry not interest in CB 3 any time soon. I want Rubina to do a story with someone else before and proof herself before doing Cb 3 with Avinash again. Avinash has succes with someone else now, the jodi is popular and the new jodi Avinash and Shrenu has been accepted. Avinash is getting a lot of  new fans. We should be happy for him.  I hope the same for RUbina. Rubina isn't been lucky after Cb at all. Why ask for CB 3. And why should Rubina always have the tag CB! Let her proof she can work romantic with other actors too. I just hope for Rubina sake she gets the chance and longer time basis. And people accept her too with someone else.  Cb can always happen later in the future. Both are young.

And loved Rubina with Piyush I just wish we could see it longer, Ram and Sita.
Edited by ashna26 - 10 years ago
Yes we all know that it can happen after avinash and rubina have worked with others and then free but the main highlight here is that zee anmol replied and even said to send story to zee tv which is a good sign  😊
It doesn't mean if your requesting now it will happen at present as it's not possible as they are in their shows i posted this regarding CB3 in the future as they encouraged fans to send to zee tv

Also read the comment where the person is not telling them to start it now but when they are free which could be in a long time maybe 

Even if you are requesting for CB3 now it won't affect avinash and rubina's shows as this is only possible if they are both free at the same time 😊

oldamma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashna26

Sorry not interest in CB 3 any time soon. I want Rubina to do a story with someone else before and proof herself before doing Cb 3 with Avinash again. Avinash has succes with someone else now, the jodi is popular and the new jodi Avinash and Shrenu has been accepted. Avinash is getting a lot of  new fans. We should be happy for him.  I hope the same for RUbina. Rubina isn't been lucky after Cb at all. Why ask for CB 3. And why should Rubina always have the tag CB! Let her proof she can work romantic with other actors too. I just hope for Rubina sake she gets the chance and longer time basis. And people accept her too with someone else.  Cb can always happen later in the future. Both are young.

And loved Rubina with Piyush I just wish we could see it longer, Ram and Sita.

I

I'm not going to comment on Avinash & his co-star.  For me, the chemistry and pairing of Avinash and Rubina is still the BEST EVER shown on TV and their screen presence is very beautiful and interesting to watch.  Therefore  I'm still looking forward to see them both together, either CB3 with totally different/new concept or a new show altogether. Miss them both very much especially now, since there is no photo of them together.

Originally posted by: oldamma

I

I'm not going to comment on Avinash & his co-star.  For me, the chemistry and pairing of Avinash and Rubina is still the BEST EVER shown on TV and their screen presence is very beautiful and interesting to watch.  Therefore  I'm still looking forward to see them both together, either CB3 with totally different/new concept or a new show altogether. Miss them both very much especially now, since there is no photo of them together.

Well said 👏 missing them so much together let's see what we will see in the future a season 3 or with them coming in a brand new show 😊

Have faith we shall get a photo of them soon !
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well it has effected Rubina career I think. She is not getting new lead roles or not on the right time, or she is getting cheated by a PH otherwise she would not pick these short roles. Avinash is lucky with his new show. Oldamma does it matter who is the best. For us it is Avina for others it is someone else.  He is getting new fans and is getting appreciate that matter in the tv industry.  But must say I don't like  some of  these new fans how they bash Rubina on facebook that she is no good. They are pretty obsessed about Avinash private life  more than the show itself lol. Therefore Rubina seems the target on facebook. Ohh well used by  the bashing now first PV season 1 fans, then the EBP fans and now some Ghiaa fans and off course some usual haters. Guess that happens to every celeb. Fans are fans!!

That actors will be accepted with different co actors. Thats make a career. Like I said before I want the same for Rubina. Also luck and people who believe in you and support you.
Oldamma I'm fan and wellwishers of actors. I like Avina as a couple who played Radev so beautiful No one else can do that. Cb can wait. Four years is a really long time for a show on indian tv.
 I just want to see Rubina with different co stars not just short roles . Sadly she has no luck. I'm thinking in the point of view for Rubina as I'm big fan of Rubina. For me it will be boring seeing Rubina in romantic roles only with Avinash. So thats why also I want Rubina with other actors. Loving her as cute and funny Jeannie. I just hope the show will continue a little bit longer. She is showcasting her talent. It is mine opinion that I want to see Rubina with different co stars in a romantic show. Respect everyone opinion. Now I wonder if that will ever happen. I just  hope something good will happen to Rubina.
Goodnight!! Edited by ashna26 - 10 years ago
Valini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rubina is as talented and attractive as Avinash. She has a wonderful personality and is very brilliant. Have no fear she will be very successful at what she does. She would create magic once again all she needs is an excellent co-star to match her talent be it Avinash or someone else.

Originally posted by: Valini

Rubina is as talented and attractive as Avinash. She has a wonderful personality and is very brilliant. Have no fear she will be very successful at what she does. She would create magic once again all she needs is an excellent co-star to match her talent be it Avinash or someone else.

Yep your right 😊 she is not unlucky she has all the best wishes and she will be in a big show again she can't rush and choose any lead role she will choose the right one which will give her more success 😃
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Want to see Rubina get a good lead role 
What happened to all the offers she was getting 
Hope this time she gets a good ph who knows what a wonderfull actress she is 
Very happy at least Avinash is doing good 
Even after so many new fans his rank still going down --- so sad 
sparklingeyes thumbnail
Guys come on...looks like u got affected by those stupid people comments...
We all know our Avinash n rubina are superb actors
...we had to wait for Avinash show for more than a year...but now wegot it n its going good
I m sure Rubina will also get a lead role in a good n new show
JUST keep ur faith...