Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pch76

I have a feeling that Ovi and Arjun are playing a prank on Purvi to tease her and what not... Looking at Arjun - I am sure he is putting up an act. It is a final test that he is giving to Purvi. 

If its a prank, then its a most cruel prank! ðŸĪĒ 
Do they want to test Purvi's faith in Arjun before they finally reunite? ðŸ˜ē
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg wat a pathetic twist. . . Bt thanx 4 such a wel wu di!
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Its clearly Arjun's illness track so Rithvik can say Bye Bye to the show!
 Arjun was having frequent headaches, he also refused to have dinner on many nights. He probably has a brain tumor with which a person can survive for a few years but eventually his/her time runs out. 
So when he saw Purvi wanted to return to his life, he called Ovi (just before he hugged Purvi, that wasnt a business call) and he asked Ovi to help him pretend he didnt want Purvi back and that he had been living with Ovi all along.

So Arjun and Ovi hid Tina and her grandma in the bathroom and were pretending to play House House in front of Purvi so she leaves him again and Arjun can die in peace! 
That is BT Logic! ðŸĪŠ

Pallavi it wasn't just that he saw Purvi wanted to be back in his life.  He without a doubt wanted her back in his life. If he didn't want to reunite..he pursued her and tried to be with her all the time since she came to India.  

Besides, doesn't Ovi live in Canada.  She of all people hated India in many ways and her career was in Canada, she wouldn't be "next door" to run over to his house.  Ovi and Purvi's choice of words and language were not characteristic of the way they interacted.   

I think, besides being a cruel trick by Ekta, that Purvi is imagining it. Maybe she's on her way to his house and is daydreaming (daynightmaring ðŸ˜ē ) that maybe that's why Arjun isn't there. But it is odd he's not at the wedding.  I'm not saying there couldn't be a sick track for him, to exit him from the show, but he wouldn't have not gone to the wedding in order to stay home and do this to Purvi.  

That said, I have had my doubts all along that Ekta would actually reunite them.  
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

Pallavi it wasn't just that he saw Purvi wanted to be back in his life.  He without a doubt wanted her back in his life. If he didn't want to reunite..he pursued her and tried to be with her all the time since she came to India.  

Besides, doesn't Ovi live in Canada.  She of all people hated India in many ways and her career was in Canada, she wouldn't be "next door" to run over to his house.  Ovi and Purvi's choice of words and language were not characteristic of the way they interacted.   

I think, besides being a cruel trick by Ekta, that Purvi is imagining it. Maybe she's on her way to his house and is daydreaming (daynightmaring ðŸ˜ē ) that maybe that's why Arjun isn't there. But it is odd he's not at the wedding.  I'm not saying there couldn't be a sick track for him, to exit him from the show, but he wouldn't have not gone to the wedding in order to stay home and do this to Purvi.  

That said, I have had my doubts all along that Ekta would actually reunite them.  

Daynightmaring...😆😆 Nice coinage of new term, naava! ðŸ˜†
Anything is possible at this juncture!

Lets count the possibilities so far:

1) Purvi fell asleep on her way to Arjun's house and dreamed the whole scenario.😆 Shes very anxious abt Arjun so shes afraid Evil Ovi will return to destroy her happiness again! ðŸ˜ˆ Her daynightmare is a reflection of her inner fears! EK is turning into a psychology expert! ðŸ˜†

2) Arjun did want Purvi to return to his life but he just found out (doctor called him on sangeet day abt medical report) that hes dying of brain tumor. So Arjun hatched up this whole plan, Ovi was already in India...so he called her up and asked her to help him trick Purvi. ðŸĪĒ

3) Ovi and Arjun hatched up a plan to test Purvi's faith in Arjun. If this time also she jumps to conclusions and blames/ dumps Arjun OR if she remembers what the housekeeper told her that Arjun was alone all these years. So they are tricking her again. ðŸĪĒ

Surish thumbnail
nanny101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

it must be a dream or her fearful imagination.  

not one thing would make sense otherwise.  The housekeeper lied too? All those times of showing him alone and thinking of Purvi.. what was that?  He couldn't live anymore without Purvi? He invented the longing on his face, in his eyes? He was crying yesterday when he took Purvi back in his arms.  That was an act? a joke?  I don't think so.  

Arjun would be that cruel?? I think it has to be a dream/imagination. 

actually there are no words ...even if a dream...

I agree has to be a dream. But some suggested Arjun may have a terminal illness so he is trying to make purvi hate him. Or maybe pari did this ?
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Before I came to read the update I was asking myself, if Purvi is happy, Ovi must not be far behind to ruin that happiness.
And there she is, Miss. Ovi in whatever avatar to shred all hopes of happiness between Arjun and Purvi.
The man has been bad news from the get go. Stupid Purvi to fall in love with him, to remain in love with him, and to want to get back with him. If she had an iota of sense she would have moved forward in life. Yes, this track is pathetic beyond words. Ekta pulls the crazy one more time.
I am sure Fekta will bring in a story of how Pari called and took kasam from Arjun to stay away from her mother. And stupid Arjun went running to Ovi to get her help to get rid of Purvi's new found love for him. These two, Purvi and Arjun, deserve a thrashing for making a mockery out of love.
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pallavi, brain tumor like you said or Pari taking a promise from Arjun to stay away from her mom. Whatever the reason, it is a dumb track.
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Before I came to read the update I was asking myself, if Purvi is happy, Ovi must not be far behind to ruin that happiness.
And there she is, Miss. Ovi in whatever avatar to shred all hopes of happiness between Arjun and Purvi.
The man has been bad news from the get go. Stupid Purvi to fall in love with him, to remain in love with him, and to want to get back with him. If she had an iota of sense she would have moved forward in life. Yes, this track is pathetic beyond words. Ekta pulls the crazy one more time.
I am sure Fekta will bring in a story of how Pari called and took kasam from Arjun to stay away from her mother. And stupid Arjun went running to Ovi to get her help to get rid of Purvi's new found love for him. These two, Purvi and Arjun, deserve a thrashing for making a mockery out of love.

😆 If ArVi are together, can Ovi be far behind? (to paraphrase the winter and spring quote most horribly) ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
I was saying for last 2 weeks, that Ovi is always brought in to separate ArVi...so here she is...its not even been 24 hrs since ArVi patched up! ðŸ˜†
Fekta is so predictable! Its EK and the CVs who deserves the thrashing! ðŸ˜Ą For writing the worst tracks for ArVi with Ovi popping up like a bad penny everytime! 
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Pallavi, brain tumor like you said or Pari taking a promise from Arjun to stay away from her mom. Whatever the reason, it is a dumb track.

But Jahnvi...why would Pari destroy her own mother's happiness? Sachin had made Archu agree to divorce Manav because he wanted his own mother Shravani to marry Manav. Here, Purvi doesnt have a lover waiting in the wings to marry her (unless Onir divorced Shalu) ðŸ˜† and is coming back to the show. So why would Pari ask Arjun to dump Purvi again and cause her so much pain? I dont think its Pari...but anything can happen in PR...its a dumb show made by a sadistic woman!