M confused..... abt Current Track

Rutuja... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys, in SBB segment they had show Phoot Phoot kar Royi Jodha but why??????

I thought Tasneem n Adham get married thats why she was crying but here situation is totally different

After seen Promo n Precap seems JO will satisfy with Jalal's decision Then What was the reason Behind that Rona Dhona???????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me too have the same qs...lets see age kya hota hai
.Sumi. thumbnail
Well i too had the same question as 2 why was she cryng😕

smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
may be tasneem is getting married
but

as we all know MA n AK came in court with full preparation n homework... so didn't left any point ..they played their card well..and jodha is not blind to see ... that according to law n justice there is no way to stop or dictating adham doing marry tasneem ...so was not actually angry with jalal...
may be when marriage will be fix she will cry ... but as spoiler jalal is definitely upto some thing...

hoping for good👍🏼
Rutuja... thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile.sara

may betasneem is getting married

</div>
<div>
but
</div>
as we all know MA n AK came in court with full preparation n homework... so didn't left any point ..they played their card well..and jodha is not blind to see ... that according to law n justice there is no way to stop or dictating adham doing marry tasneem ...so was not actually angry with jalal...

may be when marriage will be fix she will cry ... but as spoiler jalal is definitely upto some thing...

<div>hoping for good👍🏼

Jallu wont let this happen

Edited by IFRutuja - 10 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i Think tat small girl may attempt suicide bcz she scared of adham nw..so for that jo may cry..bt i cant able to see her lyk tat😭😭
preet_pal320 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe Maham and Adham will pull off some plan against her. Even if nothing happens to Adham, I think they would still try to get Jodha back.
Rutuja... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...hema23...

i Think tat small girl may attempt suicide bcz she scared of adham nw..so for that jo may cry..bt i cant able to see her lyk tat😭😭

Haa ye possibility hai
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

pata nahi yaar...mei bhi usi bat se confused hu.😕

the same question is running in my mind too...

vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They don't shoot that much in advance so maybe she is crying because legally she can't stop the marriage and will feel helpless but at the end moment jalal will find a way to stop it. Remember in sbb they said she was crying because of tasneem n Adham track so any revenge saga will take another week or so. Edited by vinitaj27 - 10 years ago