SP Article: Kunal has opened up about his love for Shraddha

Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Shraddha and Kunal had some romantic sparks flying between them. This had been happening for a while now. Kunal has made vocal his love for Shraddha recently! What will happen now?

Shraddha has faced many ups and downs in her life. After marrying the man she loved dearly against the wishes of her family, she faced all the troubles he put her through. Bobby had abandoned Shraddha and their little son Dhruv to chase his dream of becoming a musician. He had completely vanished without a trace. At this period, Shraddha's life turned upside down. She was a single mother struggling to make ends meet. At this difficult time it was her family who stood by her when they found out a year later. Bobby had returned briefly but only to cause more heart ache. Ultimately Shraddha divorced her husband.

Ever since Shraddha has been all alone. She had learnt to accept her fate. Kunal walked into Shraddha's life as a friend. He is the brother of he bhabhi Kritika. The closeness between them increased over times. What begun as friendship is now feelings stronger than ever before. Kunal has expressed hsi love for Shraddha. What will be the outcome of this expression? Will Shraddha's life change for the better or will it bring more turmoil?

To find out make sure you keep watching Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi, Meri Bhabhi every Monday to Friday at 8 PM only on STAR Plus.

P.S. Nothing new as such. Just thought to share ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Glad SP is writing articles abt MB i thought they forgot they have a Show called Meri Bhabhi ...

TFS 😊
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetmadhuri18

Glad SP is writing articles abt MB i thought they forgot they have a Show called Meri Bhabhi ...

TFS 😊

Agree dear..hope they realize this soon and start promoting our show!!😊
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetmadhuri18

TFS 😊

@everyone - Welcome ðŸ˜Š

@sweetmadhuri18 - I know, right? Its high time and promotion is important for the show to garner TRPs. Glad that they have started doing what they should. ðŸ˜‰