Spot boys run away from me: Saurav Singh Gurjar

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Saurav Singh Gurjar
Four time kick boxing champion Saurav Singh Gurjar is the guy who is playing the powerful Bheem in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's epic Mahabharat. A lot is being spoken about his physique and diet.

Saurav says, "I worship my body. My body is like a temple to me. Whenever I call for any spot boy on the set they simply run away from me as they think I keep calling them for food items all the time. I have a good diet to maintain my 135 kilos. Bheem has to be huge so I maintain myself."

Ask him about the mood on the sets, he says, "We keep cracking jokes during our long breaks. Producer Siddharth Kumar Tewary and Rahul Kumar Tewary pamper their actors. Whatever we ask for is provided to us. The shoot schedules are hectic but the feel is very family like on sets.

"My life and career both have changed. From an akhada (Wwrestling ground) to becoming an actor, I had never ever imagined that my destiny will change like this. The feedback that I have received is good so far. People say, I am the perfect candidate for Bheem. I hope I continue living up to the expectations of audiences and producers".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anyadiv96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dats soo grt...he is d winner of kick boxing...grt...u r d best bheem :)
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anyadiv96

dats soo grt...he is d winner of kick boxing...grt...u r d best bheem :)

yes he is best.looking like B.R.Chopara's Bheem also his weight is 135 Kg...so high😲😲
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

TFS

He seems like BR chopras Bheem to me.He seems like a very simple person
Looking forward to his tracks
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Thanks for sharing
lovely article
he is winner of kick boxing champion 
grt