Can someone plz Confirm is thisSanayaIrani (@SanayaIrani40) OrginalA/C

kkgsrasr-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Can someone please Confirm is this SanayaIrani (@SanayaIrani40) Orginal twitter Account.. Joined date 29th November 2013. Confirmed by Ravindra Gautam (@ravindra_R25G) he is working with Nautankifilms & he is one of the director of Madhubala. Edited by kkgsrasr-sweety - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Nahin yaar , its again been confirmed that sanaya irani is not on twitter . Pls go to the 2 nd sticky , you will see the tweets from GH and akshay dogra. 
Ravindraji has made a mistake ðŸ˜Š
kkgsrasr-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Guinea thanks for clarification.
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya is not on any social networking sites. She has saidit time and again. When and if she comes on, SHE will tell the whole world.😊
-Drishti- thumbnail
Sanaya is NOT on twitter. She has said it. Her friends on twitter have said it. Infact, Akshay and Gautam Hegde have promised to tweet her handle if she ever joins twitter. Till then, ignore the other fakes that come up. I don't know why the producer/director of Nautanki Films keeps tweeting that Sanaya has joined twitter! Few days back her id was @SanayaIrani09, now it's @SanayaIrani40. What the!!! It's like he's making these accounts -_-
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Drishti-

Sanaya is NOT on twitter. She has said it. Her friends on twitter have said it. Infact, Akshay and Gautam Hegde have promised to tweet her handle if she ever joins twitter. Till then, ignore the other fakes that come up. I don't know why the producer/director of Nautanki Films keeps tweeting that Sanaya has joined twitter! Few days back her id was @SanayaIrani09, now it's @SanayaIrani40. What the!!! It's like he's making these accounts -_-

hahahaha so true!! that man is off the rocks!!
We need to get GH & AD to give him a call n tell him not to fall for fakes..

maybe tomorrow i make a new account with Sanaya200 and msg him n tell its the real San n he will tweet to that account too! 🤣

anyway its good that GH & AD has promised to tweet and inform if she ever comes, so now can be rest assured and forget all the fakes..

@every1 - just report it for spam, soon this account will also be suspended :)
FAYKHAN29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

hahahaha so true!! that man is off the rocks!!
We need to get GH & AD to give him a call n tell him not to fall for fakes..

maybe tomorrow i make a new account with Sanaya200 and msg him n tell its the real San n he will tweet to that account too! 🤣 

🤣🤣🤣 ðŸ¤£.

anyway its good that GH & AD has promised to tweet and inform if she ever comes, so now can be rest assured and forget all the fakes..

@every1 - just report it for spam, soon this account will also be suspended :)

sanamsky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i  an confuse because  ravindra says that he  is  not  lying  it is  her  account  n maybe  akshay don't know i  mean she  is  out of city only sanaya can  confirm now  when  she  gets  back but  i  am  following i am  it  is  sanaya
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gautam Hegde @mr_hegde

I will be confirming today if sanaya irani on Twitter ! I am going to ask her in a bit and let you alk know if she's on Twitter!

Gautam Hegde @mr_hegde

Finally my friend sanaya irani on Twitter!!

Gautam Hegde @mr_hegde

Follow my friend @sanayairani40 !

-Drishti- thumbnail
^ Isn't it funny how a writer makes grammatical mistakes? "Finally my friend sanaya irani on twitter"? It should be finally my friend Sanaya Irani IS on twitter" 
Also, a few days back GH left twitter. A new id has been on his name but it seems to be an impostor. Don't fall for it.