Tanisha deserves to win Bigg Boss 7: Aarti Chhabria

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Charming damsel Aarti Chhabria, a well known face of Bollywood and winner of Khatron Ki Khiladi season 4, has been a regular viewer of this season of Bigg Boss.

Shares Aarti, "I regularly watch Bigg Boss since I like the show's concept and this year's contestants are gripping too. My favourite contestants are Tanisha, Sangram and Elli."

"Since Elli has been eliminated, Tanisha is the most deserving contestant to win the show. Although I have never met her, but somewhere I connect with her and think she is doing really well in the show," she adds.

Can we see you as a contestant in Bigg Boss in the near future? "No ways, I can't manipulate and play mind games. To be in the house, you need to give masala and I don't think I can do that. To be inside the house for three long months is indeed a very draining task," Aarti observes.

After Jhalak, what is she doing these days? "Jhalak was a beautiful experience in my life. It is from there that I learnt different dance forms and am glad that Jhalak came in my life. These days I am travelling a lot and also going through a lot of scripts. If something materializes, I will definitely let you all know," she smiles.

Well, all the best to you Aarti!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
taisha leaving this saturday
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fire_gun

taisha leaving this saturday

How do you know?
M.F.E.O thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats good to know from you arti that you want tanisha win this show .not only you want this , majority of people wants this..

btw ,before you get abused by some fans ,i pray for your health and want God protects you from evil eyes.
-Subah- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WHO CARES what Aarti Chhabria says?ðŸĪŠ jo KHUD hi Jhalak mien haar gayi ðŸ˜†

Yeh to aate jaate kitne bekar baithe ''celeb'' guess maarte rehte hai !! BUT WHO CARES or give two hoots about ?😛